Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet (540 Views)

Change Of PPA Between Two Different Local Governments / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet by yryryryryry: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Ifako Ijaiye LG, Alimosho LG and Agege LG. When do they meet for their CDS Meeting? Please help! Biko.
Re: Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet by salegella: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2017
yryryryryry:
Ifako Ijaiye LG, Alimosho LG and Agege LG. When do they meet for their CDS Meeting? Please help! Biko.

You want Nairalanders to help you monitor Corp members for kidnap crime abi?
Re: Would Any1 Be Kind To Help Me With The Days These Local Governments Corpers Meet by yryryryryry: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
salegella:

You want Nairalanders to help you monitor Corp members for kidnap crime abi?

So some people can be this dumb ...

How is the question related to a kidnapping attempt? I swear, you need serious help and you need it swiftly.

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Speaking Corpers - Opportunity To Make Some Extra Money This Week / Bigard Seminary, Enugu Collects CV And Certs From Corpers Before Acceptance. / Put In Wrong Bank Name But right Account No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.