Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) (2839 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / Why Deeper Life Embraced Use Of Television, Social Media, Others — Kumuyi / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!!

About 72 Christians after been lost found the right path and embraced the true religion of Islam.

May Almight Allah continue to guide them to Islam

Watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8SZ0EJYgmo

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Ioseph(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
The disease spreads fast.

Allah's not real and Islam is unsustainable and archaic.

Every time I see a Muslim shriek "Alhamdulillah" and "Inshallah" I think I'm looking at a lunatic. The religion is pure fanaticism.

3 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ioseph:
The disease spreads fast.

Allah's not real and Islam is unsustainable and archaic.

Every time I see a Muslim shriek "Alhamdulillah" and "Inshallah" I think I'm looking at a lunatic. The religion is pure fanaticism.

With the way you para, don't you think you need to check your BP. A word is enough for the wise ones

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Bibi294(f): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lemme pack my legs here...
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Ioseph(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
yazach:

With the way you para, don't you think you need to check your BP. A word is enough for the wise ones

I think you're the one in need of "checking your BP" if you genuinely chant and cheer for a 1300 year old fairy tale and an Allah that does not actually exist.

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Look at hijab fit them, this is awesome!!!

Wallahi hijjab will always beautify women, just try it and take a look at the mirror to see your real beauty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ioseph:

I think you're the one in need of "checking your BP" if you genuinely chant and cheer for a 1300 year old fairy tale and an Allah that does not actually exist.

What exactly is your problem Tell me
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
maclatunji
usman1245
Empiree
lanrexlan
Rilwayne001

Somebody is getting high blood pressure here o

3 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Ioseph(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
yazach:
Look at hijab fit them, this is awesome!!!

Wallahi hijjab will always beautify women, just try it and take a look at the mirror to see your real beauty

Disgusting ugly curtains. They'd make good bonfire fuel.

These women are soon to live in a world where they are literally second class citizens. Absolutely revolting.

yazach:

What exactly is your problem Tell me

My problem is your disgusting, stupid, fanatical, illogical, violent, toxic religion, and the horrible culture it breeds. Allah is not real, Islam is invalid, primitive and overbearing. The modern world is too smart for Islam - one day it is going to meet it's match.

Islam will die one day, and on that day humanity will breathe a sigh of relief.
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
yazach:
maclatunji
usman1245
Empire.e
lanrexlan
Rilwayne001

Somebody is getting high blood pressure here o
alBHAGDADI must be shivering wherever he is reading this. Good job Acadip network

4 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ioseph:

Disgusting ugly curtains. They'd make good bonfire fuel.

These women are soon to live in a world where they are literally second class citizens. Absolutely revolting.

My problem is your disgusting, stupid, fanatical, illogical, violent, toxic religion, and the horrible culture it breeds. Allah is not real, Islam is invalid, primitive and overbearing. The modern world is too smart for Islam - one day it is going to meet it's match.

Islam will die one day, and on that day humanity will breathe a sigh of relief.

He pain am well well
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by alBHAGDADI: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
alBHAGDADI must be shivering wherever he is reading this. Good job Acadip network
You expect me to be shivering cos some deceived people chose slavery over freedom?

You might as well compare that to the tonnes of Muslims converting on a daily basis. These ones are either Muslims who act like Christians to sell Acadip's show or Christians who have been induced with money and material things.

Look at how they've been wrapped with hijab. The number of smelly armpit ladies just increased.

3 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You expect me to be shivering cos some deceived people chose slavery over freedom?

You might as well compare that to the tonnes of Muslims converting on a daily basis. These ones are either Muslims who act like Christians to sell Acadip's show or Christians who have been induced with money and material things.

Look at how they've been wrapped with hijab. The number of smelly armpit ladies just increased.
Pain Pain Pain grin grin grin

Talking about DECEPTION, stay tuned. I will post a christian man who showed on ACADIP to deceptively tried to manipulate muslims but he got caught. At the end of the video, he apologised for his silly actions.

