Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice (36978 Views)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2017
That lady was my crush back in those days in a place close to Unilag, her popcy self na Pastor, even though she looks so light now.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by talk2percy(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2017
Yes!!! Sue her ass!!! Nonsense!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by kullozone(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:
Abeg let the woman enjoy her trend trend abeg

Make she use the man reputation trend abi?

See your mighty lips
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by thinkmoney(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Emu4life:
Women!!!
hello friend. I so much wanted to get this pics, but I couldn't download it. I will appreciate if you can send it to my watsapp contact...07066012233
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Its only in Nigeria that rape and harassment victims are sent to jail and arrested.

It is the citizenry"s support of the rapist that baffles me.Nigeria is indeed a place full of animals and very very few sane minds.

Take a look at all the responses on Nairaland , you will agree with me that women need to take refugee status in developed countries because of the crime and injustice meted against them

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:
Shey she has mouth to talk.
Now that talk has come, she's run into hiding.
Ladies and doing anything to be relevant

Imagine a quote from a fellow woman.Nigeria is a frightening place

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Imagine a quote from a fellow woman.Nigeria is a frightening place

And what's wrong with it madam fellow woman??
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
longlong:
what if she was saying the truth?

Out of all the responses .You are the only person with sanity.

What if she is telling the truth?
Nigetia is such a terrible place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

And what's wrong with it madam fellow woman??

You need to understand that women are being bullied and marginalised in Nigeria.It is a patrachial society.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by samsam2019: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Suddenly suddenly after lying her account became private.

Thunder fall on her der

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by tunnamaniah(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

You need to understand that women are being bullied and marginalised in Nigeria.It is a patrachial society.
okay, it’s very simple ma’am, if she is saying the truth, let her come out and clarify things, easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

I get that.
But my point is she should come out and stand for what she knows is right simple...not minding our kinda society considering she didn't mind the society before coming out with the whole talk.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by uyiekpenn(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:
Its only in Nigeria that rape and harassment victims are sent to jail and arrested.

It is the citizenry"s support of the rapist that baffles me.Nigeria is indeed a place full of animals and very very few sane minds.

Take a look at all the responses on Nairaland , you will agree with me that women need to take refugee status in developed countries because of the crime and injustice meted against them
stop saying rubbish just to gain likes or sympathy. If she was truly innocent she make her account open and equally counter the man's claim. A lot of you ladies are gold diggers and opportunists looking for people to destroy.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
tunnamaniah:
okay, it’s very simple ma’am, if she is saying the truth, let her come out and clarify things, easy.
Why would she come out ? I have told you the justice system sucks in Nigeria.What proof do you expect her to have? Cctv ? Camera? Text , calls ??
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by brigadier747: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Lame and sick fellows everywhere, do you have an iota of rottenness in film industry ...women even though not all with smart initiatives are been treated ,used as sex tools to get a small free role just to establish their presence in d industry, by these uncircumcised,illitrate producers ,YOMI FABIYI is not an exception and I stand to be corrected here ,WOMEN should stand in one voice and ensure that their dignity is protected ,not humiliating one another for silly reason
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by generalbush(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:
Shey she has mouth to talk.
Now that talk has come, she's run into hiding.
Ladies and doing anything to be relevant

kiss kiss
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

I get that.
But my point is she should come out and stand for what she knows is right simple...not minding our kinda society considering she didn't mind the society before coming out with the whole talk.
I will advice her to seek refugee status in a better place .
You are a lady .Be honest .Has anyine harassed or taken advantage of you because of your gender?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

I will advice her to seek refugee status in a better place .
You are a lady .Be honest .Has anyine harassed or taken advantage of you because of your gender?

Nope
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
uyiekpenn:
stop saying rubbish just to gain likes or sympathy. If she was truly innocent she make her account open and equally counter the man's claim. A lot of you ladies are gold diggers and opportunists looking for people to destroy.
I will reply to you as a far advanced and cultured woman.Not everyone is an opportunist or gold digger.
Have you never witnessed a woman who was harassed in Nigeria
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by temmyt20(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Why would she come out ? I have told you the justice system sucks in Nigeria.What proof do you expect her to have? Cctv ? Camera? Text , calls ??
and in developed countries u are talking abt, do u just go about accusing pple wthout proof?
she kno say she no gt proof and she decided to bring d issue to public...now dat she has been confronted, its time for hr to go private abi?
Normally i dnt respond to issues lik dis but women too lik to dey form victim when we al kno sometimes, its al a ploy.
let hr come out, as bad as e b, we have human right lawyers in nigeria dat wil see the case does not die down if she is truly innocent. we av lots of powerful groups that are against women and children abuse so 4gt dat.
she has the power of social Media to voice out if d police try something funny.
my point is, u ave no proof, try nd get it frm him. Even if na whatsapp chat.

