Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters (40770 Views)

Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 10:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Decryptor:

[s]My friend will you keep quiet!

What then happened in the recent Edo and Ondo state guber elections? Was GEJ the president then? APC had the intentions of rigging the elections but for the overwhelming votes APGA got plus the body language of Anambrans in general who came out to vote and most importantly, the fact that nwoye behaves like a slowpoke[/s]

That is how i respond to idiots

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Jerrypolo(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:
God bless PMB for ensuring fair play.

Under Jonathan, there would have been mass arrest of opposition politicans days ahead of the election day.

Very useless man

He might have well arrested 'Hot heads' but OBJ killed instead.

Under GEJ, there was free and fair elections. Ask Edo, Anambra, Ekiti, Ondo etc.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by lakesider(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Good

Love this boycott.

Not up to 500,000 voters in a state of more than 5 million people.

Boycott 90%.

More boycotts to follow.

How many people voted in 2015.....

U need brain trasplant

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Jerrypolo:

He might have well arrested 'Hot heads' but OBJ killed instead.

Under GEJ, there was free and fair elections. Ask Edo, Anambra, Ekiti, Ondo etc.

Anambra and Ekiti?
You must be somewhere else during those election in those states.
Opposition members were randomly picked and detained while el rufai and co were locked up somewhere in anambra.
May we never witness GEJ political rascality again in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano is a technocrat, cant be compared to those fools you mentioned
But he's being acting and talking like those guys of late. Did you watch his defense on the proposed airport
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by frikpus: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Willie Ejebegoooo....man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 10:36am On Nov 19, 2017
nzeobi:

what local influence does osinbajo have

Lot of influence through his GO at the RCCG and the xtian body, with the backing of his political godfather
Any more question?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by otokx(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Will like to hear Ada Obi response to the election victory of his benefactor.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:

But he's being acting and talking like those guys of late. Did you watch his defense on the proposed airport
maybe you are not smart, he said anambra will not specd one kobo on the airport except providing land. what is ambiguous about that?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by cooljude(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:
PDP is no longer in power, their rigging machine has knocked grin
End of PDP in Nigeria politics is looming very fast

Where is Yul Edochie or what is that his name? grin

Peter Obi is finished grin

I am not a member of any party but this election does not represent the voting strength of the both party. Most who voted for APGA would choose PDP when it is squarely between the both parties (federal politics)

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2017
cooljude:

I am not a member of any party but this election does not represent the voting strength of the both party. Most who voted for APGA would choose PDP when it is squarely between the both parties (federal politics)

Speculative
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Shut up, obiano is APGA. Obiano we know.. You can keep crying.. If the election is held a million times, obiano will still win

slowpoke, when you get home tell your mother to shut up. tell your obiano to choose another party and campaign and see if he will win.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ajepako(f): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2017
I'm happy if this is true...

Kudos to Anambra people for not allowing evil-sowing and suffering-inflicting party in their domain...

Congratulations to Willie Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Sprumbabafather: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No one did my dear and I don't hate except you're an idiotic follower of the albino hunchback with no strategy other than shouting "zoo must fall" or "no lefelendum, no erection" cheesy

I'm glad obiano won. Peter obi has been very unfair to that guy and I knew buhari will not stick out his neck for nwoye like he didn't for Sylva cheesy

At least the ofe nsala crew got eggs on their faces with their mumurity cheesy

Your hate for NK or IPOB is greatly misplaced. Even if he has no strategy, he has every right to what he is doing just like everyone has a right to disagree with him peacefully. He has never been violent, he never hurt anyone physically. He expressed his freedom as contained in the constitution, even as he does not believe in One Nigeria. He has every right to do everything he did and that's why the courts were powerless over him. It took brute force to shut him up, same force that was used to shut MKO and Kudirat up.

And we continue to hope, that one day in the distant future the stumbling, blundering leaders of today will mistakenly get things right, maybe in error grin NK represented a hope to a better tomorrow, quicker than what they want to offer us. A better society where justice will be enthroned. Forget his tactics, at least it was what got their attention.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Sprumbabafather: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Has anyone seen Osyabj this morning?

His neighbours alerted police that they have not seen him since morning and a rope and bottle of rat poison are missing from a shop near his house. Please pray for the brother. Say no to suicide grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by weownthewest: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Has anyone seen Osyabj this morning?

His neighbours alerted police that they have not seen him since morning and a rope and bottle of rat poison are missing from a shop near his house. Please pray for the brother. Say no to suicide grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:
God bless GEJ for ensuring fair play.

Under GMB, there would be mass arrest of opposition politicans days ahead of the election day.

Very useless man

Like your parents
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Jerrypolo(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Anambra and Ekiti?
You must be somewhere else during those election in those states.
Opposition members were randomly picked and detained while el rufai and co were locked up somewhere in anambra.
May we never witness GEJ political rascality again in Nigeria

Who won Anambra under GEJ? was it not APGA an opposition party?.