STAY TUNED as I post him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Watch Part 2A for the christian guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Pi30ZnQdY

He Apologized in the video above ^

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Apologies accepted grin cheesy

malviguy212, see u peeping. Why have you not debated Acadip since 2 yrs ago? grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Confession Of Deceptions cheesy

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
cheesy

He realized Isam is irreversible, that pains the hell out of him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by alBHAGDADI: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
Pain Pain Pain grin grin grin

Talking about DECEPTION, stay tuned. I will post a christian man who showed on ACADIP to deceptively tried to manipulate muslims but he got caught. At the end of the video, he apologised for his silly actions.

STAY TUNED as I post him
Thats part of the stage acting acadip involves in.

All na wash
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

All na wash
you would say this when you realized you ran out of idea. Your christian faith is DEAD my friend. Stop being hardhead and embrace islam.

4 Likes

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by FriendNG: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Welcome to the truth. Come and worship supernatural not a forsaken man crying to God while being killed as said by the corrupted scripture.

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by alBHAGDADI: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Empiree:
you would say this when you realized you ran out of idea. Your christian faith i DEAD my friend. Stop being hardhead and embrace islam.
Are you the terrorist that killed Christianity?
.Even Mohammad couldn't.
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 5:09am On Nov 20, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Are you the terrorist that killed Christianity?
.Even Mohammad couldn't.

No he is not a terrorist, but you guys formulated a deceptive doctrine which is bound to die
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by alBHAGDADI: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2017
yazach:

No he is not a terrorist, but you guys formulated a deceptive doctrine which is bound to die
By Muslims killing the adherents of the doctrine?
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by true2god: 6:36am On Nov 20, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

All na wash
Their Saudi pay masters must pay. Who is fooling who? Former Muslims like Pastors Tunde Bakare, David Oyedepo, Apostle Suleiman, Pastor Yusuf kasali are the ones recognised worldwide, not charlatans being paraded by ACADIP as Muslim converts.

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by true2god: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Empiree:
cheesy

He realized Isam is irreversible, that pains the hell out of him cheesy
A religion whose modus operandi is to terrorize non-muslims, especially in the Arab world and Pakistan. A religion which survive by stealing and looting non-muslims for economic survival (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220, Quran 9:29-30). Keep deceiving yourself, European far right parties have concluded mass deportation of the followers of the prophet of allahh. The modern world has no problem with the Hindus, bhudist, Christians, Jews and Sikhs, but only the follower of the criminal apostle.
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by true2god: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2017
yazach:

Can you please explain this hadith to me: sahih bukhari 4:52:196 and 220)?
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2017
true2god:
A religion whose modus operandi is to terrorize non-muslims, especially in the Arab world and Pakistan. A religion which survive by stealing and looting non-muslims for economic survival (sahih bukhari 4:52:196 & 220, Quran 9:29-30). Keep deceiving yourself, European far right parties have concluded mass deportation of the followers of the prophet of allahh. The modern world has no problem with the Hindus, bhudist, Christians, Jews and Sikhs, but only the follower of the criminal apostle.
you are known for speaking trash, so your ignorance is excused sad

1 Like

Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by true2god: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Empiree:
you are known for speaking trash, so your ignorance is excused sad
You never confirm why your prophet approve physical aggression and threats against non-muslims, the Jews and the Christians inclusive. Since you are ashamed of opening your war manual hadith, I will help you out. Sahih bukhari 4:52:196:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah.

See your criminal prophet threatening and forcing people to accept him as a prophet.

Sahih bukhari 4:52:220:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures.

Your prophet, in his own mouth, confessed to being made victorious as a terrorist. How can you follow this Arabian mafia?
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
true2god:
You never confirm why your prophet approve physical aggression and threats against non-muslims, the Jews and the Christians inclusive. Since you are ashamed of opening your war manual hadith, I will help you out. Sahih bukhari 4:52:196:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah 's Apostle said, " I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' and whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' his life and property will be saved by me except for Islamic law, and his accounts will be with Allah.

See your criminal prophet threatening and forcing people to accept him as a prophet.

Sahih bukhari 4:52:220:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures.

