Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. (493 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by betterABIAstate: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
the old Hebrew name of Jesus is "Yeshua ha mashiach "

It means "Saviour the Messiah" in English

It means "servator Messias" in Latin

It means "soter chtisto' in Greek

So how did Jesus came to be in the English and Greek bible?

Is there anything we need to know?
Re: No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Never argue with the gentiles lipsrsealed
Re: No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by 0temAtum: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:
the old Hebrew name of Jesus is "Yeshua ha mashiach "

It means "Saviour the Messiah" in English

It means "servator Messias" in Latin

It means "soter chtisto' in Greek

So how did Jesus came to be in the English and Greek bible?

Is there anything we need to know?

The word Jesus was a brought forward of the name of Faulkin who was the first child ever born by the gods.

Actually, some millions of years ago, Faulkin adopted the name Zeusus(the son of Zeus) who was a Greek god. Then when the world of the dinosaurs and the homo erectuses was over, some people about two millenniums ago came across the things of the past and they made up stories based on Zeusus of the past world, by now, the name was restructured and began to be called Jesus instead of Zeusus. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more.
Re: No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by psucc(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Teachers of mysteries.
Re: No Christian Can Answer This Question About Jesus Christ. by Yemike(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Although I'm not a fan of religion but I think its not by force. if you find any religion hard to believe then find the one which you believe that suit your life.
I've got to understand that every religion has it's loopholes. U can't just understand it all.
#Simple

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/01/18 / Why Must I Give To The Needy? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/03/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.