Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,299 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (73337 Views)

Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Basketmouth Reacts To Ebuka's Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by kachiz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
At 28, I already built a house, constructing another one at Lekki, own a nice car, I'm in a serious relationship and I own a business worth over 50 million naira. Well that was before the alarm woke me up this morning..

You are Groot!!

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by mofedamijo(m): 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Smellingmouth:
50 litres of Dulux paints..
See my guy ooo50liters ke,1 fully loaded NNPC TANKER=66,000 litres.......if them gather all thier foundations,walahi e go build anither burj khalifa...

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by 2winsboi(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
At 28, I already built a house, constructing another one at Lekki, own a nice car, I'm in a serious relationship and I own a business worth over 50 million naira. Well that was before the alarm woke me up this morning..

Welcome back to the street bro
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by mKc9ET(m): 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
they looks like witch gang here

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by ariklawani(f): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
sirjentul05:
Stupid woman, see who is calling herself a future mum, wearing bum short and spaghetti hand singlet, leta now u will say banky is cheating on u, shame on u
Jealous jealous. aproko,e concern u.Se Na ur bum short abi spaghetti.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by ken2baba(m): 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
and you were also dating dat girl you asslick in romance section in d dream
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by ken2baba(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
shejane:
Lillian Esoro na fine babe sha
no lilian there

You meant Osas Ighodaro
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by YaxxVille(m): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Fine geh u se haff tire with thr matter abi. Call me lts do our own wedding
streamsofjoy:
This people should marry and allow us rest with the piecemeal weddings. Do it once and for all. They want to keep hitting the news with their "class and style". Finish and face the real deal-MARRIAGE
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Smellingmouth: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2017
mofedamijo:

See my guy ooo50liters ke,1 fully loaded NNPC TANKER=66,000 litres.......if them gather all thier foundations,walahi e go build anither burj khalifa...

cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 20, 2017
K
ken2baba:
and you were also dating dat girl you asslick in romance section in d dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by jaxxy(m): 4:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Smellingmouth:
50 litres of Dulux paints..

This makeup craze has turned weddings into smtn else. Lol

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 20, 2017
post=62531459:
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Wellington.
Happy married life.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature....

E be like say you nvr chop bbq before abi? You sure get bbq problem, I swear.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 20, 2017
sharpwriter:
Where is my Kennygee ..... where av you been... com see fashion styles o

Hmmn. I done look my eyes done tire. Lol.

I've been good o. How you?
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by sirjentul05(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2017
ariklawani:
Jealous jealous. aproko,e concern u.Se Na ur bum short abi spaghetti.
Oh!, so you're even supporting her?
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Ftom: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2017
afonjas Sabi waste money for rubish celebrations. if u check am well na borrow Dem borrow dey show off.

shallow people them
introduction - social media
traditional -. social media
wedding - social media
divorce - in silence
THE GIRL TOO SKINNY SEF.
Skinny girls with Toto like hole na so bone bone go dey jam you.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by adudu208(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
FullDepth1:

So you would be happy to see people in TATTERED clothes at your wedding ??

Please, dont bring this your Negative mindset here...

SLAY IF YOU CAN !
In your haste to respond you ended up making a statement that has no relationship with my comment you referenced.

Nobody said people shouldn't dress well to social events but when weddings are turned to carnivals where many ladies are more about the dresses than honouring the couples with their presence then it becomes an issue to me.

Many of these society weddings have now been turned into hustling ground by these 'runs' girls masking as celebrities.

However, jugding by the few pictures i have seen posted here and other blogs i want to assure you that what some of these slay mamas wore to the wedding could very well be described as tattered dresses considering the overt show of tighs and bossoms.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by FullDepth1: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
adudu208:

In your haste to respond you ended up making a statement that has no relationship with my comment you referenced.

Nobody said people shouldn't dress well to social events but when weddings are turned to carnivals where many ladies are more about the dresses than honouring the couples with their presence then it becomes an issue to me.