Your prophet, in his own mouth, confessed to being made victorious as a terrorist. How can you follow this Arabian mafia?

exaplain to you?, when you ain't ready to listen?. It is the same way non muslim countries constitutions used their constitutional rights to terrorize people during wars and off wars. So what's fuss about . Doesn't each country has to force their rules on others at some point?

Burmese authority terrorized Muslims at will, but you turned your blind eye. For them to have carried out their dastardly acts must have been sanctioned by their terror manual they called "constitution" or religious books. The same applies to Christian countries like UK, France etc, they killed millions of africans and Muslims based on their terror manual they called bible.

So why did you turn away from Burma issues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-BSy0Km8Y
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by yazach: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
true2god:
Can you please explain this hadith to me: sahih bukhari 4:52:196 and 220)?

Explaining anything to you is like pouring water in to a basket.
Water is beneficial but basket will always waste water.
The above is a simple description of who you are
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by true2god: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Empiree:
exaplain to you?, when you ain't ready to listen?. It is the same way non muslim countries constitutions used their constitutional rights to terrorize people during wars and off wars. So what's fuss about . Doesn't each country has to force their rules on others at some point?

Burmese authority terrorized Muslims at will, but you turned your blind eye. For them to have carried out their dastardly acts must have been sanctioned by their terror manual they called "constitution" or religious books. The same applies to Christian countries like UK, France etc, they killed millions of africans and Muslims based on their terror manual they called bible.

So why did you turn away from Burma issues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-BSy0Km8Y
Bro, don't go off tangent, you have not explained anything but only created a form of moral relativism. You have accepted the fact that Mohammed is a terrorist and you have no qualms with that. How can a so-called perfect man say he is made victorious through terror and you still accept him as a prophet? You need a paradigm shift. Think smartly and wisely; the Arabs had played you big time with their largest Mafia organization called ISLAM.

According to your Islamic logic, the UK, France, the US terrorize other nations hence it is OK for Mohammed and Muslims to also terrorize people. Can you look at yourself in the mirror? Go and read the HISTORY OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST and you will know how mad the Arab Muslims are, right from the time of the 2nd khalifa to the Ottoman empire. The Americans are angels when compared to Muslim invaders. The Americans have had a black President, black senators, black house of rep. members, black judges, etc. When are we going to have black Senior public office holders in the Arab world, after hundred years of Islamic trans-sahara slave trade? You know what, its not gonna happen because the Arabs Muslims (the real owners of allahh and kabba) still see you blacks as Abd (or Abduls, that's slaves) as sanctioned by allahh and his criminal apostle.
Re: 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) by Empiree: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
true2god:
Bro, don't go off tangent, you have not explained anything but only created a form of moral relativism. You have accepted the fact that Mohammed is a terrorist and you have no qualms with that. How can a so-called perfect man say he is made victorious through terror and you still accept him as a prophet? You need a paradigm shift. Think smartly and wisely; the Arabs had played you big time with their largest Mafia organization called ISLAM.

According to your Islamic logic, the UK, France, the US terrorize other nations hence it is OK for Mohammed and Muslims to also terrorize people. Can you look at yourself in the mirror? Go and read the HISTORY OF ISLAMIC CONQUEST and you will know how mad the Arab Muslims are, right from the time of the 2nd khalifa to the Ottoman empire. The Americans are angels when compared to Muslim invaders. The Americans have had a black President, black senators, black house of rep. members, black judges, etc. When are we going to have black Senior public office holders in the Arab world, after hundred years of Islamic trans-sahara slave trade? You know what, its not gonna happen because the Arabs Muslims (the real owners of allahh and kabba) still see you blacks as Abd (or Abduls, that's slaves) as sanctioned by allahh and his criminal apostle.
Who asked you for bull story?. For the fact that you ave accepted those christians countries terrorized people, so what it is you fuss about?

Let's just say you are upset about Modakeke historical record break of muslims reverts.. Let me give you more heart attack by posting more.

STAY. TUNED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Books Of Peter (Love will cover a multitude of sins) / Where Is Saddam? Heaven Or Hell? / What Are Atheists Doing In The Religion Section Of Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.