Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:58 PM

She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower (6606 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2017
peepydelano:
[s]she's definitely a Yoruba girl.dy can dirty for Africa no matter how dy appear clean on d outside
[/s] Stop making stupid generalisations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khiaa(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

who cares if she is telling the truth or not?!
- if you are paying the rent, STOP DOING SO, so she gets her fat aass out of bed and go look for a job.
- if you are dating her, STOP DOING SO, so she can understand that nobody wants a sorry looking woman for a partner
- if you stand by her, STOP DOING SO, as you A) isnt the reason why she is depressed, B) cannot solve her depression or C) dont like her depressed state

Come on now, you have to realize how mental illness affects a person. Well in case you didn't know, a mentally ill person can seem fine one day and strange the next. One thing that I can tell you from personal experience because of a family member who suffers from mental illness is that you have to make sure that they take their prescribed medications.

The implications that they aren't taking their meds are, not bathing for weeks at a time , not changing their clothes for weeks at a time, hearing voices, and going in the streets begging people or threatening people for money even though they are not without money. You are talking about normal depression/the blues. We all get sad from loosing a love one or from the break up of a rerelationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2017
E nor shock me.......things really dey happun
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Nutase:
She's not lazy but she is hooked on drugs. The guy should search around he will see the drugs concealed somewhere in her house.
. You might be right.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Taiwo20(m): 7:51am On Nov 19, 2017
khome:
Atimes, everythn go just tire, u go dey eye house chores self

oh! na you no shower
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khiaa(f): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2017
peepydelano:
she's definitely a Yoruba girl.dy can dirty for Africa no matter how dy appear clean on d outside

Wow!!! What a stupid mothersucka you are.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by DaddyKross: 8:07am On Nov 19, 2017
khome:
Lol, yes boss

Omagare ?
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Abbey2sam(m): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
They dated for 2 years and then he was transfered to another city for work. Everything was alright while they were dating and he was even comtemplatiing proposing. When he came to visit her during christmas period, he discovered that the whole house was trashed, she was smelling looked like a homeless person, who hadn't showered in months.
She claims, she is suffering from depression and doesn't have the energy of showering, taking her bath or even going to work

What he doesn't understand is why she claims she doesn't have the energy to go to work, bath or brush her teeth and yet she always has energy and appetite to eat, go to the market to buy food, and use the toilet.

Is she telling the truth or just plain lazy?

your fiance is just a dirty pig
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by byemx06(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
khome:
Atimes, everythn go just tire, u go dey eye house chores self

with this your pretty look hop u kn fall for this category
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2017
khiaa:

Come on now, you have to realize how mental illness affects a person. Well in case you didn't know, a mentally ill person can seem fine one day and strange the next. One thing that I can tell you from personal experience because of a family member who suffers from mental illness is that you have to make sure that they take their prescribed medications.

The implications that they aren't taking their meds are, not bathing for weeks at a time , not changing their clothes for weeks at a time, hearing voices, and going in the streets begging people or threatening people for money even though they are not without money.

as much as you may believe strongly what you wrote above, i will never call depression a "mental illness".... many people just "turn off" because something happened in their lives (heartbroken, loss of job, death in family etc) and it has NOTHING to do with a mental illness, and simply to do with a sad moment in their life, that they may not find the strength to overcome. should we call that a "mental illness"?! i seriously doubt it.

now, as much a mental illnesses hinder people to function properly, let us not mix apples with oranges... unless we should all call ourselves mentally ill the next time we have a bad day at work OR get r/ship trouble, lol!

mentally ill to the point where she cannot bathe etc yet, when she is hungry she can easily get up and go find a supermarket to buy/cook food to feed herself?! yeah right!
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

who cares if she is telling the truth or not?!
- if you are paying the rent, STOP DOING SO, so she gets her fat aass out of bed and go look for a job.
- if you are dating her, STOP DOING SO, so she can understand that nobody wants a sorry looking woman for a partner
- if you stand by her, STOP DOING SO, as you A) isnt the reason why she is depressed, B) cannot solve her depression or C) dont like her depressed state
You are honestly disgusting. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
You are honestly disgusting. Nonsense.

love you too
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

love you too
Do you understand the concept of depression/ mental illness? If you did, you wouldn't be saying that.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Do you understand the concept of depression/ mental illness? If you did, you wouldn't be saying that.

