Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

16-year-old Girl Kidnapped By Facebook Lover - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 16-year-old Girl Kidnapped By Facebook Lover (424 Views)

Onitsha Native Doctor Performs Engagement Ritual On A Sugar Mummy & Young Lover / Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! / Snake Kill Inside W. C, Shared By Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Girl Kidnapped By Facebook Lover by alexpombo4: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
A 16-year-old girl identified Victory as (surname​ withheld), was kidnapped by a man she meet on Facebook in Edo state. Michael Duda, 24-year-old suspect, was arrested on Thursday in Benin, by the Edo State Command alongside 104 suspects arrested for various crimes, ranging from kidnapping, rape, armed robbery and cultism at the headquarters of the Edo Police Command. Michael said he got to know Victory whom he met on Facebook, after she accepted​ his friend’s request. Michael said as their friendship grew stronger, he decided to invite her to his house which she accepted. He however denied that he abducted her against her wish, adding that both of them planned her kidnap to raise money for their wedding. Victoy also admitted she became friends with Michael through Facebook, said he invited her to come to his house, which she agreed. She said getting there, Michael abducted her and kept her for four days, raped her and also demanded for N4 million for her release. “On Thursday, at Ebike village, Ogheghe, bypass, Benin City, Michael, deceived me by inviting me to his house and when I got there, he told me we should plan kidnapping so that I should stay in his house. “I met Michael on Facebook last month through a friend request he sent me which I accepted. “I spent four days in his house. He made a call to my father and asked him to pay the sum of N4 million into his own account. He forced me into sleeping with him,” she narrated. Michael, who is an OND graduate of Business Administration from the Federal Polytechnic Auchi, however denied demanding for N4 million ransom, saying that he demanded for “just N2 million.” “I live at Ekae community, off Sapele road. She came to my house. We planned to collect money from her father to raise money for our marriage but I did not collect the money again. She stayed in my house for four days. “I couldn’t tell the father I want to marry his daughter. She said her father would not support the idea because she was yet to go to the university. She was with me for four days. The man said he has no money to pay. I was at home with the girl when police came and arrested me.” Victory's elder sister who gave her as Rodha, said her sister has already been sexually abused before the police could rescue her. “My sister is 16 years old and has never slept outside before. She told me they met on Facebook and the boy professed love for her," Rodha said on alleged plans by the two lovebirds to get married. "When she went to the house, she said the boy hatched the plan and said he would collect N10,000 from our father but the boy demanded for N4 million. “He will lock her inside the house and called us, threatening that he will kill her if we did not pay. He took advantage of my sister’s condition. “She told me the boy is 21 and a student, but she later saw that it was a lie. We took her for treatment after the rescue.” http://www.joy9ja.com.ng/2017/11/16-year-old-girl-kidnapped-by-facebook.html?m=1
Re: 16-year-old Girl Kidnapped By Facebook Lover by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
this story made ABSOLUTELY no sense....
was she restrained when the police barged in on them OR was she freely walking around the house?!
was she a tied up prisoner in this man's house (and thus raped) or is this another story of lovers who had sex and later with regrets call it "rape" to justify their lost virginity?
what woman in her right mind goes to a strangers house without telling anybody where she is going?!

(1) (Reply)

Omawunmi And Jimmy Jat Will Head Music Meets Media 2017! / Knowledge Management Course / Disaster Risk Reduction Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.