Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car (1058 Views)

Beverly Osu Shares Hot Bikini Photos / 'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo / Beverly Osu Shares Filter-Free Selfie, Bares Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by streets2empire: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Former big brother winner, Beverly OSU has shared a rather disturbing video of her mom smoking while driving. In the shocking video which is trending online, Beverly Osu videod her mom smoking despite pleas from her mom not to video her. Read what she said in the shocking video;

Beverly: We are done for the wedding. Make you no worry, nothing can happen.
Mom: make you no take me when I dey smoke
Beverly; I don picture you wen u dey smoke, e no mean anything...

See images and video below;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/beverly-osu-shares-video-of-mom-smoking-in-car

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by streets2empire: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Na wa
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2017
smoking in Nigeria with an already low life expectancy,
is not wise.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by NwaAmaikpe: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked

Irresponsibility is genetic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Snake no de leave snake born lizard

Like mother like daughter embarassed

Mama onye ajo ndu

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
It's her life and her health.People should learn to mind their own business and focus on their life ahead of them.Must we always criticize other people's way of living? Today is Sunday ,go to church and stop being an hypocrite!

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:46am On Nov 19, 2017
This is why I left Earth
Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by realborn(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2017
"FIA" brand mother and daughter.

Daughter has every right to undertake any vice in the world. As an adult control over certain behavioral exudates comes from the fear of /respect for "mother". When mother does not respect herself and overtly indulges, there is absolutely no basis for control.

Who am I to judge? smiley

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by dapsoneh: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Now I see why this gal is so useless. Its in the gene... BRAVO!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Irresponsibility is genetic.

OH..
BY THIS LOGIC,
I CAN SAY THAT MENTAL RETARDATION RUNS IN YOUR FAMILY THEN. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Mom Smoking In Car by Eleniyan007(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Next

(1) (Reply)

“ Sango’s Assistant” The Insults Gets To Me, I’m A Human Just Like You- Ifunnada / Imagine If It Was Rihanna That Married Prince Harry..your Thought / Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho Denies He’s Getting Married To His ‘two Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.