Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help (8739 Views)

My Infinix Note 4 Is Not Charging Unless I Switch It Off.... Help / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 7:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Hope you got back the old battery you changed. Problem is probably with the charging port. It may have been dislodged due to your using the fone while charging. If it still persists, then you might want to factory reset it.
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by Obinnau(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2017
that's the same issue that frustrated me this morning.
I think it's from the cable. if you plug it into a power source, continue using it until it starts adding charge.
then if you have UC browser installed, uninstall it sharply.
it's really frustrating and annoying that I plugged my phone since 12 am and woke up by 4.30 to see 30% charge in it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by victemige: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Have tried changing your charger. (usb cable especially)
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thank you all for the advice. But the problem is not from the charger at all.

I have used different follow come infinix or Samsung chargers but still the same thing.

Thank God I still have the follow come battery with me.

maybe I will change the charging point.

and I have done factory reset as well

Bigtt76
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
need your help
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by Trust22(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
The problem is from the charging IC n not the charging port
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Trust22:
The problem is from the charging IC n not the charging port
Thank you so much for your response. please do you have any idea on how much it will cost
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by Obinnau(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
OmoDavido:
Thank you so much for your response. please do you have any idea on how much it will cost
Mr, please heed my advice. Do not change anything in your phone. here is how I'm managing my now. go to play store, download 'my device'. take your phone to market people that sell chargers. tell them you need original charger, I bought mine 3500 with cable. then start testing it there in there shop. Go to the my device app and open battery. continue testing the chargers until you see one that raises the battery voltage to 3.780 and above. that's the charger that can charge your phone my bro. then ensure you don't plug the charger to an extension cord with thin and long cable.
The phone is a superb phone but this charger issue is a challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Obinnau:
Mr, please heed my advice. Do not change anything in your phone. here is how I'm managing my now. go to play store, download 'my device'. take your phone to market people that sell chargers. tell them you need original charger, I bought mine 3500 with cable. then start testing it there in there shop. Go to the my device app and open battery. continue testing the chargers until you see one that raises the battery voltage to 3.780 and above. that's the charger that can charge your phone my bro. then ensure you don't plug the charger to an extension cord with thin and long cable.

My Phone is totally dead now. Battery doesn't charge anymore even though it's original charger I am using
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by stevewheezy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Carl care fixes this
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by NifemiKolade(m): 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
I just hope infinix will fix this particular problem �
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by orluuchi(f): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2017
OmoDavido:
Thank you all for the advice. But the problem is not from the charger at all.

I have used different follow come infinix or Samsung chargers but still the same thing.

Thank God I still have the follow come battery with me.

maybe I will change the charging point.

and I have done factory reset as well

Bigtt76
please how did you solve the problem? my phone is having the same issues now
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by OmoDavido(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
orluuchi:

please how did you solve the problem? my phone is having the same issues now

Just sell it off
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by orluuchi(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
OmoDavido:

Just sell it off
chaii, it's alright
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by Obinnau(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Obinnau:
alternatively, go to aliexpress and order for the charging board and replace, it's very cheap
Re: Infinix Hot S Not Charging. Please Help by Apina(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2018
Obinnau:
that's the same issue that frustrated me this morning.
I think it's from the cable. if you plug it into a power source, continue using it until it starts adding charge.
then if you have UC browser installed, uninstall it sharply.
it's really frustrating and annoying that I plugged my phone since 12 am and woke up by 4.30 to see 30% charge in it
Why uninstall uc browser?

(1) (Reply)

Best Airtel Tariff Plans And Migration Codes May 2020 / See The Folder That's Secretly Using Up Space On Your Android Phone / Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.