Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) (45797 Views)

Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures) / Bella Shmurda Graduates, Signs Out Of School With His Friends (Video) / Poco Lee Graduates From LASU, Signs Out In Style (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by aribisala0(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Certificate is like a safety net in Nigeria. To be sincere tertiary education is not for everybody.

There are two class of people in our society.
The educated and uneducated.

Olamide is a role model for most people in the illiterate segment
banky w is catering to the educated class.

So don't sing street song to entertain the educated class. They see it as rubbish
I think there is another class o!

The Twisted and bitter

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by lordtim001(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:
All i see is bush trees with nd algae infested walls

So called graduates cannot even have the common sense to pick a "good site" for their one in a lifetime picx

Worst of it a so called "popular actor" dat should hav professional experience is among the buffoons

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Hater Alert! Let me assume you are a graduate. I guess you and your coursemates did yours in a professional studio,abi? Thats my problem with Nigerians. Harmless pictures and you look out of the box to bring a stupid idea and attach to it. Even if you are a graduate,that wall they are standing close to is a beautiful fiasco compared to your dilapidated lecture halls.
Dont mind me sha o!
To those of you that will quote me saying I'm a fan of this actor, I say....
I dont watch his movies.I just love his memes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by greggng: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:

Lol
The system is soo deeply ingrained in our DNA
The most widely known President of the USA and the father of modern democracy
Abraham Lincoln
He never received formal education
Dangote the richest black man never finished education before he started making his money
Education does nothing but inform you and enlighten you
Its not the only pathway to success

Grace and Hard work is the only prerequisite to success

Puff Diddy Jay-Z and Dr Dre for instance never went to school

Even Buhari never went to school and he is the most powerful black leader right now for better or for worse

Be wise
Open your minds

You lied about puff daddy. He is very educated he studied business admin. I was even told he is a masters degree holder

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Shaw007(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
he don taya for their matter

i can see the trending topic here is the relevance of education or a university degree

while i will agree that a University degree is not for everyone, an Education on the other hand is for everyone, which can come in plenty of ways, it can even be self taught.

but don't be too quick to listen to people telling you not to go to school, you have to find out what works for you.

for One Mark Zuckerberg that never finished college, there are 20 other stephen hawkings that did
for One Bill gates that didn't graduate, there are 50 other Einteins that did. even though you might not know them, advancement in science and technology will be delayed without their work, most of which starts from school.

a lot of research is science and arts are done in forward schools of the world, Caltech, MIT, Yale, Harvard are a few examples

Footballers go to school in their academies, Actors go to school in arts schools, while it is true that some have made it with little or no schooling, that they had no education is a blatant lie. but even those ones are in the minority, it is not everyone that has the willpower and determination to do it on their own.

what good mathematics has done to science today might not have been possible with the work of great people at Cambridge in 1500s till date, which includes Newton himself, bottom-line; find out what works for you, don't follow the bandwagon. DNA's are different for a reason

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Danimighty7:

Lol
The system is soo deeply ingrained in our DNA
The most widely known President of the USA and the father of modern democracy
Abraham Lincoln
He never received formal education
Dangote the richest black man never finished education before he started making his money
Education does nothing but inform you and enlighten you
Its not the only pathway to success

Grace and Hard work is the only prerequisite to success

Puff Diddy Jay-Z and Dr Dre for instance never went to school

Even Buhari never went to school and he is the most powerful black leader right now for better or for worse

Be wise
Open your minds

PDiddy went to Howard, Jay Z attended Technical School and Got into an Apprenticeship Program at Northrop Aviation, JayZ went to High School.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by bionixs: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

Nollywood Actor Odunlade Adekola who will be graduating very soon, he shared the video and photos of himself and Other Unilag students Signing Out in style.

As shared by odunlade...

Photos and video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqYfFTc898

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/odunlade-adekolas-unilag-students-sign-style-photos-video
the god of meme
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by stuffs4me(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Certificate is like a safety net in Nigeria. To be sincere tertiary education is not for everybody.

So don't sing street song to entertain the educated class. They see it as rubbish

Olodo wey you be..

Who told you Olamide is an illiterate.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by bettercreature(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
swiz123:
Popular actor indeed. This guy is only popular on nairaland. You don't expect we easterners to start watching youruba movies.

Iranu!!!!!
No we don’t! You are mere 5%

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Ishilove: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Wetin him graduate with? grin
The most important thing is he graduated. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
bettercreature:
lmao! Nail on the coffin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
HyconMojo:
So Odunlade started his tertiary education four years ago abi ? Issokay

What about those who are dead? grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by folarinbae2016(f): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless agbaya. Is it now that his mates became graduates?
where u don reach??

