Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) (78607 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2017
everozone:
Nwane,Tony Nwoye is not fit to be on the executive seat.He is too primitive.It will be a huge shame on Anambra people to choose a cultist.Tufiakwa.

I saw the interview he did yesterday and honestly he's not fit to lead Anambra lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by anjowaka510(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats to the winner

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by PHILipu1(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

out of millions indigenes only about 80 thousand came out to vote, and moreover APC lost woefully...and you call that a failure?

brainless zombie!
How many people voted in 2013 elections and what did ACN and CPC as APC was known then got in 2013 election compare to now and let's see if the boycott work or not and if APC fail or not.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

4 LGA's are yet to be announced - including my Idemili North.
I am seriously waiting for that of Idemili North too
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:31am On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

why then didnt you share 2000 or 2500 for your beloved obaze or osita? You want to continue with your propaganda for the next 4 years? willie is working and ndi anambra are happy..

I ask you again, which propaganda? So anytime you support a candidate, that automatically makes you a propagandist?

Be very afraid of a government that induces voters with money. All that money, plus plenty of interest, will certainly be looted back from the state coffers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by EvilMetahuman: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Real Christian igbos just buried the Jewish Igbos who spread hate all over the internet.

Welcome back obaino, let the looting begin.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by obailala(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
The only thing I find interesting/surprising about these results is that the APC guy seems to be getting votes, actually more votes than even PDP's Obaze shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Jigba:
Even Peter obi couldn't secure votes for his candidate grin
Apga even won in his local government grin

It must be really hard to rig this election, cause of the margin grin

Nobody voted chidoka undecided, I actually thought he would be voted massively

I'm surprised people voted Tony Nwonye lipsrsealed, hope it's not what I'm thinking undecided
. . So what re you thinking?
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Real Christian igbos just buried the Jewish Igbos who spread hate all over the internet.

Welcome back obaino, let the looting begin.
IPOB was buried last night in Nkpor, they are of no relevance within the borders of Anambra state as we speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by TheDokita(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2017
dadavivo:
Rubbishh
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
ORDINARY 2ND POSITION PDP CANNOT TAKE. TUFIAKWA! EVEN IN BIAFRA LAND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. . So what re you thinking?

You already know lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by innobets(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2017
mightyokwy:

Bros abeg no dey dream that kind dream again. God forbid that your if.

na naija u dey.. the home of corruption..

they can even change d national flag to red and blue if u bribe them.. and the masses won't do anything
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
obailala:
The only thing I find interesting/surprising about these results is that the APC guy seems to be getting votes, actually more votes than even PDP's Obaze shocked
That was the surprise in this election, I've always thought APC would be coming third or fourth

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Kulas: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Thank you Ndi Anambra for rejecting this monster by name APC.

Where are the APC and Tony Nwoye Nairalanders e-warriors?,they don't want to talk again.

Where is Orji Uzo kalu ?,
Where is Joe Igbokwe?
,Where is Arthur Eze?
,Where is Emeka Ojukwu?
Where is Chris Ngige?
Where is Rochas Okoroawusa?
Where is Tony Nwoye?

Please I need these people to come and address us.

Once again,Thank you Ndi Anambra.

The next project is Imo State.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by EvilMetahuman: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB was buried last night in Nkpor, they are of no relevance within the borders of Anambra state as we speak.
as in ehn. Nkpor christians no dey take nonsense from unwanted fake igbo jews.
See as votes yapa scatter full ground everywhere.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by ClitoPen: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
AlanSugar:

Obiano will be penalized for flaunting electoral rules. He was caught campaigning on election day using microphone. The worst is yet to come.
He did no such thing. They all addressed press men so why is his own raising dust? Haters have seen he is winning.He spoke on a neutral ground whereas one of his opponents was pointing accusing fingers yet no one is saying anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Jigba:

You already know lipsrsealed
. Pls tell me nah,let me know if its what I'm thinking
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
pauljumbo:
Obiano won because he is paying tithe
guy feat u o.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2017
IPOB miscreants shouting upandan that their boycott worked but figures shown already reveals that the results from 17 LGAs only beats that of 2013 yet they are still trying to convince their condemned souls that the boycott worked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by freshvine(f): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
So The Useless 5% That Got Us Into Recession By Voting Buhari Majorly Comes From Anambra. They Even Have The Gut To Try Their Foolishness With This Election
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Pls tell me nah,let me know if its what I'm thinking

That something went on behind the scenes aka maybe they rigged

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by PHILipu1(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2017
Kulas:
Thank you Ndi Anambra for rejecting this monster by name APC.

