Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228540 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by sobande: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
@kindly send to me too the cost estimate of setting up easylekside@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
sobande:
@kindly send to me too the cost estimate of setting up easylekside@yahoo.com
sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
@abikun pls do you know where I can lease trucks for water distribution in lagos ?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
EO:
@abikun pls do you know where I can lease trucks for water distribution in lagos ?
I have made enquiry but no response yet.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by goke4all(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
@ abikun, please send the estimate I setting up to ayforlau@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
oh, my dream investment, pls kindly forward the estimate to me @ vowsnig@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jpierre: 11:44am On Dec 19, 2016
Please who has a solution to pure water packing bags.....here can I get it at a cheaper rate and a strong one.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
abikun:

I have made enquiry but no response yet.

Thanks a lot. I'll be expecting your feedback as soon as you get a response.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
goke4all:
@ abikun, please send the estimate I setting up to ayforlau@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2016
vowsng:
oh, my dream investment, pls kindly forward the estimate to me @ vowsnig@gmail.com. thanks

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 2011HajjWeber(m): 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
have also been thinking of setting one up too. Can I get the cost analysis with other useful guide too?
to Weisnig@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
2011HajjWeber:
have also been thinking of setting one up too. Can I get the cost analysis with other useful guide too?
to Weisnig@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by 2011HajjWeber(m): 4:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thanks. We call you later for discussion.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
have been discussing with my boss on setting up a pure water and table water factory in anambra state,can you send me the estimate and guide on setting up the factory to francisookoye @gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
@ abikun,

Kindly send to me comprehensive cost analysis of pure water and bottled water.

My email is: jokulaja9@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by iabdulrazaq(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
JamiuO:
@ abikun,

My email is: jokulaja9@gmail.com
send here too iteccity@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by waleanis: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Send to: waleanifowose@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Tunjiife: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls can u send me a detailed pure water business plan to my mail @ Olarindeemmanuelson@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Tunjiife: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls who can help me with the right figures for the asterisks {***} bellow.... Thanks

Computation of cost of printing polythene bags used in sachet-water production
One roll of polythene weighs 13.8kg, including 1kg of an inner support the polythene is rolled on. The weight of the polythene alone is thus 12.8 kg. The cost of printing 2 colours on the polythene is approximately

One roll of polythene (12.8kg polythene) is able to produce *** bags of sachets, with 20 individual sachets per bag. This is therefore equivalent to *** individual sachets per kg.
The equivalent cost a printed polythene bag for one individual sachet is thus N *** per individual sachet. These bags may be printed outside the State, so additional costs for transportation may apply. Since the sachets were packaged in bigger bags of 20 individual sachets, the cost of the bigger bag is factored into the N *** for individual printed bags calculated above. The packaging bags cost N *** per 100 bags. This amounted to N *** per bag, and is equivalent to N *** per individual sachet. Hence, the total packaging cost per individual sachet was thus calculated as N ***. The total amount required per month for packaging material is therefore
N *** for the production of *** sachets per month (*** individual sachets per day)
The number of sachets produced by factory should vary from approximately *** sachets per day (*** litres/day) during the rainy and cold seasons to approximately twice as much (*** sachets or *** litres/day) during the dry and hot seasons.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Carmal90(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
abikun:

Sent.

Can u please link me to pure water factory willing to dispose her sachets in lagos!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MANUAL BOTTLING PHASED OUT
To all intending bottle water producers, NAFDAC had henceforth nullified the use of manual operation in bottle water production. Thus, all producers must have either Full Auto Bottle Machine or Semi auto Bottling Machine (which must include Corking Machine).
This need arises to prevent human contact with the bottle water produce except in the area of labelling and shrink wrapping. This may not be unconnected with the recent public outcry about the quality of the bottle water being produced in the country.
In light of this, no more manual washing, filling and corking operations in bottle water production.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by belcom10(m): 11:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Call us today for your machines repair and installations, pet blowing machines, capping and filling line machine, shrink wrapper, printing machines. Solvek technical service got you covered. Call us on 08139648228, 08023365138;..;;
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
What has been your challenge in the renewal of your production license?
NAFDAC has intensified effort in cracking down on defaulters that failed to renew their expired production licences. Task force had been set up to fish out those defaulters. Why wait till the long arm of NAFDAC enforcement team caught up with you before doing the needful. Fine for payments of expired production license for sachet and bottle water companies is N20,000 for ATWAP members and N50,000 for non ATWAP members.
Sachet water production license is for 2years while that of bottle water is 5years. Other food products vary.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by zukky79: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2017
abikun:
Sent.

abikun
please send to smslove101@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
zukky79:

abikun
please send to smslove101@gmail.com
thanks in advance.
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by innie77(m): 7:19am On Jan 31, 2017
We sell Pure water Packing Bags,with 95% Guarantee.

For enquiries/ Sales: 08097289972
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by opymx: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
@ abikun, please send the estimate I setting up to
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
opymx:
@ abikun, please send the estimate I setting up to opymx1@gmail.com.
Thanks
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Chukwumahike: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
I want to be an entrepreneur in diz biz
Chukwumahike@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Chukwumahike:
I want to be an entrepreneur in diz biz
Chukwumahike@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Carmal90(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
abikun:

Sent

pls i need the sachets water waste..pls holla @me if u have

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.