Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) (26015 Views)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Filled Up FNB Stadium In South Africa (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Buys Wife G-Wagon For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by InternetGenius(m): 12:35am On Nov 19, 2017
You are specially invited, to this 2 days power packed fire crusade on the theme: "I MUST BE GREATER THAN MY FATHERS." (Genesis 48:19)
Come and experience the Raw Power of God on Earth

Prophet Shephard Bushiri Major 1 from South Africa is coming, You can see him on the poster of the photos below, And other great men of God Rev. Kinsley Innocent aka TALKNADO, Prophet Samuel S. T aka Fire Commander aka The Professor of Prophecy, General Overseer of the commission.

Venue: ROOT OF DAVID PROPHETIC MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL AKA LION OF JUDAH
Km, 5 Yandave Aliade Express Way Along Teakon Filling Station, Gboko Benue State.

For more details and contacts see the screenshots below on the poster.

Cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Benue! Of all states

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by GavelSlam: 2:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Prophet Shepherd.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nutase: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Abeg who is he?
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Major 1

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Bushrah
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Your thought

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by opatzy(m): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Okaay
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
DOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
God forgive me, but when I saw these ones, Daddy Freezer came to mind grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by micgray100(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmm..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
Benue! Of all states
Phool

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy grin another business man...
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Bushuri is the biggest scammer of all time

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
that guy will leave Nigeria with nothing less than 5 million.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg who is he?
Another business man from SA. The guy claim angels visited his church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
Benue! Of all states
What is wrong with his coming to Benue? And what is the meaning of Benue of all states?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg who is he?

A con artist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2017

LOL..
THIS IS THE THIEF THAT WAS IN A VIDEO WHERE HE WALKED ON AIR...
IT'S ON YOUTUBE.

JESUS IS LORD ANYWAYS.
HE CANNOT FEED THE STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA, NOR MAKE DISEASES AND SUFFERINGS GO AWAY.

BUT HE CAN MAKE PASTORS WALK ON AIR AND AFFORD PRIVATE JETS AND COSTLY SUITS. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1JQY8_Uj_0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
So.. Na prophet Gulder be d host undecided

Issokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Xenophobia undecided
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by itsandi(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
amen
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Bushuri is the biggest scammer of all time
Young entrepreneur from SA... Highest brain washer in SA

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
This guy na Scammer according to reports emanating from southy

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Mario1989(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Chai!!! Benue State Na wheel Barrow him dey come share abi na lat-meat... whoooa nsoniche!!!
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2017
micgray100:
Hmmm..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.
Oga you fit help me register my Business...... SUNHOUR Gospel Center (aka Gospel PowerLine)............. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by dennisworld1(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
InternetGenius:
You are specially invited, to this 2 days power packed fire crusade on the theme: "I MUST BE GREATER THAN MY FATHERS." (Genesis 48:19)
Come and experience the Raw Power of God on Earth

Prophet Shephard Bushiri Major 1 from South Africa is coming, You can see him on the poster of the photos below, And other great men of God Rev. Kinsley Innocent aka TALKNADO, Prophet Samuel S. T aka Fire Commander aka The Professor of Prophecy, General Overseer of the commission.

Venue: ROOT OF DAVID PROPHETIC MINISTRY INTERNATIONAL AKA LION OF JUDAH
Km, 5 Yandave Aliade Express Way Along Teakon Filling Station, Gboko Benue State.

For more details and contacts see the screenshots below on the poster.

Cc; lalasticlala
see their nicknames grin grin Fire commander,talknado,major1,proffesor prophesy grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Nutase:
Abeg who is he?
Epp me ask abeg
Re: Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos) by Chiefbuddle1: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Shey na for permanent site!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is 'jewesun' In Odu Oyeku-meji And Owonrin So'gbe / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams / 5 Everyday Sin We Commit And Must Avoid This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.