Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

"Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze (16900 Views)

Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by OrientDailyNews: 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
By Sunday Agbo, Abakaliki

Billionaire oil tycoon and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Arthur Eze, has called for support from the people of the south-east for the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, stressing that it is only through Buhari that the quest for Igbo presidency can actualized.

Eze, who is the founder and chairman of oil exploration company, Atlas Oranto Petroleum, said this in Abakaliki during Buhari’s visit to the state.

According to him, if not for late General Sani Abacha, Ebonyi State would not have been created, adding that Abacha was a good man to have considered the creation of a state called Ebonyi.

He commended governor David Umahi for the rapid transformation of the state, recalling that the level of development in the state was unprecedented after 17 years of his last visit to the state.

“I am very happy to be here. I came here last in the year 2000, about 17 years ago but the place has changed. From Enugu everywhere has changed. There is cleanliness and orderliness everywhere.

“We are happy with the governor that he is doing what we sent him to do. There was a time people were voting against the creation of Ebonyi State. Some governors of Eastern Nigeria were opposing it. General Sani Abacha is a good man, he said let us give you a state. And after giving you people the state, your life changed.

“We should be grateful to the northern people. It is only the northerners that can do that. The same northerner, President Muhammadu Buhari after eight years, will give the Igbo people president. Nobody else will do that, it is only Buhari that can do that. It is only Buhari that can transmit the presidency to the Igbo man because he takes decision without minding who you are.

“Somebody like your governor, David Nweze Umahi, is a man who fears God and thinks after the poor. Support him to rule Igbo people and our lives will be better”, he stated

http://orientdailynews.com.ng/politics/buhari-give-igbo-presidency-says/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Baawaa(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
So Buhari is God,silly talk

45 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by wtfcoded: 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Heheheehhehehehe. Make i go re-warm my ofe Nsala biko.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by WizzPoll: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari has 1 vote under the law!

44 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Aonkuuse(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sir they won't believe you they only believe run away kanu

11 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by skedman(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Baawaa:
So Buhari is God,silly talk
all these mofo that prefer nsala soup than there civic right and future

12 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Luckylife(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is not all old age that will make some one mad , so all the years he spent on earth he still make this slavery statement . so if Buhari is no more before 2023 igbos are finished? God forbid!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by aribisala0(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
God will not allow Igbo presidency .
Imposicant
None of the devils will permit it

Impossidon't

16 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by deboysben(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
This arther Eze is a crown zombie of the highest order... Noo u think u can make Anambra your ATM machine. Foolish short engine

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Built2last: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Excuse Arthur. The guy is one of the mega wealthy and it's in their blood.they tilt towards anything that protects their wealth.

32 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by mranswer: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who Presidency don epp sef undecided

The north has held that position for many years yet they are lagging behind in all human indexes

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by nkwuocha1: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Di anyi, je welu oche angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Lincoln275(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
nawa ooo
Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by ProWalker: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Old Igbo man with no sense

19 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by nkwuocha1: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Built2last:
Excuse Arthur. The guy is one of the mega wealthy and it's in their blood.they tilt towards anything that protects their wealth.

That man is senseless.

19 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by eagleeye2: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Arthur Eze like Arthur Nzeribe

12 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by origima: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari loves Ndigbo dearly.may God continue to lead my president

5 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Kufie(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hmm Arthur Eze. Wisdom really doesn't come with age. Shameless sycophant angry

19 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Tolumiide: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
imagine the people that surround and support our President.

5 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by dadavivo: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rubbishh, foolish man. He doesn't want EFCC on him.

Who know him house make I cut his small coconut head.

9 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by mgbadike81: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
who presidency help? God bless Biafra, the land of the rising sun.

13 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by PenlsCaP: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
skedman:
all these mofo that prefer nsala soup than there civic right and future

No be only civil right.. na civil defense.
Who civic rice help?.
Civic rice to vote in somebody that cant protect u and rather allow soldiers to come and kill u.

Abeg fo and rest!!

8 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by mumayyez: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Sir they won't believe you they only believe run away kanu

Gbam!!
Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by BruncleZuma: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

APC members and their extensions reminds me of the zombies on Fox and Friends wallahi

6 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by rozay12345: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
All these selfish interest by some leaders to protect their personal investments is uncalled for, Nigeria is a dynamic society in which no one can predict what will dictate future elections. While i am a fan of fairness and equity, a president from an ethnic group does not allay the poverty in the region or it commemorating into positive development. Examples abound in all our Northern Rulers, Obasanjo, Goodluck et al

5 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by dewaskillz: 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha!!! My uncle Arthur will never cease to amaze me. That's how he brought jonathan to my hometown and they were gallivanting around now it is buhari. Anyway the north made him rich so he should continue to Lick their ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Paperwhite(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
How have having the presidency helped the regions that has it in previous times esp.the NE that have had the lion share
Though I'm not holding brief for the igbos but I believe having the presidency in never their earnest desire but sharing in a Nigeria that is based on equity, fairness and justice
Never trust the words of an aboki.

4 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by correctguy101(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Kufie:
Hmm Arthur Eze. Wisdom really doesn't come with age. Shameless sycophant angry

Nah bro, he's not foolish, even if what he's saying makes no sense in every ramification, he's a business man and like every serious successful business owner, they must gravitate towards the best side that will protect them and their businesses.

3 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Alariiwo: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok.. Let's assume one igbo has the chance to contest under any major party in 2023.

He/She will surely run against an Hausa or Yoruba candidate from another major party. Hausas won't vote Igbo neither will the Yorubas once they have one of theirs contesting.

Even Ipob will observe Nsala or what have you on that day.. So my country people, who will vote the Igbo candidate in?
This their matter tire me o

3 Likes

Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by Edu3Again: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
This same Buhari that cannot give us a fair share of the budget, will now make us in charge of the budget?
Re: "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze by fatymore(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is buhari God or what.. And this is an old man ooo... I hate it when northerners are seen as superior beings and are the only deciding factor in Nigeria politicsq

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / President Buhari In Closed-Door Meeting With Governors Over Minimum Wage / 11 Soldiers Face Court Martial In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.