El-rufai is not bigger than the law. He was caught in unwholesome acts and restrained. He wasn't disenfranchised because in Anambra he is not an electorate.

You have still not answered the question of the introduction of voters card by GEJ. I hope in 2019 you'll be able to tell the full meaning of the word rascal.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
uniqueboi:

Like your parents

Are you saying your parents are worse than Jonathan?
Foolish goat
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

That is how i respond to show i am an IDIOT!

FIXED!!
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

slowpoke, when you get home tell your mother to shut up. tell your obiano to choose another party and campaign and see if he will win.
Shut up you dumbass... Apga is performing better under obiano than they did in previous polls. Keep talking rubbish. Let it continue paining you. Ndi Anambra voted obiano.. simple as common sense which you lack

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Decryptor:

I'm an ipob fool

Better, we know already
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Your hate for NK or IPOB is greatly misplaced. Even if he has no strategy, he has every right to what he is doing just like everyone has a right to disagree with him peacefully. He has never been violent, he never hurt anyone physically. He expressed his freedom as contained in the constitution, even as he does not believe in One Nigeria. He has every right to do everything he did and that's why the courts were powerless over him. It took brute force to shut him up, same force that was used to shut MKO and Kudirat up.

And we continue to hope, that one day in the distant future the stumbling, blundering leaders of today will mistakenly get things right, maybe in error grin NK represented a hope to a better tomorrow, quicker than what they want to offer us. A better society where justice will be enthroned. Forget his tactics, at least it was what got their attention.

I have no quarells with NK and his desire to challenge the status quo. The gods know that this country is sitting dangerously on injustice and needs to be rearranged, restructured or redesigned. Its what I've always maintained on this forum. However, only an idiot will expect me to have any affection or sympathy for a fool who called for killing pastor kumuyi simply for been Yoruba. Go and replay all his hateful speeches against the Yoruba and other tribes. Even against would be allies in the SS. How do you get support doing that? And instead of you guys who are wise to temper it or correct him, you gave him a bigger table and mic? He was a disaster waiting to happen and wherever he is today, he fully deserves it with interest.

I will not lie that indeed his shenanigans got the attention of everybody and it has made even those who are naturally nonchalant about issues like this to start engaging. When we eventually reorganize things or disintegrate (its inevitable), history will remember his part but there'll be no monument to him in my hood.

Innocent Ekeanyanwu's death in police custody led to the otokoto riots that brought down the unaogu brothers and led to police reform in IMO state. However he remains a career kidnapper and ritualist who murdered an 11 year old groundnut seller.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Referendum50(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:
God bless Jonathan for ensuring fair play.

Under buhari , there would have been mass arrest of opposition politicans days ahead of the election day.

Very useless man
corrected
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 11:37am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Shut up you dumbass... Apga is performing better under obiano than they did in previous polls. Keep talking rubbish. Let it continue paining you. Ndi Anambra voted obiano.. simple as common sense which you lack

can you tell me their performance under obiano? who exactly do you think you are deceiving, you Fool? Anambra voted APGA and not obiano but unfortunately he is the APGA aspirant. olodo, what do you know?
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Better, we know already

Anybody who tries to make you see your stupidity which is as glaring as broad day light to make is suddenly an ipob. Check my last few posts. I am not ipob neither do i support their foolish ideologies and that does not mean i cannot talk back at an slowpoke like you when you come here to type rubbish.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Referendum50(f): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2017
smato:
satanic ipob
have some pride and desire your own country.. Without igbos being in it except they have their visas

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Decryptor:

Anybody who tries to make you see your stupidity which is as glaring as broad day light to make is suddenly an ipob. Check my last few posts. I am not ipob neither do i support their foolish ideologies and that does not mean i cannot talk back at an slowpoke like you when you come here to type rubbish.

Pained frustated fool grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Have you seen that man turned woman...?? grin grin
I heard from a reliable source that she has been walking around river Niger since yesterday evening grin cry
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 11:56am On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Pained frustated fool grin

Not as pained and frustrated as your idiotic father cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Decryptor:

Not as pained and frustrated as your idiotic father cheesy cheesy

That is the only way to show how low life you are.
Your father is worthless to you, so it's not a big deal insulting other parents.
Pathetic excuse of human you are
Worthless Bastard .

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by tifany89(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Congrats to obiano and anambra people on a free, fair, credible and peaceful elections. Litigation by APC or PDP is dead on arrival here. The election was peaceful and clear as daylight smiley

Also congrats to all ofe nsala ingredients sellers....it was a very profitable weekend indeed cheesy
First time you comment with sense tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Miyetti Allah Alleges Murder Of Fulani Leader, Wakili / PDP Loyalist In Rivers State Forced To Renounce Atiku At Gunpoint (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.