Many of these society weddings have now been turned into hustling ground by these 'runs' girls masking as celebrities.

However, jugding by the few pictures i have seen posted here and other blogs i want to assure you that what some of these slay mamas wore to the wedding could very well be described as tattered dresses considering the overt show of tighs and bossoms.

You understand that close to a thousand People honoured that occasion? So your main problem is that some few persons Dressed so good that you feel They looked better than the Bride or Groom ??

Or that they seem to outshine the celebrants ?? So before you go for an occasion of such, you first check your wardrobe for clothes that wont make you seem like you are outshining the celebrant??

Then you finally insult and condemn Well-dressed Ladies to ''Runs Girls" ??

Seriously? Thats your Problem

I have one major Question for you: "DUDU, WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU ??" Just explain...
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by adudu208(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2017
FullDepth1:

You understand that close to a thousand People honoured that occasion? So your main problem is that some few persons Dressed so good that you feel They looked better than the Bride or Groom ??

Or that they seem to outshine the celebrants ?? So before you go for an occasion of such, you first check your wardrobe for clothes that wont make you seem like you are outshining the celebrant??

Then you finally insult and condemn Well-dressed Ladies to ''Runs Girls" ??

Seriously? Thats your Problem

I have one major Question for you: "DUDU, WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH YOU ??" Just explain...
You epitomize what is wrong with me.

If you choose to misunderstand my statements and argue out of context then that is your headache.

What anybody chooses to wear to an occassion is none of my business.
How i decide to perceive such persons is also entirely none of your business.

I am more concerned about the hype around this so called culture of 'slaying' and 'pepper-them-gang' than what someone decides to adorn to an event.

But what do i know...you are probably the authority in wedding ethics and i have no business having an opinion.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by FullDepth1: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
adudu208:

You epitomize what is wrong with me.

If you choose to misunderstand my statements and argue out of context then that is your headache.

What anybody chooses to wear to an occassion is none of my business.
How i decide to perceive such persons is also entirely none of your business.

I am more concerned about the hype around this so called culture of 'slaying' and 'pepper-them-gang' than what someone decides to adorn to an event.

But what do i know...you are probably the authority in wedding ethics and i have no business having an opinion.

Shalom my good Friend.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice dresses....
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by adudu208(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2017
FullDepth1:

PERFECT !

I love the way you reached the solution to this.

KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF. Stop complaining!!!!!!!!!!.

If you see something you dont like, flip through, or move past it. Or ignore... Whichever!.. Just stop spreading your ill ideologies about how people choose to dress (If you cant accept it). They are not slaying for your approval or Hate speech... Note this!

Live and Let Live.. The world is big enough, and you've got better and bigger problems than worrying about people who Slay!

Just be a normal good boy, that isnt hard to do, is it ?

Anyways, Hope you are good today ??

Shalom my good Friend.
If i don't like something i should flip through, ignore or move past right?
Unfortunately, i am not wired as a coward so i will pass on this your unsolicited advice.

Tomorrow you will wonder why Nigeria is in this present state. When we have youths who believe in 'live and lets live' and who can't even raise concerns about issues they are not happy with.

I will always air my opinion on any matter of interest.
How you decide to perceive it is entirely your problem.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
kennygee:

Hmmn. I done look my eyes done tire. Lol.

I've been good o. How you?

Lol.... which style yu like most make I get am for yu wink

I m ok too. thanks.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by ariklawani(f): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:
Oh!, so you're even supporting her?
Is her life.
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by sirjentul05(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
ariklawani:
Is her life.
Well birds of the same feather flocks together, so am not surprised, by their character, we shall know them
Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
sharpwriter:

Lol.... which style yu like most make I get am for yu wink

I m ok too. thanks.

None o

1 Like

Re: Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics by sharpwriter(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
kennygee:

None o

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Hushpuppi Hangs Out With Wizkid In Dubai (Photo) / Nengi Cried After Leaving Brighto's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.