Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228528 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bluesky1: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
Kabarka, I am happy to be part of the forum. Please send me the feasibility analysis for a pure water sachet and PET bottling business. I am interested. My email is zugsn@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oshobs: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
Karbaka,
Hi, folks, I must say that this is one of the most intresting discussion fora online. As most people stated, Madam L, Agrifoods and Karbaka and others have been quite resourceful and open. I commend them all. for me I have been procrastinating going into pure water business for many years now for similar fears already expressed by others hear. I, however, will appreciate if Karbaka will equally send to me the abc of the business. I have a three bedroom fenced bungalow and I am wondering if I could convert to a factory for pure water. My email: angaraaliyu@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2010
hello kabarka, madam L and forumites

i really appreciate what u guys are doing .to find nigerians still with `can do` spirit is indeed rare.
pls kindly send me info about this biz as am thinking of going into it in the new yr. thanks. my email is tiajis1@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mkb546: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2010
please sir can you send the details to me mkb546@gmail.com cos i'm interested in to the biz thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by amdman: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2010
Pls send Pure Water Biz info 1, 2 and 3 to greatmaxwell@gmail.com.

Thank you bro.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hello kabarka, madam L and forumites
Please friends i ve already bought all that r required to start-up the pure water biz with two vehicles-(a bus and mitsubishi van),ve a mini factory n borehole and currently my papers are been processed in NAFDAC office Abuja hoping to get it by Jan.2011.All neccessary installations n test running have been made once the name is approved and num issued i commence production.Furthermore my location is Port harcourt.Plz my experience colleagues i need tutoring on hw best to pay workers n hw to determine/calc thier commission if by it and other neccessary informations/challenges to aid me succeed in dis business cos ive been into other businesses b4 now i wud want dis to b different.Send more info to me via:info4ceejay@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by samragyone(m): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hello Bros,

kindly assist with step by step to set up the bussiness.

please let me know the cost implication in a low key.

mail me on this mercykhay@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by minisower: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2011
Kabarka and all Happy new year.Pls send Pure Water Biz info 1, 2 and 3 to ecowindltd@gmail.com.

Thank you bro.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bran1: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2011
Please i need to know the cost implication for the equipment for pure water and where to buy them. you can send me an email : olakemi@rocketmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
Hi dear people, I relocated to the village to enjoy my Xmas but I am back now fully recharged. The miracle is that my factory was open and running very smoothly in my absence and I came back to some cool cash realised by my staff.

I call it a miracle because those guys get into all manners of trouble daily but it is like they knew they were on their own with me in far away Ebonyi state and so moved with care. They went on mainly night trips and returned with all my money, no stories.

It is like I have finally gotten a system that works well for this biz and I am thinking of something else to do with myself while the biz runs. I never knew I will arrive at this happy stage where I can go off on a holiday without locking up everywhere. Thanks to God, I was able to hire two God-fearing capable persons and placed them at strategic positions. I pay them extremely well but is freedom quantifiable?

Thanks Toyeen, I am happy for you and I pray you have more good stories to tell. I also pray that people ask questions before jumping into this biz.

Happy New Year everyone and Chief Kabarka, I salute.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wiseguy(m): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
Dear Karbaka and Madam L,

God will bless you two and all other people for what you are doing here. I found this thread today and i took my time to go through all the posts. I must say I am very happy with what is going on here.

@karbaka,
Please, I will need all your free info from part A to Z. My mail id is 3nity.investments@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by monopolist: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
Producers are to blame
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by headworld: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2011
Startup or existing business … we will help you achieve want you want. From preparing your BUSINESS PLAN, packaging your PROPOSAL and everything in-between. You can ride on our years experience and expertise. Be sure that our professional service will give your business that EDGE to stay ahead, as we have done for our numerous clients.

OuterEDGE Solutions (08066363000).
Our’s a commitment to entrepreneurial and business development.
Dare us with your brief!

