Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Painful Existence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Existence (6235 Views)

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. / See How A Nigerian Man's Wish Came Into Existence Few Weeks After He Tweeted It / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01,goan sleep.tongue
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
You don't want to answer?Fine,suit yourself.Bye.
You spoilt the vibe by being dishonest. You thought you were lying to me but you were only deceiving your self. Yeah bye. Good riddance.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

You spoilt the vibe by being dishonest. You thought you were lying to me but you were only deceiving your self. Yeah bye. Good riddance.
You seem so sure I'm lying here.Any evidence of my dishonesty? You are not the person I thought you were.sad
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shaybebaby
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Shaybebaby
Egbon grin
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Egbon grin
Not again! cry cry I'm not egbon
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
You seem so sure I'm lying here.Any evidence of my dishonesty? You are not the person I thought you were.sad

Yep. I am absolutely certain that you are lying. I just conducted a quick research and found that your purported main moniker was created sometime this year around June-July. That's a first pointer.

Secondly, from the way you converse with maky & hawk, it seems both of you have been acquainted before you registered the Tahrah moniker. And from the way you type and your general disposition on NL, most especially romance section, it's obvious that you are an oldie in new suit. Perharps you have decided you want to be anonymous this time. Whatever your intentions. Couldn't care less. cool
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 12:01am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Not again! cry cry I'm not egbon
LMAO! I knew you were going to say that. grin
How you feeling?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

LMAO! I knew you were going to say that. grin
How you feeling?
Feeling better. I'm sure I'll be completely back to normal when I wake up tomorrow. I tried the lemon and honey + of course some whiskey. It's positive. Thanks

Yea, you know that zone Egbon comes with, no dude wanna be nailed down there cheesy cheesy
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 12:12am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=NoFavors post=62536247] Feeling better. I'm sure I'll be completely back to normal when I wake up tomorrow. I tried the lemon and honey + of course some whiskey. It's positive. Thanks

Yea, you know that zone Egbon comes with, no dude wanna be nailed down there cheesy cheesy[/quote
]
grin grin

I'm the dream wing man, trust.

Glad you are feeling much better today. You can still keep up the lemon thing after the cold is gone. The extra vitamin c will help stave off future ones.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:
will it then? I'm just one of the many who doesn't continue their medication after recovering. Lol. I'll try this time sha

You on snap or IG still?
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 12:26am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
will it then? I'm just one of the many who doesn't continue their medication after recovering. Lol. I'll try this time sha

You on snap or IG still?
Nah hun, try not to be too immersed in the whole social media ish. Just good ol Facebook.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah hun, try not to be too immersed in the whole social media ish. Just good ol Facebook.
haha that's so 10years ago lol. Don't have one. Can't deal with the unwanted suggestions and lack of privacy

Facebook seem to suggest the people you try to avoid offline. Lol. Do you also get that?
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 12:37am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
haha that's so 10years ago lol. Don't have one. Can't deal with the unwanted suggestions and lack of privacy

Facebook seem to suggest the people you try to avoid offline. Lol. Do you also get that?
Lool, I get that but you can turn off the suggestions.

And there is a whole lot more privacy now with accounts often linked to IG.

But yeah, I'm old school but I get my news, have groups that reflect my interests and so much more off that platform. You should come back.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

Lool, I get that but you can turn off the suggestions.

And there is a whole lot more privacy now with accounts often linked to IG.

But yeah, I'm old school but I get my news, have groups that reflect my interests and so much more off that platform. You should come back.
Nah! Maybe when I'm married and start feeling like an old man, I'll retire to Facebook � But for now, I'll pass

Btw, what we cooking tonight? cheesy cheesy
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Nah! Maybe when I'm married and start feeling like an old man, I'll retire to Facebook � But for now, I'll pass

Btw, what we cooking tonight? cheesy cheesy
I saw the slight negging you did there tongue
Yes I am an old woman.

No cooking tonight, been out to nandos for dinner. But tomorrow, should be making roast chicken and potatoes with roast peppers.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

I saw the slight negging you did there tongue
Yes I am an old woman.

No cooking tonight, been out to nandos for dinner. But tomorrow, should be making roast chicken and potatoes with roast peppers.
you wrong tho. I wasn't even close to that. C'mon! tongue Don't be thinking that's what I'm on about

Looks like I gotta shut down my head. Monday is here. See you around tomorrow. Night dear
Re: Painful Existence by shaybebaby(f): 1:04am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
you wrong tho. I wasn't even close to that. C'mon! tongue Don't be thinking that's what I'm on about

Looks like I gotta shut down my head. Monday is here. See you around tomorrow. Night dear
Just messing with ya, lol.

Have a lovely night.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Tahra:
Blackhawk01,goan sleep.tongue

Lol. I'm sure I was already snoring when you gave this mention. Hawayu? Is pynkylyps okay? Been long I saw her comment...
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. I'm sure I was already snoring when you gave this mention. Hawayu? Is pynkylyps okay? Been long I saw her comment...

Black hawk abi blue fowl, you be witch? Why are you still awake on NL at this odd hour? shockedshocked I don dey fear you small small.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 3:13am On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

Black hawk abi blue fowl, you be witch? Why are you still awake on NL at this odd hour? shockedshocked I don dey fear you small small.

And I guess you're typing from the dreamland?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

And I guess you're typing from the dreamland?
Pardon me, ma'am, I was sleep typing and when I caught sight of your moniker I discarded it as nothing, however when I pondered the black and hawk in it, and because I have a fertile imagination, I saw a horrible picture that words cannot adequately describe; almost immediately, a cold chill coursed through my veins and I let out a gasp of terror.

Fear catch me true true.
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

Pardon me, ma'am, I was sleep typing and when I caught sight of your moniker I discarded it as nothing, however when I pondered the black and hawk in it, and because I have a fertile imagination; immediately, a cold chill coursed through my veins and I let out a gasped of terror.

Fear catch me true true.

Oh, really? All that happened? You do have crazie and wild imaginings...
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Oh, really? All that happened? You do have crazie and wild imaginings...

You could say that. And now my curiosity leads me to ask, why do you have this weird combination of words as a moniker? Don't you think you could have chosen something better? Don't mind my question sha
Re: Painful Existence by Blackhawk01: 3:35am On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

You could say that. And now my curiosity leads me to ask, why do you have this weird combination of words as a moniker? Don't you think you could have chosen something better? Don't mind my question sha

The moniker was chosen because that was what I wanted.

What's your main? Don't lie!
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hmmm. And I thought...
I will grant you any question but not this one. I'm terribly sorry cry
Re: Painful Existence by jashar(f): 5:02am On Nov 20, 2017
NameLezz:

You get work wey you wan gime?

I can be on the look out for you. Cuz from your writeup, I deduce say na work you need. Hapun godi love....
Re: Painful Existence by Newboss(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

He is Lezz, the diss guy. Look at the moniker very well
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2017
jashar:

I can be on the look out for you. Cuz from your writeup, I deduce say na work you need. Hapun godi love....

Lol. Aren't you a darling? You are right. I need a job and I think you are the only one who can give me that job. wink
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Me is fine.She's veli veli okay or maybe not.cheesy How body?
Re: Painful Existence by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Newboss:
He is Lezz, the diss guy. Look at the moniker very well
An alternate like you is probably the one behind the Namelezz account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Newboss(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
An alternate like you is probably the one behind the Namelezz account.
replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him / Video: Hookup Girl Killed Alongside Her Patronizers " Females Say No To Hookup" / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.