- if you think that the moment "any" person gets down, it is automatically categorized as depression, then i suggest you get some more knowledge on the issue.
- if you think that the moment "any" person is depressed then they are automatically "mentally ill" then i suggest you get further knowledge on the issue.

there are many people who sit at home feeling sorry for their sorry self because they got dumped, lost their jobs etc, and thats is NOT depression (nor mental illness), thats just being down. some get right back on their feet while others wallow in self pity, should we automatically call that depression or mental illness?! hell NO!

now yes, some people fall into depression, but calling anybody who got dumped, and/or feeling sorry for themselves, depressed is a JOKE!

again, dont mix apples with oranges!
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

- if you think that the moment "any" person gets down, it is automatically categorized as depression, then i suggest you get some more knowledge on the issue.
- if you think that the moment "any" person is depressed then they are automatically "mentally ill" then i suggest you get further knowledge on the issue.

there are many people who sit at home feeling sorry for their sorry self because they got dumped, lost their jobs etc, and thats is NOT depression (nor mental illness), thats just being down. some get right back on their feet while others wallow in self pity, should we automatically call that depression or mental illness?! hell NO!

now yes, some people fall into depression, but calling anybody who got dumped, and/or feeling sorry for themselves, depressed is a JOKE!

again, dont mix apples with oranges!
Do you know what exactly is going on in this girls mind? How do you automatically come to the conclusion that she's 'feeling sorry for herself'? How do you automatically believe that she's not depressed but making excuses? This is obviously something her partner has not witnessed for the past 2 years of their relationship, so something is definitely going on. She's a working class woman in a relationship, something must be affecting her mentally to completely give up on everything. Even if she's not depressed but 'down' as you say, do you think your initial advice is practical? Telling her to get her 'fat ass up' ? It's very abnormal to just be 'down' and completely let go of yourself like this woman has. Depression is more common than you think and it's also a lot more serious if not treated at the initial stage. This is the problem with the world, we are not compassionate. Suicide rates are extremely high just because of people like you.

4 Likes

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Do you know what exactly is going on in this girls mind? How do you automatically come to the conclusion that she's 'feeling sorry for herself'? How do you automatically believe that she's not depressed but making excuses? This is obviously something her partner has not witnessed for the past 2 years of their relationship, so something is definitely going on. She's a working class woman in a relationship, something must be affecting her mentally to completely give up on everything. Even if she's not depressed but 'down' as you say, do you think your initial advice is practical? Telling her to get her 'fat ass up' ? It's very abnormal to just be 'down' and completely let go of yourself like this woman has. Depression is more common than you think and it's also a lot more serious if not treated at the initial stage. This is the problem with the world, we are not compassionate. Suicide rates are extremely high just because of people like you.

again, the majority of what you write is "assumptions".... and as i said in my previous post, the majority of such "down" people can be fixed in an instant. if she found strength to go to the supermarket (because hunger karate kicked her stomach) then the same approached should be taken for the rest of her life. so here is my (karate kick) advice again....

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

again, the majority of what you write is "assumptions".... and as i said in my previous post, the majority of such "down" people can be fixed in an instant. if she found strenght to go to the supermarket (because hunger karate kicked her stomach) then the same approached should be taken for the rest of her life. so here is my (karate kick) advice again....

People who are depressed normally use/abuse something to ease their pain as they believe there's no hope elsewhere. Its to distract them from their thoughts and to prevent them from taking drastic decisions. It could be food, drugs, masturbation anything. You cannot and will not understand because like I said before, you don't understand the concept of it. You don't even want to, so arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by tosyne2much(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think I can relate to this cos I know their type well.. That's how lazy some ladies can be.. When a lady is dirty and at the same time lazy, that's a recipe for disaster and they will always give excuse to justify their dirtiness.

Personal cleanliness is a very huge task for them let alone doing chores. To take their bath or tidy the house is usually a big task for them and the very first thing such ladies do when they wake up in the morning is to launch into their social page and will browse for several hours no matter how dirty and disorganized the whole place is

2 Likes

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
People who are depressed normally use/abuse something to ease their pain as they believe there's no hope elsewhere. Its to distract them from their thoughts and to prevent them from taking drastic decisions. It could be food, drugs, masturbation anything. You cannot and will not understand because like I said before, you don't understand the concept of it. You don't even want to, so arguing with you is like talking to a brick wall. Have a nice day.

as much as you are quick to look down on "my" drastic measures (aka karate kick) to make this babe see the light and get her senses back on track, i will continue stand by my opinion. i fully believe in the concept that something drastic (aka karate kick) must be done here, and my quick fix solution could be it. you are entitled to believe whatever you desire on this issue, but i certainly wouldnt automatically call such issue mental illness (nor depression) unless you've properly assessed the situation via a karate kick "test".... unless of course you have a crystal ball.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Safiaa(f): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you are quick to look down on "my" drastic measures (aka karate kick) to make this babe see the light and get her senses back on track, i will continue stand by my opinion. i fully believe in the concept that something drastic (aka karate kick) must be done here, and my quick fix solution could be it. you are entitled to believe whatever you desire on this issue, but i certainly wouldnt automatically call such issue mental illness (nor depression) unless you've properly assessed the situation via a karate kick "test".... unless of course you have a crystal ball.
Oya karate kick yourself out of my mentions. Your argument is draining me mentally, no offence.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Oya karate kick yourself out of my mentions. Your argument is draining me mentally, no offence.

