Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: (2778 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 3:40am On Mar 24, 2010
I may sound naive but I need the candid advise of the good people of Nairaland on this. U are free to insult me or advise politely as long as it brings back my sanity . I met this cute girl online recently and after chatting for 3 days we became close pals. Now she refuse to talk to me, instead yawns whenever I called her. We both live in Europe but different country hence we haven't met. I have strong feelings for her even after knowing she has 2 kids , and am not a father yet .

U should know we're both in our mid 30s.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Pweety4me(f): 3:41am On Mar 24, 2010
Online issues aight. . .undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 3:55am On Mar 24, 2010
I know it's not the norm, init?
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Mudley313: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2010
u were not in love, u were "infatuated"

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2010
U seem so sure my guy that's infatuation?
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by deco2come: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster

Maybe the traffic regulation should add a blue light for you to know that it is high time to move your car.

She is yawning at you already and you still refused to move your car. Please comot your car for road before even the blue light turns red
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by NobiGod: 7:28am On Mar 24, 2010
^^ nice analogy.
@ Poster it's time to move on. She probably seen enough of u already to know she's not into u.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by kemisuga(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2010
Infatuation is worrying u tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Tinksh(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2010
Maybe you just want what you cant have? OR have imagined her to be more than she is, just a thought.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by DeepSoul(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2010
You are in love after three days. Not just three day. But three days online.

Sorrry, how old are you again?
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2010
^^ does voice mean a thing?
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by googles: 10:34am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=13pt]i personally do not have anything against online dating matter of fact i think itz cool if you guys understand yourselves and if the connection is true
but wen it gets to the point where your padner yawns or starts giving you attitude. . . . . i think its time for reality check that partner doesnt want you
anymore.just get your acts together and move on itz just three days for God sakes. . .Breathe buddy  undecided[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 10:39am On Mar 24, 2010
^^Thanks. U r too kind. . . allowed her voice to get into my head  wink
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Spyker: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2010
3 days only and talking of love. Guy, why you dey fall our hand now? Abeg wake up jjor
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Krissykriss(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2010
@poster, u just need 2 change ur name. Chelsea ndi owo!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2010
@ Poster, falling in love comes in a different ways and at times we don't use our heads and we tend to be drifted with the voice of our hearts. Just pray and submit everything to God, ask for Divine Providence. smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2010
chelseaguy:

^^Thanks. U r too kind. . . allowed her voice to get into my head wink

Voice? You are in love with a voice? Sorry did you say mid 30s or mind-teens undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ I wish am a teen right now. I respect women but some are in the clouds . How can a lady of 2 kids looking for a 'wow' guy rather for a mature understanding
guy. Even in her setback, she's looking for a basketball looking star and she's 5 .4 inches smiley. I'm not bad myself. . . though she thinks am short at 6.4inches cheesy

Thanks all. Some just don't learn. . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ You are not quite mature yourself. Look at you falling for a 'voice' undecided

You really don't know her, so I'm yet to see how you can justify this 'love' you have for her!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by yme1(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
chelseaguy:

^^ I wish am a teen right now. I respect women but some are in the clouds . How can a lady of 2 kids looking for a 'wow' guy rather for a mature understanding
guy. Even in her setback, she's looking for a basketball looking star and she's 5 .4 inches smiley. I'm not bad myself. . . though she thinks am short at 6.4inches cheesy

Thanks all. Some just don't learn. . .

LMAO grin grin grin i laugh at the bolded words cheesy
did she insult you or what shocked
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ Falling in love has nothing to do with age my dear. However, I agree my story sounds unfortunate but we have chatted alot on voice/cam.
We also share life mutual friends.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by julianH(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2010
it is not love brother!
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
Get a local pretty chick dude.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
^ I kinda getting myself now. . . it's not love then I never had any carnal thought of her.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
chelseaguy:

^^ Falling in love has nothing to do with age my there. However, I agree my story sounds unfortunate but we have chatted alot on voice/cam.
We also share life mutual friends.

Actually it does! I mean I'm assuming you know what the word 'love' means.

The way you describe her, I can't help but assume that the qualities that made you fall for her after 3 days of webcam and phone conversations are very superficial. It's the kind of young love we talked about when we were in secondary/high school!

The point I'm trying to make is that you are not in love with her. You are not even close to being in love with her. You just feel a strong attraction, not even to her personality, but to her 'voice' . . .

I'm sorry, but you have to get over yourself . .  I feel like I'm talking to my kid brother   angry  angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
I wish U have an ideal Uju. I only fancy mature girls cause i don't have stomach for hyper-active younger girls. She fits my deal as I also not keen
of having my kids. Strange but true of me. . . thought of being a father never intrigues me.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Duniverse(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
That gave you the impression that what you feel is called love?
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
^ Maybe not love literary but on the road to it. . .
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2010
hommie are you that lonely or not good looking that out of all the single girls online and offline you decided to get hooked on a mid 30's woman with kids. I dont blame her for yawning at you because i'm sure she is starting to think there is something wrong with you for being a single guy with no kids and wanting a woman in another country shocked mid 30's and with kids.

get a hooker bro it will take the blue balls away
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by jfking2005(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
4get this guy he is just a dreamer,

only tell him to wake up
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
She doesn't think you are serious, that's why she yawns. Me too I'll yawn. tongue A lady has to be careful. tongue
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl I Haven't Seen: by chelseaguy: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
stillwater:

She doesn't think you are serious, that's why she yawns. Me too I'll yawn. tongue A lady has to be careful. tongue

U brought a good point. . . how serious can I get to be taken seriously?

4get this guy he is just a dreamer,

only tell him to wake up

Thanks for your advise.

omega25red:

hommie are you that lonely or not good looking that out of all the single girls online and offline you decided to get hooked on a mid 30's woman with kids. I dont blame her for yawning at you because i'm sure she is starting to think there is something wrong with you for being a single guy with no kids and wanting a woman in another country  shocked mid 30's and with kids.

get a [b]hooker [/b]bro it will take the blue balls away

lol. . . thanks but I will pass on that. I got some white chicks here that are at my beck and call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day / For The Men Only Please! / Ladies: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Man Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.