Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake (37793 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by 360metrosports: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
The traditional wedding of Banky W and Adesua Etomi cake is here while we await the bride!

http://metronaija.com/photo-bankyw-adesua-etomis-traditional-wedding-cake/

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by seunlayi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hope they won't break up soon as the thing dey do dem? Anyway, kongiratulason

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by faith551(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Beautiful, I wish they stay married like my parent
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by makydebbie(f): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bloggers are monitoring spirits.

58 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cute cake, I love love
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by makydebbie(f): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
faith551:
Thanks for telling us. cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Kenzico(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Not the best cake I've seen
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Blackhawk01: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Bloggers are monitoring spirits.

Not be only bloggers, my sis asked not quite long if I've seen anything on their TD. Aproko much. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
faith551:

Staying married is not the goal. The goal is to be happy while married.

Many been married for 15 30 years but are completely unfulfilled, and miserable.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by makydebbie(f): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Not be only bloggers, my sis asked not quite long if I've seen anything on their TD. Aproko much. cheesy grin
Chai people really different oo, I'm not even bothered. sad
But sometimes I wonder if this bloggers have connection to people's village people. grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by faith551(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Many been married for 15 30 years but are completely unfulfilled, and miserable.

If u get married to the right person, u'll definitely be fulfilled. Btw marriage is not a bed of roses right?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Ephhay(f): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is so nice
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by hemartins(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dear bloggers,
Don't you think it will be nice if we see the shoes they would be wearing too.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by oshe11: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Meaniless Concept
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by coolie1: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
banky this one wet your wife no get nash hope say u no go cheat when the marriage start oh

banky right now

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by rentAcock(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
If they like let them build a St Petersburg Cathederal sized cake, that doesn't mean their marriage will last past 3 years. These clowns think they are celebrities like the ones in Hollywood and mimic all that fake life ish. They marry then divorce because Kim Kardashian and co did the same thing. I really don't understand nairaland's obsession with these guys.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by soberdrunk(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mathematically this cake cannot reach everyone.... angry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by MaryBenn(f): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blue
pink
white
brown
and green

All these colors in one cake, NONSENSE cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Trustme2(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kk
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by 0temAtum: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy for them
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by BakireBulmaker: 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Staying married and "completely unfulfilled, and miserable" is better than divorce
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Dizu(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's so beautiful, lovely and simple.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by longlong: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lala new password
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Toks2008(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

And you alone has the key to your happiness.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Johntitus: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy for 'em. Marriage no easy, especially to mary all these ibo girls(no offence)... Wo! Your name nah sorry
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by maynation(f): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kenzico:
Not the best cake I've seen
Nice beards sweerie tongue

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Dronedude(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
To marry Adesua now dey hungry me. The cake no plenty now, they for design mansion nd bently for their back mke the cke fit reach everybody.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Staying married and "completely unfulfilled, and miserable" is better than divorce
What nonsense is this? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by osazsky(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
this marriage hype . I hope dey give out 2 Camry as souvenir . I will be there to try my luck. maybe I will b the winner of one of the car cos someone just did it in Benin. anything less than that na rubbish I nor wan hear say na jotter or plate or bucket them share o. wat is so impt in a marriage ceremony the hype nor be here o and the ways girls compare marriage ceremonies . just forget the ceremony the main thin na life after marriage ceremony and sustainability.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
simple and nice
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Sirme411(m): 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
faith551:

Still married on earth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Timaya's Daughters, Emmanuella And Grace / Gifty Powers: My Ex-Husband Is Impotent - David Sorochukwu Akumah Slammed By Ex / Mercy Aigbe Slays In Sexy Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.