Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228633 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2017
tblackE61:
Hello guru in the ous,Nice to see this thread still exist. I need help from u guys as my consultant is making life hell for me. I started the construction of my factory since june and by his grave am done with it. My consultant file in for my inspection with the madam came that was Oct 23rd, she didn't approve my factory with reason that a residential building is not allow in the factory as I stays upstairs of the factory, so she advised I parked out from der and turn that place to am office which av done. I file in my documents again and was given another date Nov 8. This day came and the man to stand as my PM had and accident so I have to cancel the inspection on that day till further notice. Ever since den I av been searchin for who could stand as my Pm. As my consultant keep given me excuse that he asnt seen someone else. Now I observe the man doesn't even have my time again so I intend moving forward on my own. Pls friends do I have any one I can use as a PM just for the inspection. Thanks .

Where is your location?
By answering this,you will narrow your help with somebody.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
tblackE61:
Hello guru in the ous,Nice to see this thread still exist. I need help from u guys as my consultant is making life hell for me. I started the construction of my factory since june and by his grave am done with it. My consultant file in for my inspection with the madam came that was Oct 23rd, she didn't approve my factory with reason that a residential building is not allow in the factory as I stays upstairs of the factory, so she advised I parked out from der and turn that place to am office which av done. I file in my documents again and was given another date Nov 8. This day came and the man to stand as my PM had and accident so I have to cancel the inspection on that day till further notice. Ever since den I av been searchin for who could stand as my Pm. As my consultant keep given me excuse that he asnt seen someone else. Now I observe the man doesn't even have my time again so I intend moving forward on my own. Pls friends do I have any one I can use as a PM just for the inspection. Thanks .
PM is not a problem.
Where is the factory and which product are you registering with NAFDAC?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Emeks008(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello enterpreneurs in d house, I av been following this thread for long and I want to say Kudus to you that created this thread. It's really helpful to young entrepreneurs and senior ones .
Let me quickly introduce myself and my business line to everybody in the house .
Am Emmanuel by name and Into production of softdrinks, yoghurt and flavoured drinks and am well experienced in this my field.

In Nigeria of today as an entrepreneur, you don’t rely on one source of income especially when you are into production line because varieties of products from your factory gives you an advantage over your rivals in this competite market. You can just be producing only one to product and think you have arrived. Truth b told, u are yet to get there that's why you see all this big companies in production of food and Beverages have different products out there because they understand the fact that single product in production line can't take you too far.
Don't let go too far and explain why am here for you in production line or you are about to join production of water, food and Beverages .

Have you think it once or someone adviced you to go into production of flavoured drinks along side with your table water production or sachet water production but you don’t know who to consult or how will you go about?

That's why am here for you, am a consultant in food and Beverages line with 8 years experience in production.

I can help your business to have an advantage ahead of your competitors in market with good quality formulation that I formulate for at good price.

This are the available products with good formulation that will grow your business .

FLAVOURED DRINKS (sachets & bottles )

1) Orange Drink
2) Pineapple Drink
3) Black currant flavour drinks
4) Strawberry drink

CARBONATED DRINKS (Pet bottle)

1) Cola
2) Orange
3)Apple
4) Lemon
5) Strawberry etc...

YOGHURT

Premium Quality yoghurt
Standard Quality yoghurt and
Sachet yoghurt.

Ther e is still more but this the few I can list out so that I don't take much of your time for my write up .

Am currently launching a new product for a nairalander and If you want to see the pics of some of my formulated products for some of my clients, you can add me with the contact below.

I will love to do business with you all .

Whatsapp (0803 523 2629)
Call 09034*761,028)

Am sorry if I av violated any rules fr ds thread bt I wa u to see me as your business partner who want to contributed my own quota in production line .

Tnx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tblackE61(m): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
My location is omitoro elepe ikorodu Lagos state .

kabarka:

Where is your location?
By answering this,you will narrow your help with somebody.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tblackE61(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Pls kindly link me with one. The factory is located at ikorodu Lagos state. Try to register my sachet pure water.

abikun:

PM is not a problem.
Where is the factory and which product are you registering with NAFDAC?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Ok,lagos.
Getting an already made PM could be wise.
And infact am sure will solve your problems 100%.it may come for free or paid.

But in the other way round,what if I tell you questions to expect from nafdac officials.And all you need do is get a person whose discipline is science.He should be bold and confident. How about that.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by BAUC(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2017
kabarka:
Ok,lagos.

But in the other way round,what if I tell you questions to expect from nafdac officials.And all you need do is get a person whose discipline is science.He should be bold and confident. How about that.

Tblack you could contact me on zero 9 zero 2one 77one six4three to stand in as your PM while Karbaka provides us with the probable questions. I am a bold and confident food technologist.

Best of luck
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tblackE61(m): 7:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Bro thanks a lot, will appreciate if u could help me with the likely questions they would ask. Pls will be expecting it. Thanks alot

kabarka:
Ok,lagos.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tblackE61(m): 7:08am On Dec 09, 2017
BAUC:

Tblack you could contact me on zero 9 zero 2one 77one six4three to stand in as your PM while Karbaka provides us with the probable questions. I am a bold and confident food technologist.