well, next time dont ever quote/mention me if you are not willing to get a sound intelligent reply.... and instead, read my reply to the OP and keep to yourself.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khome(f): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
byemx06:

with this your pretty look hop u kn fall for this category
No mind look o
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khome(f): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Taiwo20:

oh! na you no shower
Lol...u no wel

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by byemx06(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=khome post=62525708] No mind look o[/
hmmmmm any way try change if u fall into that category
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khome(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=byemx06 post=62527615][/quote] Yes sir

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
DavidJohnDavid:
They dated for 2 years and then he was transfered to another city for work. Everything was alright while they were dating and he was even comtemplatiing proposing. When he came to visit her during christmas period, he discovered that the whole house was trashed, she was smelling looked like a homeless person, who hadn't showered in months.
She claims, she is suffering from depression and doesn't have the energy of showering, taking her bath or even going to work

What he doesn't understand is why she claims she doesn't have the energy to go to work, bath or brush her teeth and yet she always has energy and appetite to eat, go to the market to buy food, and use the toilet.

Is she telling the truth or just plain lazy?
those are actually signs of depression. Please take her for psych evaluation

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by SeishinSenshi: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Canst thou take a picture of her and post it hither that we mayest look upon it and wot it what thou hast said wast true about her nor nay...?
For I say unto thee that if thou shalt take her to be thine wife, thou shalt surely not be able to put up with her character.
For what wilt thou say unto thine friends when thine wife cometh before them and looking like a woman drawn out of the dungeon of lunatics?

Behold, I mention not names neither curse I thine woman.
Curse me not. And neither shalt thou let her view this thread.

My son (op) listen to thy father's (MistadeRegal) advice, for it is health to thy soul (it will save you from mental trouble and keep your body in good health free from stress) and life to thee (provides an opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest without regrets). Peace!
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by MistadeRegal(m): 12:29am On Nov 20, 2017
SeishinSenshi:

My son (op) listen to thy father's (MistadeRegal) advice, for it is health to thy soul (it will save you from mental trouble and keep your body in good health free from stress) and life to thee (provides an opportunity to enjoy life to the fullest without regrets). Peace!

I beseech thee o SeishinSenshi!
I begat not the OP.
I knew him not. Neither know he me.
Thou shalt not implicate me before the Heavens with thine comment neither giveth unto me thee children I knew not.

1 Like

Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by ottohan: 12:38am On Nov 20, 2017
hmm.. worworgirl.. y are u viewing this thread... are u sure u aint the one
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Nov 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

as much as you may believe strongly what you wrote above, i will never call depression a "mental illness".... many people just "turn off" because something happened in their lives (heartbroken, loss of job, death in family etc) and it has NOTHING to do with a mental illness, and simply to do with a sad moment in their life, that they may not find the strength to overcome. should we call that a "mental illness"?! i seriously doubt it.

now, as much a mental illnesses hinder people to function properly, let us not mix apples with oranges... unless we should all call ourselves mentally ill the next time we have a bad day at work OR get r/ship trouble, lol!

mentally ill to the point where she cannot bathe etc yet, when she is hungry she can easily get up and go find a supermarket to buy/cook food to feed herself?! yeah right!

Mr. BrownJay what you are describing is normal depression/the blues, we all feel a little sad at times when we loose a love one or the break up of a relationship but I am talking about CLINICAL depression when a person takes a gun to his head and blows his brains out and the other behavior that I mentioned before.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Sijo01:
She's just a lazy and dirty girl. She should stop using depression as a cover.

How come the depression didn't affect her appetite.

Depression ko, oppression ni angry

*spit*
there are some type of depression it would even make someone to eat more. @ op ..........take her to a good pastor or a good catholic priest since we dont have psychologists in Nigeria.they would be the ones to solve the problem.
Re: She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 20, 2017
khiaa:

Mr. BrownJay what you all describing is normal depression/the blues, we all feel a little sad at times when we loose a love one or the break up of a relationship but but I am talking about CLINICAL depression when a person takes a gun to his head and blows his brains out and the other behavior that I mentioned before.
depression is something that is not much known or understood in Nigeria. Last year a young medical doctor in lagos jumped over the bridge into the sea and many ppl where arguing why did he have to kill himself since he has a nice ride(car) and a good job.so u see over here many ppl dont understand what is called depression even though many nigerians are afflicted with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Lady Unhappy look At This Couple Kissing At A Wedding / My 2 Months Old Baby And I In The Village - Photos / Arab Or Korean Who Is More Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.