Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228710 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2016
ayocool:
@Abikun I will like to have the Information of a start up as well, great posts and contributions from all. cuzzistore@gmail.com smiley
Sent; check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2016
abikun:

Soda ash is the best bet to increase the ph of your water. Its application will depend on the volume of your raw tank. Contact me for more details.
Ok. Kindly send me your phone no to gearcoin@gmail.com . I will call you later..... Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
@abikun

Soda ash is good but makes water to taste like boiled water. Calcite gives water a better taste than soda ash.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by femiseun1: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am in need of a fairly used pure water sealing machine. Please send me an email. @
Femidudu007@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
JamiuO:
@abikun

Soda ash is good but makes water to taste like boiled water. Calcite gives water a better taste than soda ash.
Am talking from experience. I have used soda ash to boost pH of over 8 pure water factories and they still in operation till today without any complaint. I am speaking from experience. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 9janinja(m): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is it possible for 1 to get d pure water machine for 200k ?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
9janinja:
Is it possible for 1 to get d pure water machine for 200k ?
The price of Dingli machine is now between 350k t0 450k for fairly use and 600k for new one.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
I have used machine for sale very neat,you can send me email tunapa4bamas@yahoo.com.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by drchux(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2016
abikun:

Sent, check your mail.

@abikun, thanks for the excellent work you are doing. please can you send to me as well the cost analysis for setting up this water business. e-mail is exceptionalhhc@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
drchux:

@abikun, thanks for the excellent work you are doing. please can you send to me as well the cost analysis for setting up this water business. e-mail is exceptionalhhc@yahoo.com. thanks
Sent check your mail. Thanks for the complement.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Carmal90(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
abikun:

Can u please send to me as well? Carmallaide@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Donwised(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2016
abikun:

pls send to me wizzyfingaz@gmail.com hope to hear from u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Khodry(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2016
@ abikun and Co good work you people are doing here more power to your elbow. please kindly help with manual on this business start up to Adekunle_ola2@yahoo.com .Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Perceptor(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
abikun:

The price of Dingli machine is now between 350k t0 450k for fairly use and 600k for new one.
Bro, I need ur phone number.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stmera: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
Fairly Used Dingli Pure water sealing Machine for sale in Delta State

Also a complete Pure water factory for lease

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Perceptor:

My phone number: 08063652205. You can also add me on WhatsApp with the same number. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2016
Khodry:
@ abikun and Co good work you people are doing here more power to your elbow. please kindly help with manual on this business start up to Adekunle_ola2@yahoo.com .Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Sent, check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Carmal90:

Can u please send to me as well? Carmallaide@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Donwised:
pls send to me wizzyfingaz@gmail.com hope to hear from u
Sent, check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Perceptor:

I have an important message for you. Call me back.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Besea(f): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Abikun please send the manual to Gracexcellence@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Chigorkizz(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2016
i don join.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jpierre: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Please any good factory where I can get cellophanes without leakages? Very close to owerri IMO state. Anyone with a contact should help out
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by falansa: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2016
abikun:

I have also been thinking of setting one up too. Can I get the cost analysis with other useful guide too?

yfally@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Besea(f): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2016
Jpierre:
Please any good factory where I can get cellophanes without leakages? Very close to owerri IMO state. Anyone with a contact should help out

The one I know is at aba.
26 umuocham road. That road just beside rhema University. The name is chimchuks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by belcom10(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2016
C
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Carmal90(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
We buy pure water sachet in large quantities in lagos...
30 naira per kg

Call
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by NijaG: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
falansa:

I have also been thinking of setting one up too. Can I get the cost analysis with other useful guide too?

yfally@gmail.com
@abikun
Sorry i msspelt ur nane earlier Pls I will like to have d list of equipment needed, their prices n known suppliers Any other info will also b appreciated. Enaail is justin4john@gmail.com
Tnx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by NijaG: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
deezzle:
Hello Kabarka, first i will like to say you are God-sent. I will be glad if you can send me details of what is necessary to start. I have a very good source of water (rock struck borehole) and massive land-space at my disposal. i will be glad to get info on what it will cost to start as i have some disposable income at the moment i am wondering how to use. my email is deleneye@gmail.com

In the spirit of sharing, i have a folder of business templates (business in a box) that i am sure a lot of people on this thread will benefit from and i am willing to share
Gd day. Pls I will like 2get d biz in a box package. Email is justin4john@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
Hello. May God continue to you for the great work you're doing. Pls anyone with info on where I can lease trucks to distribute pure water. Pls I need it urgently. Thanks alot.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by iou: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
abikun:

Soda ash is the best bet to increase the ph of your water. Its application will depend on the volume of your raw tank. Contact me for more details.
@Abikun, please can you give me leads on sellers of Soda Ash light. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.