Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison (3264 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
The INFINIX ZERO 5 vs TECNO PHANTOM 8 are both great lovely devices with great specs and body designs but I still think one is better than the other, let's find out guys. Am going to be touching only the basic parts or specs of both Flagship so as not to beat around the bush and also their similarities will touched.

TECNO PHANTOM 8 DISPLAY VS INFINIX ZERO 5 DISPLAY

The TECNO PHANTOM 8 features a nice 5.7" inch FHD display size of 1080*1920 resolution while the INFINIX ZERO 5 sports a 5.98" inch FHD display size but same in resolution. So I'll say the INFINIX ZERO 5 is only larger in size but they have the same display qualities/resolution. If you want a larger phone, go for the INFINIX ZERO 5.

TECNO PHANTOM 8 VS INFINIX ZERO 5 PERFORMANCE

Both Flagship are both powered and running on the same processor (Helio P25 Octa Core clocked at 2.6GHz), so both TECNO PHANTOM 8 and INFINIX ZERO 5 have a quality CPU speed but their differences is the RAM capacity; the TECNO PHANTOM 8 houses a 6GB RAM which is very cool and smart of them and INFINIX wouldn't like to disappoint users by putting less in it new flagship, so it is also equipped with a huge 6GB RAM.
... full comparison and get a chance to win airtime on iconab Saturday get free airtime package by 8pm
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
I know u might be wondering if am d owner of the blog, well no..it just a nice blog I like visiting and I won an airtime last week on it Facebook page..he gave me a free airtime so I wanna help him drive traffic to show appreciation
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by tafat: 2:06am On Nov 19, 2017
What's with the comparison, tecno Phantom 8 is a dope phone, period

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by bigdot1759(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
I'll advice naija phone user to just open their eyes to xiaomi & huawei, cuz xiaomi mi a1 is 1000% beta pass dis infinix & tecno flagship

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by youngerikina40(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
U guys are over hyping xiaomi devices with 625 snapdragon. My nexus 5x is far beta dan dis piece of shit.
bigdot1759:
I'll advice naija phone user to just open their eyes to xiaomi & huawei, cuz xiaomi mi a1 is 1000% beta pass dis infinix & tecno flagship

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by lastbaff(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
bigdot1759:
Xiaomi phones have nice specs and are affordable.

Guys, check them out...

List of Xiaomi phones, specs, and prices
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Desmondstanley: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is my advice to phone buyers if you want to buy phone check out some things you need to take note about the phone before purchasing via this link

http://www.techlabel.ga/things-know-smartphone-purchasing/
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
bigdot1759:

This xiaomi hype is getting too much. I don't like Chinese phones but if I'm to buy one I'll choose Tecno or infinix over xiaomi, or just buy a Samsung. Why? Xioami that u are hyping is not doing anything to boost our economy, they don't have service centers here, at least Tecno have offices and they create job for Nigerians, what have xioami done to get so much love? Tecno and infinix pay taxes in this country, the do promos and sponsor events while xioami do nothing. U basically have to order everything , the phone, the case, the screen protector. Wtf. So if it screen gets damaged u will have to order for another one and wait for it to get delivered. And good luck if the screen has factory problem, that means u have to order another one. I don't think it's worth the stress, I'll rather buy Tecno or infinix or stick with my Samsung.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Ematexq: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Samsung all the way, mtk phones are nice but I'm tired of infinix producing ips screen
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think I personally prefer the phantom 8
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by delikay4luv: 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Battle of mediocrity. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by freak33: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
u don't even know how to blog and by the way phantom 8 is 6gig ram
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2017
It is a 6GB RAM nd broda, pls teach me how to blog or put a link to ur blog and let me learn from it
freak33:
u don't even know how to blog and by the way phantom 8 is 6gig ram
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by jayhk(m): 2:47am On Nov 20, 2017
greenhulk:

This xiaomi hype is getting too much. I don't like Chinese phones but if I'm to buy one I'll choose Tecno or infinix over xiaomi, or just buy a Samsung. Why? Xioami that u are hyping is not doing anything to boost our economy, they don't have service centers here, at least Tecno have offices and they create job for Nigerians, what have xioami done to get so much love? Tecno and infinix pay taxes in this country, the do promos and sponsor events while xioami do nothing. U basically have to order everything , the phone, the case, the screen protector. Wtf. So if it screen gets damaged u will have to order for another one and wait for it to get delivered. And good luck if the screen has factory problem, that means u have to order another one. I don't think it's worth the stress, I'll rather buy Tecno or infinix or stick with my Samsung.
Smart reply
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by tidedroid: 7:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Funny that last year's infinix zero 4 and tecno phantom 6 plus look like more solid buys.even if mtk are having issues with their helio x30 maybe they should have gone with mtks helio x25 or x27(I think theres a 27) or mtks helio p30 instead of helio p25
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by sureinfo: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
alexabeb:
It is a 6GB RAM nd broda, pls teach me how to blog or put a link to ur blog and let me learn from it
Yea, phantom 8 is 6gb ram
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by datyorubaboy: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Very dope device
tafat:
What's with the comparison, tecno Phantom 8 is a dope phone, period
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by omoalajah(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
me too, i prefer it
Realboygenius:
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by missslimzy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
Best reply ever
greenhulk:

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Realboygenius(m): 4:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Phantom 8 is better
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Behankey(m): 6:18am On Nov 23, 2017
greenhulk:

You've said it all. I think there's a general hate for Tecno and infinix. Like people just bash them for bashing sake forgetting that this are brands that made a lot of people phone users with their affordable phones.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Behankey(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2017
I'd love a detailed review but the Phantom 8 camera is worthy of Note. Seen lovely pictures of it.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Freelancerx: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
Great phones. Not too many differences. I like the Tecno because of the size
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by sureinfo: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Behankey:
I'd love a detailed review but the Phantom 8 camera is worthy of Note. Seen lovely pictures of it.
True
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
A video of of it is available online
sureinfo:

True
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by gogeekish(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Behankey:
You've said it all. I think there's a general hate for Tecno and infinix. Like people just bash them for bashing sake forgetting that this are brands that made a lot of people phone users with their affordable phones.
Sometimes, it is not about bashing. Tecno has good and very bad products. Most hate came from the extremely bad products they produced. Such as Tecno W3, Tecno Y2 and Y3.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
But devices are cool...but I'll prefer the Phantom 8
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2017
greenhulk:

You will never lack,
This reply just made my day
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Behankey(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
sureinfo:

True
there is something about the pictures. And it's clarity. Superb.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Behankey(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
gogeekish:

Sometimes, it is not about bashing. Tecno has good and very bad products. Most hate came from the extremely bad products they produced. Such as Tecno W3, Tecno Y2 and Y3.
But these W and Y series are low end phones. budget devices at that. And they are not for heavy users too.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Behankey(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2017
Realboygenius:
I will too. Great device
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Vs Infinix Zero 5-full Comparison by Shadedtee: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2017
bigdot1759:

1000% better? Loool. You should try going into comedy sir, you got jokes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Get Stargate Sg1 Unleashed Episode 2 Apk / How Do I Change Infinix Note 4 Font Without Rooting? / Between Tecno Pova, Pouvoir 4, Infinix Note 8 And Hot 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.