Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (40901 Views)

Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
Where is Paul? grin

He is with his own family and friends too.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Efulu efu celebrating with his yellowbar
in-laws.... its only a coward will kill a fowl on Christmas day in his in-laws house...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by HomeOfMe(f): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Bobby4090:
And the Lord said... PETER, where is your brother PAUL.
And Peter answered, am I my brother's keeper?
What a shame!
Like the biblical Cain and Abel.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:
With his twin absent?
Me that I can't complete any celebration without my siblings, I'd now have a twin with whom I share the same birth date and we'd na celebrate that day separately while we are still both alive...for what??

Are these guys okay at all? undecided

Are you sure you are okay too?

A full grown adult man is celebrating his birthday with his own family and friends. His twin brother equally has a family of his own to celebrate with and friends too.

You should have asked for Paul to also share the same bedroom, wife and kids with Peter.

Better still, also ask for Idowu and Alaba.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Banter1(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Paul is my kind of guy. Lowkey and humble
peter is my kind of dude who is not afraid to speak up, fight for what's right, now thats a real man. Unlike some guy who allowed himself to be brainwashed, manipulate and used.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by shurley22(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

You should have asked for Paul to also share the same bedroom, wife and kids with Peter.

I think I can ask you then, as you've seemingly chosen to carry my matter on you head
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by shurley22(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

I think I can ask you then, as you've seemingly chosen to carry my matter on your head
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

I think I can ask you then, as you've seemingly chosen to carry my matter on your head

I am only telling you to put your eyes on your own family, and let others live their life with their own family too.

Very soon you will ask why they are not sharing boxers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
sinceraconcept:
this meme will be polar soon cos it's epic
lol bro quite funny
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by shurley22(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

I am only telling you to put your eyes on your own family, and let others live their life with their own family too.

They are celebrities and almost everything about them is public and I'm even so sure that my previous comment changed nothing in their life.....soo quit taking it personal except you're related to them

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by ashjay001(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
ElPadrino33:

Unfortunately, he is in entertainment! U have to be out there!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by autonomous22: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
ElPadrino33:

That means u don't know Paul... who told you he is humble

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Godwin978(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
these guys should forgetabout what happened and get back together, though peter is still doing well but i enjoy watching both of them performing
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by hopexter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Threebear:
Omotola is everywhere these days, doing everything but what she says is her profession "acting "
SMH
I'm touched by your concern.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Antoeni(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Stupid IPOB BOYS

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by adontcare(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Threebear:
Omotola is everywhere these days, doing everything but what she says is her profession "acting "
SMH

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by talk2percy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omotola sef..
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by MaryBenn(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bobby4090:
And the Lord said... PETER, where is your brother PAUL.
And Peter answered, am I my brother's keeper?
What a shame!

And the Lord also asked Paul, where is your brother Peter? And Paul answered, am I my brother's keeper?
What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by shadeyinka(m): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Threebear:
SMH
Not one person has come out to say what her specific offence was! You know?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by eyinjuege: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
jcmaiah:
This boys better sit their asses down and fix their relationship else SkyB career go better pass their own.
Listened to the two songs each of then released and it lacked the P-Square flavour. Though Paul's song made it obvious he sings mostly in their songs but then the lack of concept in the song shows their two heads has been better than one.

Why are you still.looking for the Psquare flavour in their songs?
There's no more Psquare. That era is gone
Start looking for Mr P flavour now and Mr rudeboy flavour. They will gradually grow on you and each will have his unique individual stamp on the various songs.
Happiness should be the ultimate goal of all. If they're not happy working together, or any feels stifled in their business together its better they split the business part and just be brothers to each other.
If one gets joy singing R/B and the other loves singing Fuji, they will always have to compromise.
Abeg, let them live their lives doing what they love doing, and not what the other loves doing.
Life is too short.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by fuckpro: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:
With his twin absent?
Me that I can't complete any celebration without my siblings, I'd now have a twin with whom I share the same birth date and we'd na celebrate that day separately while we are still both alive...for what??

Are these guys okay at all? undecided
...madam they are family men and adults ...so it mustn't be celebrated together

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by dumie(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Mine too
You forgot to mention the one with the sonorous voice, the talented one as well as humble,loyal, quiet and low key

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by AbbeyLawrence(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
dumie:

Mine too
You forgot to mention the one with the sonorous voice, the talented one as well as humble,loyal, quiet and low key
aunty abeg no vex o ...I just want you to know that you are beautiful, sincerely speaking you fine
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by dumie(f): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
AbbeyLawrence:
aunty abeg no vex o ...I just want you to know that you are beautiful, sincerely speaking you fine
Uncle, ofcos I wouldn't vex... Thnx for the compliment

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by kazzy4u(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
I tot dey re twins but y is only Mr.P celebrating d bfday. Abi dem don change D.o.B too.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by franklingud(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
I hate peter.

Bloody mofo
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Awoo88: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
I posted yesterday that peter will be celebrating alone. with his family and one idiot was talking love they have for each other. Paul and Jude and families will do their thing. Yes! peter is now alone with his family. each his choice
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

He is with his own family and friends too.

Peter is not part of his family huh?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by leonard002(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
moment when ur mama ask u to bring back the
money the visitors give u.
lolz.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Peter is not part of his family huh?

I didn't know they were living in the same house, such that one twin entertaining guests in his own house should equate to both being at the same place.

Maybe they should have married the same woman to ensure they won't be parted?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

I didn't know they were living in the same house, such that one twin entertaining guests in his own house should equate to both being at the same place.

Maybe they should have married the same woman to ensure they won't be parted?

Omotola is living with them in the same house right? And she could be with them but Paul couldn't.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Omotola is living with them in the same house right? And she could be with them but Paul couldn't.

Because Paul has his own house, his own wife and kids and his own friends too.

Because they are twins, must they lose their individuality?

Must Omotola be friends with both of them?

Peter is in his house, let him enjoy his own life. Paul is also enjoying in his own house, so how is that a problem to the society? Must Paul leave his own house to have a lowkey get together in Peter's house, for a birthday that he is also a celebrant with a wife and family and friends to merry with?

Mind you, this is not an elaborate birthday celebration, where you can say one planned to have a bash without involving the other twin. This is just a guy having friends over at his house and celebrating, yet a nosy world won't just let him have peace in his own house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.