Research
Business plan
Proposal
Feasibility report
Business development & Entrepreneurship Trainings
Start-up advisory (FREE)

Tomorrow belongs to business owners and entrepreneurs!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by starluv27: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hi Kabarka, kindly send all necessary details and prices to starluv27@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2011
hello friends HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

I want to specially thank MADAM L for the giant stride being recorded in this biz and most importantly the readiness to share experiences.You are worthy of celebrating.

At a stage in this biz,believe you me.it takes all your time.
Then it is a JOB for you despite the fact you own the company BUT NOW it has metamorphosised into
what is know as a BUSINESS.This is the result of good SYSTEM MANAGEMENT.Congratulations and welcome to the world of FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

And for the new entrants and others finding it difficult to run their company,this has been explained in chapter 7 of ''THE SECRET THAT MAKES PURE WATER COMPANY OWNERS MILLIONAIRES(insider info), LATEST EDITION.

All you need do now is sit back a little,watch the system to rectify fault when it arises because systems do develop faults.After that stage you can travel to the carribean for real vacation for months and your biz will still be intact.

@abmart,blue sky,oshobs,ifetemi,mkb546,amdman,cejo,samraqyana,minisower,bran1,wiseguy,you can check your inbox now for the FREE INFORMATIONS

@abmart
my advise is check around your area to determine your chance of success.due diligence you know.
check out your possible competitors e.g what advantage do you have over them,why would customers buy from you instead him.how would you secure a niche for yourself.THEN MAKE A DECISION.

@blue sky
information available now is for sachet water,am doing something about bottle water.

@oshobs
The 3 bedroom flat is an advantage,personnally speaking or technically speaking your cost of accomodation is ZERO.
Many successful factories didn't have that to start with.
YOU need to invite NAFDAC for ADVISORY INSPECTION.

@oshobs and ifetemi1
it is human nature to exercise fear to the unknown,there is nothing wrong about that.To procrasinate the same.
But to start this business successfully,there are some critical questions to answer

[b]1,Are you ready to commit good time to this business for it to stand?

2,Are you ready to learn along the way?

3,Are you ready to accomodate different characters?

4,Do you understand the thinking pattern of employees?

5,Can you act like a FATHER to all?

Now in the market place

6,have you checked out what your possible competitors are doing.

7,what service loophole have you discovered in the market place e.g

are there customers in locations difficult to serve?

what promises were not kept by other companies,can you keep those promises
if you can,a whole new world of opportunities is waiting for you.

8,what kind of market did you find yourself in?

9,what manner of person does other companies use?i.e can you nurture a better relationship than them.
if you are not going to do the sale yourself,what manner of driver and sales boy are you employing,remember they are representing you outside where the money is made.

10,which water is reigning in your possible market place and what strategies have you mapped out to topple them.

and a whole lot of others.[/b]

@cejo
hey,you surprised me.never heard of you and all of a sudden you showed up with everything ready.congratulations!

what type of bus do you have?be specific
The mitsubishi,do you mean canter?
if yes,is old or new model?

which area is your factory located in ph.

jan is here and you need to partake in this season.the weather is very favourable now.your challenges we expect to share in this thread.

i am not encouraging you to break the law but there is laxity in the system.

@bran1
Ask other producers around you where to buy those equipments.if you cant get in your state of recidence or you think they too expensive then email me for any possible options.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wiseguy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2011
Thanks Kabarka. I have received it.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hannie: 4:44am On Jan 08, 2011
Kabarka . . .I need the A - Z of all u got cheers wink

jimmycarto@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oshobs: 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2011
Dear Kabarka,
Thanks for the info. I have seen 1 and 2. Kindly send info no. 3.
best regadrs cheesy
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2011
hello oshobs,

[center]FREE INFORMATION 3[/center]

