Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Would You Read Your Bible In Pidgin? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Would You Read Your Bible In Pidgin? (886 Views)

Learn React In Pidgin! / Come Here To Learn Java In Pidgin / How Would You Like A Java Tutorial Video In Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Read Your Bible In Pidgin? by Tomide12: 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
With the advent of android app development, they have been many leaps made by Africans who are expressing the African experience through unique and original apps. Some of these apps include Tiro, Orin and the likes. Now we have a new entry into this unique catalog of apps - the pidgin bible. This app allows you translate bible text to pidgin English both for text and audio. This certainly adds a comic twist to reading the bible but away from the humor, the real question here is would you read your bible in pidgin or is this one an absolutely fail on the part of the developers. Let me know what you think.

Remember, you can check out the best Nigerian apps on www.maliyo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Google Adsense For Sale / Professional Web and Android development solutions / Let Me Show You Something Interesting. I'm So Excited About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.