Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Car In Police Custody?? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car In Police Custody?? (5091 Views)

Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I can sniff you out from a mile away. Praxisnetwork, Ngrobocop, now SmartchoiceNg. I wonder how many more you have
Wrong. Anyway good morning and have a great day.

1 Like

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:32am On Nov 20, 2017
RZArecta:
bros, you don shift go Audi ? Issa wow shocked
Bros I am balancing a beautiful A4 B6 ALT.

1 Like

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by uboma(m): 6:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Ishilove:
She will prolly spend the value of the car to fight police case.

The op doesn't seem interested anymore in following this thread.

The op has deleted his/her initial post....
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Ishilove: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2017
uboma:

I didn't even notice
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by RZArecta(m): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Bros I am balancing a beautiful A4 B6 ALT.
in that case, seems it's bye bye to Mercedes from you. How do you find the maintenance and parts of your new baby ? Planning on a Volvo S60 when next I'm in Lagos in a few weeks, the stories I've been hearing about Toyota's this period and how thieves jack them or the brainboxes will make you think 5 times
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by SmartchoiceNGR: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2017
RZArecta:
in that case, seems it's bye bye to Mercedes from you. How do you find the maintenance and parts of your new baby ? Planning on a Volvo S60 when next I'm in Lagos in a few weeks, the stories I've been hearing about Toyota's this period and how thieves jack them or the brainboxes will make you think 5 times
Whatever Volvo please avoid the six cylinders
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Whatever Volvo please avoid the six cylinders

and the 5cylinders? What about turbo chargers?
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

and the 5cylinders? What about turbo chargers?
Oga what are you driving at?
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Enyinne(f): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am so grateful to God .the car shop refunded me my money without stress ,the only downside is the 10% shorting from it as per settlement to authorities involved .
I appreciate all the contributions from u all .God knows I hv no strength for wahala .

uboma:

2 Likes

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by aieromon(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Enyinne:
Am so grateful to God .the car shop refunded me my money without stress ,the only downside is the 10% shorting from it as per settlement to authorities involved .
I appreciate all the contributions from u all .God knows I hv no strength for wahala .

Congratulations
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
u still de complain 10per, ur alaroro is epic o! grin

Dat one na tithe.....

I get corrols for sale, toks not stolen contact me..

4 Likes

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by uboma(m): 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Enyinne:

I am happy that you received 90% of your initial capital back.

Don't be in hurry next time to seal up a deal no matter how juicy the offer may be.

If it is too good to be true, then it probably isn't true at all.

Tread carefully....

cheers

1 Like

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Enyinne(f): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Its not quite a juicy offer, the importer finally offered same vehicle to me @ 200k extra from what I bought it which is 1.750m and i hv done like 100k expenses on it .
I won't like to hv my cost to go higher than what i projected cos at d end of the day it won't make sense any more and i will still remit 170k to authoriy involved .I jejely declined the offer and chosed to collect whatever remains of my money.

.author=uboma post=62558746]

Don't be in hurry next time to seal up a deal no matter how juicy the offer may be.

Tread carefully....

cheers[/quote]
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by uboma(m): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Enyinne post=62559215]Its not quite a juicy offer, the importer finally offered same vehicle to me @ 200k extra from what I bought it which is 1.750m and i hv done like 100k expenses on it .
I won't like to hv my cost to go higher than what i projected cos at d end of the day it won't make sense any more and i will still remit 170k to authoriy involved .I jejely declined the offer and chosed to collect whatever remains of my money.

.author=62558746]

Well noted!
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
u still de complain 10per, ur alaroro is epic o! grin

Dat one na tithe.....

I get corrols for sale, toks not stolen contact me..
You owe me tithe .
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by timifakay(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Enyinne:
Its not quite a juicy offer, the importer finally offered same vehicle to me @ 200k extra from what I bought it which is 1.750m and i hv done like 100k expenses on it .

LOL car that still sells for as high as 2.1million in some places.
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by tahoe(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Enyinne:

.author=uboma post=62558746]

Tread carefully....

cheers

if you don't mind I have a toks mercury mariner 2007 not stolen direct owner

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Enyinne:

buy and have rest of mind, not stolen

https://www.nairaland.com/4188567/toks-2003-corrola-uber-taxify#62568263

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6288568_img20171120wa022_jpeg8b14d6f8df98d3a29eb127843d1b7360
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Jagermeister(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2017
RZArecta:

That's why I like my Camry 3.5 liter V6.. Dem dey fear to jack the brainbox because dem go hear wee before dem go sell am.

The car scarce eeehhh.

1 Like

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by FrancisAdl(m): 7:32am On Nov 22, 2017
Jagermeister:

That's why I like my Camry 3.5 liter V6.. Dem dey fear to jack the brainbox because dem go hear wee before dem go sell am.

The car scarce eeehhh.

Great car but it's not as scarce as you think.

2 Likes

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Jagermeister:

The car scarce eeehhh.

Engine Ecu is not in a comfortable position (on the firewall) intake manifold must be removed to access it.

3 Likes

Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Jagermeister(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Engine Ecu is not in a comfortable position (on the firewall) intake manifold must be removed to access it.

Exactly sir.

I wanted to mention that but I decided to direct my post towards humour.

I had to look closely before I noticed the Ecu myself and it would be near impossible to steal quickly. It's a really humongous engine by Nigerian standards.
Re: My Car In Police Custody?? by Jagermeister(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Great car but it's not as scarce as you think.

I agree with you.

Thing is, most of the 2gr fe' on ground are old stock ( people would rather buy a 2gr on a Venza or a Lexus because Camry can/should only translate to utility) and the few new ones are bought by enthusiasts. Most folks scamble for the 2az fe variant and you know why; the economy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Service My Hyundai Car In Ikeja? / Please Help Me With The Basic Information About 2015 Toyota Rav4 / How Are Nl Dealers Going To Deal With Sanusi's Cash Transaction Limit Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.