This is about some services we may be able to render to you e.g
1,sending  someone to carry out your Geological analyst,
IF YOU CANT FIND ANY QUALIFIED ONE AROUND YOU.
2,some important papers that will be demanded from you by NAFDAC could also be arranged.i.e if you could't do this.
3,we are looking into supply of packing bags and roll.

items 1 and 2 are active now,
supply of good packing bag is active but restricted.
roll is not active now
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by bluesky1: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2011
Thanks kabarka, I received your mail. It is quite revealing. I wait for the Bottle water equipment list & cost. I found out last week that pure water in Port Harcourt cost N10 while it cost N5 in Lagos. Pls why the different prices?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Oshobs: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2011
Dear Kabarka,
Thanks for your biz info 3. However, what do you mean by some services not active or restricted? Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2011
blue sky:

Thanks kabarka, I received your mail. It is quite revealing. I wait for the Bottle water equipment list & cost. I found out last week that pure water in Port Harcourt cost N10 while it cost N5 in Lagos. Pls why the different prices?

one thing you have to know about port-harcourt is that first its a consuming state and cost of living is very high.
and again there are relatively few places where light is available.
This has affected both the cost of production and retailing.
if you depend on PHCN to produce,you produce nothing like wise if a retailer does not source for ice block,he or she sells nothing.

personnal speaking,high level of competition and low cost of material are factors bringing the price down in lagos.
they now leverage on population to increase turnover.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:21am On Jan 13, 2011
Oshobs:

Dear Kabarka,
Thanks for your biz info 3. However, what do you mean by some services not active or restricted? Thanks.

By not active i mean we are considering doing such service i.e we are not doing it right now.

By restricted i mean we do that only in port-harcourt
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jummyontop(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2011
Kabarka, I appreciate you. I am interested in starting this business, pls can I have the price list of the equipment. my e-mail add. is toyinjumoke@yahoo.co.uk.

Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by cejo(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2011
Thanx, kabarka
I equally reciv ur mails.Well for the mitsubishi car, i bought one canter type and a bus for d biz.both r refurbished cars bt with new belgium engines.My location is Iwofe area of PH. The Nafdac reps. hav sent me some information on things i need 2 tidy up b4 their inspection,which has kept me so busy dat ive been unable 2 reply some post n check my mail box.Bt whichever challenge i tend 2 encounter i wil alert d house.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2011
thanx a lot,cejo.
if you do this thing you have said:
cejo:

.Bt whichever challenge i tend 2 encounter i wil alert  d house.

Then it means the purpose by which the thread was established(read pg 1) is coming to pass through you and i will surely compensate you for that.
since you are in ph,i will personally handover the GIFT to you one on one.it is a token and will be displayed here.

Another person that will receive this gift for her contribution is MADAM L.And since she is big,her gift will be BIG.All expenses of forwarding the gift to lagos will be upon me. 
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Lenny9000(m): 5:09am On Jan 15, 2011
Kabarka & Madame L,
you are doing a superb job of educating and helping your fellow men, Bless you guys
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
Gift?? I am waiting impatiently Kabarka
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2011
madam,you will recieve this gift irrespective of whether cejo acts or not.  we just need sometime for him to come up with some challenge.please. 

CEJO HAS TO ACT BEFORE HE RECIEVES BECAUSE WE NEED HIS PERSONAL EXPERIENCE TO KEEP THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IN FOCUS.
FOCUS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by beulahj: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
appreciate this also,

i have a land that i want to use for this business.

my email is beulahj2003@yahoo.com

expecting your mail,thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by biolinkus: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2011
@KABARKA, PLEASE COULD YOU HELP ME WITH DETAILED INFO ON COST OF STARTING A PURE WATER FACTORY?

IS THERE ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE WHO IS INTO TABLE WATER PRODUCTION, PLEASE COULD YOU SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON THE COST OF THE MACHINES IF INTENDING TO GO FOR FULLY AUTOMATED PRODUCTION?

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.