Where are the APC and Tony Nwoye Nairalanders e-warriors?,they don't want to talk again.

Where is Orji Uzo kalu ?,
Where is Joe Igbokwe?
,Where is Arthur Eze?
,Where is Emeka Ojukwu?
Where is Chris Ngige?
Where is Rochas Okoroawusa?
Where is Tony Nwoye?

Please I need these people to come and address us.

Once again,Thank you Ndi Anambra.

The next project is Imo State.
Don't be surprise if Obiano decamp to APC by next year.
After all he has nothing to lose again.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
FTrebirth:

out of millions indigenes only about 80 thousand came out to vote, and moreover APC lost woefully...and you call that a failure?

brainless zombie!

Did I just read 80000 voters?

PDP alone boast of 60000+ votes, lesser than APC's.

APGA currently leads with almost x2 of APC's votes.

Now put your rusty brain at work for some fluidity.

You are the most brain-dead entity to have graced the human race going by recent memory.

You Animal said eRection will not hold until lefelendum

"Vote and die "was one of your slogan and even many more.

NdiAnambra came out, defied your death threat and voted.

Willie remains in government house for another 4 years as against your ill wish to the good people of Anambra, to have Nnamdi apologist occupy the state sit of power.

It is not only a deservice to your useless and tired self, but also to sane persons to have felt the mass of flesh sitting on the top region of your neck is qualified to be placed on the same pedestal as head.

You must be an extremely silly IPOB MEMBER.

If you can't endure the pain, head to the gallow.

Anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by EvilMetahuman: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
That was the surprise in this election, I've always thought APC would be coming third or fourth
that's why I don't take these internet noise makers seriously.
you will think that kowa party will beat apc in igbo land the way they have been making noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
obailala:

APGA and PDP basically take votes from each other. In a one-on-one contest between PDP and APC in Anambra, it will be a massacre in favour of PDP. But APGA take the votes that PDP would have taken.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
as in ehn. Nkpor christians no dey take nonsense from unwanted fake igbo jews.
See as votes yapa scatter full ground everywhere.

They were dealt with massively yesterday, na this morning all of them go carry their okada and keke, back to work, Nnamdi kanu and im jets and missiles nowhere to be found yet.
Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by ClitoPen: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Jigba:

I saw the interview he did yesterday and honestly he's not fit to lead Anambra lipsrsealed

Them haters are not even saying anything about Tony and that interview where he was pointing accusing fingers to cover his failure but are all pointing accusing fingers on Obiano saying that he campaigned.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Jigba:

That something went on behind the scenes aka maybe they rigged
. No they didnt,what happened was that the visit of the president gave them a boast.Nd besides,Author Eze has plenty money to throw about.My tot thou,I might be wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2017
freshvine:
So The Useless 5% That Got Us Into Recession By Voting Buhari Majorly Comes From Anambra. They Even Have The Gut To Try Their Foolishness With This Election
E pain am, field an IPOB party next time and contest, I promise to vote for you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by kerry57: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
I like the igbos for who we are and that is: the believe in ourselves regardless of what anyone feels. Without rigging, all eastern states will go to either apga or pdp, these are the two parties that an ordinary igbo man sees as his. We don't look at other people's for what they will bring or give to us, but we think more of what we can make for ourselves and that is why igbos most time are perceived as "arrogant " by others. We aren't arrogant but believe in ourselves and that is a core value I cherish most about the igbos.We voted for Jonathan even without him doing much for us and still stood by that decision till date.
We are proving it in anambra now cos it's not about the power in Abuja, it's because we believe in ourselves regardless of what anybody feels. This trait is a Jewish trait and had to build, we have it cos it's in our blood.
Ogadiri igbo nma.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: INEC Official Results Announcement 2017 (Live Updates) by Yyeske(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
that's why I don't take these internet noise makers seriously.
you will think that kowa party will beat apc in igbo land the way they have been making noise.
I tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.