Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:50 AM

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (61436 Views)

Regina Askia Gifts Her Daughter, Teesa, A Car For Keeping Her Promise / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Regina Askia-Williams shared this photo with her teen daughter, Teesa Williams, on Instagram. The beautiful actress, ex beauty queen & nurse is set to celebrate her 50th birthday next month. She still looks hot.

Teesa Williams contested for Miss New York Teen USA, earlier this year, she was a Finalist at the competition.

My daughter Ms Teesa and I at a charity event.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbpn9BbDAGJ/?hl=en

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by berryice(f): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cute mom nd daughter *twins*

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by legalwealth(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Cool and nice! !!
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by princeakins(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Like moda, like dawta.

cool

14 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by olufoluke: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by hobermener: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dem don day fűck this one

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by yommitte00(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Beautiful mum and daughter

17 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by princeakins(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
I forsee cuteness in u too. wink
berryice:
Cute mom nd daughter *twins*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Sage7(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Franky826: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin

Regina so you fine finish come remain for your pikins Dem?

You try o

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by berryice(f): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
princeakins:
lol...prophet akins tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by zainmaxwell(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg who be the mama inside the two of them??

12 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by lordtim001(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
OMG! shocked
Did i just see that she's gonna turn 50 next month?
* Goes on knees *
Father Lord, please give my future wife sense. Use your holy spirit to tell her to avoid bleaching creams so that she wont end up with green veins, black knuckles and disgusting cellulite!
Also,let her develop a good regimen of wholesome diet and exercise to keep her in shape...So,that these Slay Mamas of Instagram and Snapchat will be envious when they become abandoned,outdated,ugly,poor,illegimate grandmas at 50 and my wife will be looking like Regina Askia.
Also help me too to look good for her.
In Jesus Name
AMENNNNN!!!

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by free2ryhme: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalasticlala:
Regina Askia Williams shared this photo with her teen daughter, Teesa Williams, on Instagram. The beautiful actress, ex beauty queen & nurse is set to celebrate her 50th birthday next month. She still looks hot.

Teesa Williams contested for Miss New York Teen USA, earlier this year, she was a Finalist at the competition.

Correct mama

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by NaijaElba(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
princeakins:

nah so e dey start....We are watching....

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Which one is lip ring again? Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by schumastic(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
No boobs? undecided lipsrsealed

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
What's my business?. Okay. I viewed and refused to give a fvck!!! undecided . That's my business. Okay.. I lied, The girl's Tommy is too big lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by sunnyworld2love(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
hobermener:
Dem don day fűck this one

Bros how you know... cool
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by hobermener: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
sunnyworld2love:

Bros how you know... cool
No be for US? Na high school dem day fuçk pass. Even college fùck na joke

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by joystickextend1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lovely cool.

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult toys...
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by millionboi2: 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
STUPIDITY

is when u bliv that an igboman was beatn by igbo ppl in Igboland bcoz of biafra.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by lordtim001(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
schumastic:
No boobs? undecided lipsrsealed

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

Which do you prefer? Small boobs,naturally beautiful,funny and smart or Big boobs,beautiful by means of 100k worth of beauty products and a clueless bimbo?
All of that chest is flesh and one day,it will sag. The smaller,the more bearable.
#BeautyOverBoobs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Get out

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Threebear(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is her daughter pregnant?

6 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by BackToLife: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok.
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by AnodaIT(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
She has ripe
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by lazygal: 11:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
lalasticlala:
Regina Askia-Williams shared this photo with her teen daughter, Teesa Williams, on Instagram. The beautiful actress, ex beauty queen & nurse is set to celebrate her 50th birthday next month. She still looks hot.

Why are you trying to attach relevance to her ..? Her reign in Nigeria is over and the pictures are photoshopped shexstill looks attractive but way older than how she looks so make up and camera effect

May be she is your sister in snake love
Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Mama covered up well but pikin no try, so very soon we will usher in a generation of our lil girls wearing noting in the name of fashion.
Am so scared of training a kid in this world cos it looks to me like a gamble now.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) by Icecream4U(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

But, make she give me this her daughter make I dey fvck na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Wants To Work For Linda Ikeji Carries Placard In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking / Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.