Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

6 Benefits Of Using Perfumes – So Amazing! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Benefits Of Using Perfumes – So Amazing! (698 Views)

80 Trendy Natural Hairstyles For Ladies That Are So Amazing!! / 10 Long Lasting Cheap Perfumes For Women / Perfumes For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Benefits Of Using Perfumes – So Amazing! by kingsfragrances: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Welcome to http://kingsfragrances.com

Welcome to kingsfragrances.com – Online perfume shop in Nigeria.

No doubt, perfumes smell good and therefore attract the attention of anyone who perceives the pleasant smell emanating from the one wearing it. Perfumes over the years has really become a show of class, perfumes play a vital part in fashion today.

Top perfume selling sites such as Kings Fragrances Knows that a large number of people now use perfumes unlike before, primarily to smell good but they are also enjoying various other benefits of perfumes, some known to them others not… Wearing perfumes does not mean that one has body odor and thereby perfume is applied to cover such irritating smell NO! perfumes are shows of fashion today. perfumes has several other benefits that are enjoyed by the perfume – wearing class.

BELLOW ARE 6 BENEFITS OF USING PERFUMES:-

1. PERFUMES BOOST CONFIDENCE

One will definitely be confident knowing that a pleasant smell emanates from you which can call on the attention of anyone who perceives such fragrant smell. This means that you get through the day without feeling conscious that a certain unpleasant smell may be perceived from your body. The mood is usually enhanced when perfume is used, your spirit is lifted, you become confident and very confident when you know that your perfume has presented you attractive before people.

2. PERFUME IS A CHASER OF AN UNPLEASANT SMELL

Perfumes chase away bad smell from the body and this is the traditionally and widely known reason why many users of perfumes use perfumes. When a perfume is used, the pleasant smell of the perfume used overpowers the body’s smell and then get the smell arrested, handcuffs it and puts the smell in a cell where no one will know that it is there. Until the pleasant smell of the perfumes has effused completely, the bad smell will not be bailed. Perfume is therefore a chaser of bad smell. It does not and can never come to term with bad smell.

3. Attraction

Someone in the right frame of mind will normally not use his perfume when going to bed or when going to the bath room or when engaging some sorts of domestic activities. In most cases, people put on their perfumes when already dressed to go out. Attraction is not only about how one looks, it also has to do with magnetism. Sometimes, in a way that is very difficult to explain. Attraction is sometimes more than just appearance. Some people can become suddenly attracted to you, perceiving the sweet-smelling perfume you wear. People can become attracted to you based on how you look, what you wear, whom your parents are, where you live, what you do etc.

The fragrant smell that emanates from you is not an exception here. People can suddenly become attracted to you based on the sweet-smelling fragrant perfume you wear. Perfumes possess this potent power of attraction. As you wear it, over %70 of people that perceives the scent from your body are in some way attracted to you. This accounts for the reason why some ask the wearer what kind of a perfume they wear and where to get it.

4. PERFUMES BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

Perfume can also be an important trigger of a happy or a sad moment. Smell is agreeably linked with memory. When you perceive a smell, the smell consists not only of the sensation of the odors themselves but of the experiences and emotions that has come to be associated with these sensations Whether we like it or not, sometimes distant memories of past events refreshes in the head for no reason. Scent helps remembering things of the past.

I worked with a perfume loving Boss sometimes ago, his best perfume has always been amouage perfumes. As a result I got used to the sweet smell of amouage fragrances that any time someone passed who worn amouage fragrance, I knew. Because of my good experience with that Boss of mine, far after I left him, any time someone wears amouage perfumes and passes, my Boss comes to my mind and the memorable moments of the times I worked with him refreshes in me. “But the danger here is that, in a situation where your experience with the person wearing the perfume was not a good one, anytime you perceive that perfume, you recall the sad moments you had with him”.

5. PERFUME CAN GIVE YOU A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP

A good night’s sleep is very important to everyone. You have much more control over the quality of your sleep than you may have realized. So the cure for sleep difficulties can be found in your daily routine. Just as how you feel during your waking hours hinges on how well you sleep at night. You can enjoy better sleep at night, improve your mental and physical health, and improve how you think and feel during the day. Wearing the perfume you love is certainly one of the things that give you the fulfillment of the day, you get through the day joyfully and confidently which as a result helps your good sleep at night.

Lavender is believed to aid sleep and that it calms the nerves. Citrus cleanses and also improves mood as well as concentration. Cinnamon takes away or reduces fatigue. Peppermint helps in alleviating stress. When these things are dealt with in your system, a good sleep sets in.

6. Perfumes speak neatness

Perfumes are not meant to hide body odor only or any such bad smell, though some do wear perfumes for this reason but to enhance the smell of clean body. Wearing perfumes speaks neatness on the side of the one wearing it. Perfumes send the message that the person who wears it cares about his personal hygiene and often time, the wearer attracts respects - Kings Fragrances. Check our blog on http://kingsfragrances.com/blog

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TUTORIAL! Pinklips Oil, Egyptian Milk, Toning Cream, Acne Cream Etc / Original Quality Wristwatch At Wholesales Price (1 Year Warranty) / Chacha Eke Faani And Her Daughter In Native Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.