Best of luck

Thanks dear. Will call u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by timelineinc: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello kabarka,
Do you have contact of anyone that sells 75cl mould, used but imported. The new ones i have made enquiries about are extremely expensive.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
tblackE61:
Bro thanks a lot, will appreciate if u could help me with the likely questions they would ask. Pls will be expecting it. Thanks alot

This is impressive.You see,there are procedure to solving problems if you know whats involved. I am convinced that on mentioning your location,help will come.

Now two options are available to you.You just have to make a choice.But one thing is remaining,just one condition.

On the day of this assessment, as the CEO,you are not to talk but quite and watch your employees respond.Now just help me copy every question asked for us to compare it with the ones I will present here.I need your response to continue.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
BAUC:

Best of luck

@BAUC
Thanks for coming in.
if you do this and succeed,you have opened an income stream for yourself.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Am waiting.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Am waiting
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:40am On Dec 11, 2017
timelineinc:
Hello kabarka,
Do you have contact of anyone that sells 75cl mould, used but imported. The new ones i have made enquiries about are extremely expensive.
I will make contact and get back to you.
Just give me sometime.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by vivixander: 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
What days do you suggest the factory operate during the coming holidays or do pure water factories remain open all through? Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
vivixander:
What days do you suggest the factory operate during the coming holidays or do pure water factories remain open all through? Thanks.

You are free to closed. Or remain open during this coming holiday depending on how much deal you can cut with your employees.

25th is monday and 1th jan is also Monday.That means the two core holidays are not bad.

For me ,its wise to stop for the year on 23rd Dec. and reopen on 3rd jan.That means the workers receives their pay on 23rd.

From 15th,marketers should be confirming customers that will not travel for the yuletide celebration. Know how many bags they will need and which day it will be supplied.
Some customers that normally buy 30bags may decide to buy 100bags.Those that buy 100bags may buy 200bags etc.

FOR THOSE PRODUCERS THAT WILL BE AROUND.
Discuss with your worker that will not travel and are willing to work inbetween the holiday on a different terms.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
Continue.........
DO NOT FORCE YOUR WORKERS TO STAY,RESPECT THEIR FREEDOM.
DO NOT WITHOLD THEIR PAY WHATSOEVER.

Pay officially on 23rd.
Re-open on 28,29 and 30

For those able to strike a deal with workers
For those that can get hired workers and finally
For those that have established the systems that works in their absence.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
@tblackE61
Give me your word.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by vivixander: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
kabarka:
Continue.........
DO NOT FORCE YOUR WORKERS TO STAY,RESPECT THEIR FREEDOM.
DO NOT WITHOLD THEIR PAY WHATSOEVER.

Pay officially on 23rd.
Re-open on 28,29 and 30

For those able to strike a deal with workers
For those that can get hired workers and finally
For those that have established the systems that works in their absence.

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Enyinne(f): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Hello Kabarka, pls,send me copy of the bottle /pure water business analysis . I hope to establish the biz . Thank u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Enyinne:
Hello Kabarka, pls,send me copy of the bottle /pure water business analysis . I hope to establish the biz . Thank u
Your email?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Enyinne(f): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ezienyinne@yahoo.com

quote author=kabarka post=63286037]
Your email?
[/quote]
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Enyinne:
Ezienyinne@yahoo.com

quote author=kabarka post=63286037]
Your email?
Check inbox
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
FunmyKemmy:
How much should I have before I can venture into this business?
is this the funmykemmy that i know, that runs a blog?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Additives(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
kabarka:

Your email?
Weldone sir, please can you send me current bottled/pure water business plan or analysis. The one I have is outdated. Please I'm looking forward to hear from you sir. Thanks sir. Email is babayod@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2017
Additives:

Weldone sir, please can you send me current bottled/pure water business plan or analysis. The one I have is outdated. Please I'm looking forward to hear from you sir. Thanks sir. Email is babayod@yahoo.com

Hope the info will satisfy you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2017
timelineinc:
Hello kabarka,
I did not see used mould but if you are willing you can send me your bottle sample.I can get you new imported one.I dont think it will be that extremely expensive.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by timelineinc: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2017
kabarka:

I did not see used mould but if you are willing you can send me your bottle sample.I can get you new imported one.I dont think it will be that extremely expensive.

Thank you kabarka
Whats the price you offer for new mould.
My factory was inspected and approved last thursday, just waiting for number.
This forum is the best, i got every info i needed here.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by donshaddow(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
I can supply nylon and packing bag for pure water.
Lagos only.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2017
timelineinc:

Thank you kabarka
Whats the price you offer for new mould.
ok,you dont have any design in mind?
Will any design be okay for you?
If you have,do send the pix to me otherwise let me know.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2017
donshaddow:
I can supply nylon and packing bag for pure water.
Lagos only.
@donshaddow,
You are priviledged.
Send me a mail.I want to know your company or the company you rep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.