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

funny enough,there are many graduates in Nigeria that can't even write a complete article correctly and yet they have the certificate. there are many PHD holders that can't even stand near Zuckerberg when it comes composure,ap cool
Queenlovely:

funny enough,there are many graduates in Nigeria that can't even write a complete article correctly and yet they have the certificate. there are many PHD holders that can't even stand near Zuckerberg when it comes composure,ap
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by wale0911: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Importance of Education. No age limit, status limit, race or colour, religion or beliefs. You've got no excuse to remain illiterate.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2017
greggng:

You lied about puff daddy. He is very educated he studied business admin. I was even told he is a masters degree holder
Diddy never finished at Howard And he's not any masters holder
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Cunnilingus(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2017
Chai so this guy dey unilag since. Pussy no be him problem. Am sure he don fvck 70% of his class girls
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Xeedorf: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless agbaya. Is it now that his mates became graduates?
Stupor.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by bitchcrafts: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

I didn't say he isn't educated. He sings music that appeals to our illiterate population. He has to blend in among them
Are u stupid, or just trying to make a frantic effort at it? Better go and press reset to your splenetic ideals and stop disturbing the web with your baffoonery believes undecided

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2017
xreal:
Abeg.
These ones shouldn't be Bachelor students.

I hate the way even married women flock around any face that appears on TV.
The last pic, u can see the woman telling the guy to keep off, she want to be alone with the actor.

Back to topic:
I say congratulations to Adekola and all his colleagues.
It's never too late to go to school.
lmao all of them old oh
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by lordtim001(m): 9:07am On Nov 19, 2017
I dont think its a regular full-time course of 4 years. A little bird told me it was distant learning programme he was running which could last about 6- 7 years sha. Judging from that daddy near him there in the last picture confirms my suspicion

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Cosmotelli(f): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
bettercreature:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2017
greggng:

Nigerians can lie and carry fake news sha. Diddy never had any masters and never finished university. you should rather say 2 chainz and 2 chainz never did masters but he was one of the best students in his class during his undergraduate days
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

So called graduates cannot even have the common sense to pick a "good site" for their one in a lifetime picx

Worst of it a so called "popular actor" dat should hav professional experience is among the buffoons

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Where they decide to take a picture is no business of anybody. The bottom line is they are celebrating, that's all. 4 years no be beans now
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by SenorFax(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2017
swiz123:
Popular actor indeed. This guy is only popular on nairaland. You don't expect we easterners to start watching youruba movies.

Iranu!!!!!

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by taurusmena1(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Your response sure says it all that you are educated an well above sentiments.
Venerable612:

No one mentioned Education Sir. I simply mentioned a University degree. I suppose that’s where the problem is in Nigeria. Many of you assume you only get educated in the four walls of the University.

Education is not a function of the University alone. The society teaches you more things than you would ever learn in the University. That’s why many employers in the Uk now have “Street Smart” as part of their recruiting ideals.

The likes of Elon Tusk, Zuckerberg and Odunlade himself didn’t need a university degree to build empires.

I hope you get the information sir.

And FYI. I do not need jamb sir.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2017
This guy is just too handsome, no winder my mom likes him
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by BluntBoy(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The difference is always clear;
Education sets you apart.

Compare President Obama with President Buhari,
Compare Koker with Wande Coal,
Compare Chocolate City with YBNL.

He was talking about degrees, not education. Education would set you apart, not just certificates. Certificates alone cannot set you apart.

And, how many Chocolate City members and former members even have degrees? At least, I know that MI did not finish up his BSc and I have never heard of Ice Prince finishing up a degree anywhere.

Lastly, you are an evidence that our educational system is in a shambles. Degrees alone cannot set you apart. How many people can even confidently defend their degrees? Education is what sets you apart. Your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills would set you apart even before you tell anyone that you have a degree.

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by teepha: 9:31am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless agbaya.
Is it now that his mates became graduates?
You that went to school in.your prime are you successful than him? Haters...how can you even be successful when you are hating on someone else success

6 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by BluntBoy(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shameless agbaya.
Is it now that his mates became graduates?

Better late than never.

I am sure there are many elderly people out there who these pictures would inspire to go back to school. I hope your silly comment would not discourage them.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by lebete3000: 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't defend your academic deficiencies.
The difference is always clear;
Education sets you apart.

Compare President Obama with President Buhari,
Compare Koker with Wande Coal,
Compare Chocolate City with YBNL.

I'd advise you take the advice below

Don't even try to compare Koker abi na Joker with Wande Coal....you dey Madt?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by tunnamaniah(m): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, tell me bro, what is wrong with you?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Graduates From UNILAG, Signs Out In Style (photos, Video) by malowsky(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Eco99:

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

ITK olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Sings Timaya's 'I Can't Kill Myself' Song (Video) / Bovi & Basketmouth's Wives Step Out In Style (photo) / Wizkid, Add Me To Your Baby Mama List - Lady Begs After Seeing Him Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.