why cldnt she have chatted him on WhatsApp, or even call him, telling him she didnt like what happened fews yrs ago, allow d guy to JABO(confess unknowingly). but no, she was too busy planning how to tel d world and run away

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

Nope
Well i am happy for you

I want to ask a question to you.Just answer yes or no.
In the case of stephanie otobo and apostle suleiman.Were those snap chat pictures real? Yes or No
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by contactikenna(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
d story has taken a new direction...maybe now i can read more about it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
temmyt20:
and in developed countries u are talking abt, do u just go about accusing pple wthout proof?
she kno say she no gt proof and she decided to bring d issue to public...now dat she has been confronted, its time for hr to go private abi?
Normally i dnt respond to issues lik dis but women too lik to dey form victim when we al kno sometimes, its al a ploy.
let hr come out, as bad as e b, we have human right lawyers in nigeria dat wil see the case does not die down if she is truly innocent. we av lots of powerful groups that are against women and children abuse so 4gt dat.
she has the power of social Media to voice out if d police try something funny

In the allegation against Harvey Weinstin and Bill Cosby .Did the women have proof ? Yes or No
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Well i am happy for you

I want to ask a question to you.Just answer yes or no.
In the case of stephanie otobo and apostle suleiman.Were those snap chat pictures real? Yes or No

I didn't follow that story cos I wasn't interested but one thing I loved was the fact that the lady in question was consistent with with claims and all....except I'm wrong
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

I didn't follow that story cos I wasn't interested but one thing I loved was the fact that the lady in question was consistent with with claims and all....except I'm wrong

The thing i became afraid of was the fact that despite providing evidence .She was still threatened and almost landed in Jail
It means that even with evidence ,she was still victimised.Such a country needs to be feared

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Boss13: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
aolawale025:
He should have just sued her. Libel is not a criminal matter

It is a crime. Defamation is not. Please know the difference
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

The thing i became afraid of was the fact that despite providing evidence .She was still threatened and almost landed in Jail
It means that even with evidence ,she was still victimised. Such a country needs to be feared

But she didn't end up in jail and I wanna believe that's cos her voice was heard and that way she had lots of people behind her...it would have been hard to lock her up.
The point is ladies need to learn to start something and finish it all out however they can.
The lady in question now I expect (if her claims are right) her to stand on whatever it is she knows happened and somehow shed definitely have supporters. You'd be surprised at how much they'd be.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by texazzpete(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
EponOjuku:

Criminal blackmail is the case here, not Libel. Libel is civil and the investigations do not prejudice his civil rights.

Where is the blackmail here?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by temmyt20(m): 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

In the allegation against Harvey Weinstin and Bill Cosby .Did the women have proof ? Yes or No

sexual harassment and rape is another thing. this guy didnt even get physical with her, in ur response as stephen, did she at anytime go private, she had series of chat.....Photoshop or not. why cldnt she tease the guy and get a confession. Even the police(not naija own ooo) they get confession when they dnt ave enough evidence.
Lets assume dis happened in the US, what do u think wld av happened? No chat message as evidence, no physical assault, u just come out, accuse som1 and went offline seriously?

she has zero evidence, she shouldnt have even mentioned the actors/directors name. She shld av just voiced out that pple in nollywood do that(we all kno they do)
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by EponOjuku: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
texazzpete:

Where is the blackmail here?

Ask the lawyer who drafted the letter. He put criminal blackmail as the subject of the petition.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by temmyt20(m): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

But she didn't end up in jail and I wanna believe that's cos her voice was heard and that way she had lots of people behind her...it would have been hard to lock her up.
The point is ladies need to learn to start something and finish it all out however they can.
The lady in question now I expect (if her claims are right) her to stand on whatever it is she knows happened and somehow shed definitely have supporters. You'd be surprised at how much they'd be.
thats what she is not getting, this woman just came to tel the whole world ab somthing, then ran away

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
temmyt20:
thats what she is not getting, this woman just came to tel the whole world ab somthing, then ran away

Exactly my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / Burna Boy Features Damian Marley, Angelique Kidjo In 'African Giant' Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.