Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) (110342 Views)

Lady's Cleave-Baring Outfit To Ehi Ogbebor's Wedding Trends Online / Ehi Ogbebor Flaunts Dollar Notes Made From Her Wedding To Kenneth Bramor / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
it normal for Igbo people to marry when their old ... nothing new hear ......
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
lol, you cant get brand new model of that camry

Augustap

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by YourNemesis: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
So her work na “Lagos big girl” ?

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Una say him dey work where?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by SoNature(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

Nigga being broke is evil itself angry

Mumu! The Bible says the LOVE of money is the root of all evils....
1 Timothy 6:10

8 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Glamorous, but what a wasteful sending

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
So wat re dey talkin abt?

That cake tho
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by swiitJese(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Love of Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

Nigga being broke is evil itself. angry
Broda,
It is the 'LOVE' of money..., not 'money'

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful Edo Bride �

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
I will curse my pastor when next that bastard stands on pulpit to say. "Love of Money is the root of all evil. Vanity upon vanity".

If you curse am, you curse Jesus, because he is passing the message of Jesus. Just take it easy bro. Life is spiritual.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Exclusive32: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
All the wealth in Nigeria come from oil and gas, yet those that have nothing in their tribe keep claiming oil is not important . keep deceiving your self cos you don't have but feed from what you think is not important that comes from other region? jealousy kills.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by zcee: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wish I will find this type of working class lady, I no wan marry those Waka Waka lazy ladies
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
The beauty of a Benin woman is incomparable.

Some refer to her as a second hand, but their mothers,sisters and wives that are self acclaimed tear rubber and virgins looks older than Mother Theresa.

6 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by kikilove(f): 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joephat:
sad

Come, so you later marry this ashawo for City Hotel?

Nwaw oo. Come dey even call em Big girl untop?

You try shaa bcs she go don chop Joystick well.

And she don old self.

No wonder ppl are talking about two of you.

You try.. Weldon sir.

You know her ?

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Slayer2: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

When a kid no longer knows his mate again. This is the outcome.

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Bills2307(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Born2Breed:
The beauty of a Benin woman is incomparable.

Some refer to her as a second hand, but their mothers,sisters and wives that are self acclaimed tear rubber and virgins looks older than Mother Theresa.
aunty no go dia o.. out of a thousand in Benin.. 150 r pretty, 700 r runs gals both ugly n fine den 150 r naturally ugly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
TEAMvido:
it normal for Igbo people to marry when their old ...
nothing new hear ......

Illiteracy is a disease.. hope u read the topic

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ovbie Edo n'imose!!!

Enibokun!!!

Efua nor fie dondon!!!

Egbe nor ye bolozo!!!

Umose gbe, otemwen nor ghan!!!

Igbovo okhian gbe a'vbe mazuokor!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by micgray100(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Money good o..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bills2307:
aunty no go dia o.. out of a thousand in Benin.. 150 r pretty, 700 r runs gals both ugly n fine den 150 r naturally ugly

Please backup your assertion with empirical evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is more like it

"Don't ever trust any person that doesn't like money"

Money rules the world grin
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Shakingdbumbum: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Some people are getting it wrong. I don't think the both couple are Igbo.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by delishpot: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
The baba way give this aunty 'the spices' way she use cook the egusi soup for the husband studied abroad! I can see the alumni of runs girls class of 2001 came out to represent....... angry
grin grin grin grin huslling everywhere bro. I can't shout!
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by ifyonuoha(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wonder Ho hushpuppi is wen pple like these exists
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by LeSammy: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
cashlurd:
So many Igbos are silent billionaires. You dont get to hear or see them flaunting their wealth. But they are always there in the society, making more silent and high yielding investments in so many sectors such as real estate, oil and gas, auto, commerce e.t.c and every other sector that demands buying and selling!!

Shout out to all silent hustlers out there.... May God Make You bigger!
Igbo kwenu!!

Which Igbo man is silent

Or is this your definition of silence?

Abeg keep kwayet!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by nengibo: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
buskie13:
Edo girls sha,y'all rock abeg

Bini girls cool
Idiot, now you will not call her husband a militant, I pray he uses the sefiere for rituals
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by diva90: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
I just hope bad belle pple will allow the marriage last. They were too uncomfortably loud. I also hear the man has a wife he left at home and is getting married to this one.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Shakingdbumbum: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
meanwhile in another news, 26 Nigeria girls drown while crossing the sea to Italy. Wealth need to be evenly shared in this nation.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omo see as her breast don sagg finish... People weh suck this breast finish no pity the husband at all... nawawo.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by TEAMvido(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Illiteracy is a disease.. hope u read the topic
lolz I read it ..... and I hope you recover soon from your disease .....
Re: Ehi Ogbebor And Kenneth Bramor's Wedding Everyone Is Talking About (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
The way everyone is a billionaire today though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) / Woman Pulls Her Dress, Shows Her Panties After Getting High At An Event (Photo) / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.