Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (80974 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Emmalez(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHOTO: Son Of Former PDP Chairman Stabs To Death By His Wife

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello, the son of a former PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, was last night, allegedly, stabbed to the death by his wife, Maryam Sanda, the daughter of embattled former Aso Savings boss, Hajia Maimuna Aliyu.

According to reports, the attack stemmed from anallegation of infidelity after she saw a text message on his phone.

The deceased was stabbed 3 times in the back; and severally on his private parts, at their home in Maitama, Abuja.

Before this, Maimuna had bit part of his ear off and was treated at a hospital before returning home. He was advised to leave the house but he refused. After stabbing him, she drove himto the hospital where he died.

The couple had a daughter together. He will be buried today.

Late Binyamin Bello has since been buried according to Islamic rites in Abuja after his janaza at Abuja national Mosque today 19th November, 2017. May his soul rest in Jannatul Firdaus amin thumma amin.

http://metronaija.com/photo-son-former-pdp-chairman-stabs-death-wife/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by gebest: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
what? if hausa ladies are this jealous, how come their men still marry other wives.

150 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by omophunky(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rip

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by ratcockoduduwa: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
What a pity.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by autotrader014(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Too bad..

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Paulosky1900: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
never undestimate the heart of a woman that is angry she fit slaughter you like fulani-herdsmen....ANYWAY 7virgins awaits him in paradise grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided

"The deceased was stabbed 3 times in the back; and severally on his private parts..." shocked

11 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by EazyMoh(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Just saw this on Twitter.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by EazyMoh(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
gebest:
what? if hausa ladies are this jealous, how come their men still marry other wives.
They can tolerate co-wife(ves) but not philandering.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by AngelicBeing: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
The same fate awaits all the useless, wicked, satanic politicians that have rendered Nigeria a cesspit of poverty and darkness, next news jare grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by adamooye: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
God have mercy..

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by zombieHUNTER: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Muslim men have Licence to gallivant around
All thanks to Muhammad and Islam

So I wonder whats the lady's problem is

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by AngelicBeing: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:
never undestimate the heart of a woman that is angry she fit slaughter you like fulani-herdsmen....ANYWAY 7virgins awaits him in paradise grin
grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
The way people kill for fun this days is quite alarming.

just a little misunderstanding, and a life has been cut short.

i pause to ask,: where our regard for mma-Ndu?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Narldon: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bad
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by davodyguy: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
As I saw the headlines, I knew it has to do with infidelity
Women must understand that men has the desire to cheat, either in marriage or in relationship.

No way 90% of men wouldn't cheat, save if he's ugly or doesn't have money

Joy1706:

Means we'll continue killing you guys like chicken na

Not true.

I once asked my wife what she would do if she caught me cheating. She said, its in the nature of men to, but if I ever tried it, I should just keep it away from matrimonial home, cos she owns the house. Not that I want to, but some women are more matured and they're trained to expect the unexpected

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by FarahAideed: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Avoid women that look like men because the have high levels of testerone which can nake their anger amplified

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Newbiee: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by RisMas(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
When Big Man's Son Marries Big Woman's Daughter, they create Big Problems for themselves. Kai... This is too strong faaah.
Being Married to jealous woman is one of the wrong decision any man can make. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ina Lillahi Wa Ina Ilaehi Rojihun cry cry cry

17 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by jiinxed: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
gebest:

They don't act up that much because of fear of the repercussions. Sharia law would dismember them and all that.

Remove that fear and you'll discover just how deadly women are.

9 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
was he buried with his father's stolen wealth??

1 Like

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by fatymore(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Let's talk relationship..

Before you go into that marriage.. Check well..
If he or she has any behavior you can't tolerate or is quick to anger ..please run. Don't believe they would change or you can marry such person..

Your life is precious to your family..

17 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sins of the father
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by davodyguy: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Paulosky1900:

Only a silly woman would expect 100% loyalty from men
Even pastor Anita oyakhilome accused his Pastor husband of infidelity, that's to tell you imams and Pastors aren't exempted.

Its take wisdom from wives to deal with their husband's lust

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Qyubee(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked cry
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by danthamccoy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Man, this country is so divided it's crazy. Look at a topic like this. Expected comments on the issue but I'm seeing inane posts catching fun with "Hausa", "muslim", "7 virgins". Crazy! If it happened in the West or East, it would be about how heartless "afonja" or "flat head" women are. And most of these people just got back from church.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by slydog(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
gebest:

I tire o, are they not trained to share their husband with up to three other women?

3 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by dockokwus: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
I doubt this story and the nature of the source.
Where are pictures of him @least in the hospital before the claimed murder,or even during the claimed first assault by same wife.
Any news blog can post a random story,but if indeed he was stabbed to death,the burial cant be that rushed,muslim or not because case of murder has to be established.
Otherwise the message would be that every muslim man or woman can murder his or her spouse and go scotfree.
I expect a totally different story as per cause of the husband's death to come out soon and if so i expect the lady or family of the deceased to sue that blog news site for all they are worth and more!
However,if the story turns out to be true,I think the Islamic injunction or law of immediate burial needs review to meet up with present day realities,because this woman for eg,will literarily get away with cold blooded murder without even a mere court appearance because only a forensic proof of murder can suffice in a court of law and this can only be carried out on a whole corpse.

5 Likes

Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by sisisioge: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Whew! It is well o.
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by davodyguy: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
slydog:

I tire o, are they not trained to share their husband with up to three other women?
not all

Buhari a fanatical Muslim is married to one, same as babangida
Re: Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife by Joy1706(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
davodyguy:
As I saw the headlines, I knew it has to do with infidelity
Women must understand that men has the desire to cheat, either in marriage or in relationship.

No way 90% of men wouldn't cheat, save if he's ugly or doesn't have money
Means we'll continue killing you guys like chicken na

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.