Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) (27222 Views)

Queen Moremi Ajasoro Leadership Pageant (Photos) / Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* / Oluwatosin Shola-Shittu Wins Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by ogaJona(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2017
So this all afonja can produce for a beauty contest after them go follow Igbos dey hold ground on who fine pass
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Is it the bleached ones I see daily here in lere or those that I saw at Ibadan .....even Yoruba men are not marrying their girls anymore....even ooni dumped the Yoruba lady and married a non Yoruba and he dumped her again ....I don't know which one he would marry but definitely not a Yoruba lady

You really have a watery argument. It is not my business if some Yoruba women are plagued by inferiority complex and choose to bleach their skin. And stop sounding like Igbo women are any innocent, y'all tried to make everyone believe Igbo women are lighter than queen Elizabeth but Biafra rallies busted your lies back to back grin grin Igbo women are just as guilty of bleaching as yoruba women if not more. I'm sure you have never been to Ibadan else you would have realised the women are queens. The prettiest Nigerian women are from Oyo state. #Fact. Ask anyone about this. If Yoruba men "aren't marrying their women" then who are we marrying? grin grin Ugly Igbo women? grin grin grin Baba leave ooni alone no die on top another man matter due to bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Henryyy:

You really have a watery argument. It is not my business if some Yoruba women are plagued by inferiority complex and choose to bleach their skin. And stop sounding like Igbo women are any innocent, y'all tried to make everyone believe Igbo women are lighter than queen Elizabeth but Biafra rallies busted your lies back to back grin grin Igbo women are just as guilty of bleaching as yoruba women if not more. I'm sure you have never been to Ibadan else you would have realised the women are queens. The prettiest Nigerian women are from Oyo state. #Fact. Ask anyone about this. If Yoruba men "aren't marrying their women" then who are we marrying? grin grin Ugly Igbo women? grin grin grin Baba leave ooni alone no die on top another man matter due to bitterness.

Ugly Igbo women have been winning all the beauty contest whereas your queens are relegated to local moremi abi na Morenikeji contest

Is alright
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Ugly Igbo women have been winning all the beauty contest whereas your queens are relegated to local moremi abi na Morenikeji contest

Is alright
Is an hausa woman supposed to win a contest she didnt contest? Igbo contest, Igbo win.What's the big deal? Again most Yoruba ladies will NEVER be part of a contest where they have to sleep their way through the organizers down to even the cleaners. Dignity it is called.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Greenville990: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Wait poo

Which one is ASUNLE again

Whichever way I pronounce it

It doesn't sound right

Asunlé: sleep on top

Asunlè: we burnt waste

Guys help me ooo
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Reussite: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Truth be told none of these girls qualify for anything close to beauty contest. I wanna believe the Ooni could have done better by assembling more presentable girls from South west for this occasion.
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Henryyy:

Is an hausa woman supposed to win a contest she didnt contest? Igbo contest, Igbo win.What's the big deal? Again most Yoruba ladies will NEVER be part of a contest where they have to sleep their way through the organizers down to even the cleaners. Dignity it is called.

They would not be part of an internationally recognised co test but will opt for the local one

Well...it's okay ...are they retarded
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Tundex4real(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmmm...and dem go tlk say Nigeria go beta...so na only ds set of people fine pass for d audition conducted for dem?..NAwa oo..Long leg tinz..issokay..
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Make our ooni choose wisely, cos there are wife materials among this cool babes...
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2017
These ladies are ....make I no talk
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Reussite:
Truth be told none of these girls qualify for anything close to beauty contest. I wanna believe the Ooni could have done better by assembling more presentable girls from South west for this occasion.

They are just supper ugly....no wonder they don't win reputable beauty contest
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

They would not be part of an internationally recognised co test but will opt for the local one

Well...it's okay ...are they retarded
I guess you can't read. Of what use is contesting and returning with the crown and a borehole? There is no dignity in that.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Henryyy:

I guess you can't read. Of what use is contesting and returning with the crown and a borehole? There is no dignity in that.

Yoruba man....you get mouth....the whole world know about the boreholes in Yoruba with the high level of children that are born outside..even Funmi iyanda said it....that there is nothing like bastard in Yoruba land...they don't see cheating as a big deal....said Funmi iyanda

So....how can such a people win better things....Oga it's Monday morning ...focus and leave this

Bye
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Darksider131: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Alariiwo:
Igbo boys will be salivating now..

They can't see Yoruba damsels and have rest of mind. If you think it's a lie, ask Peter Okoye.
calling monkeys damsel
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba man....you get mouth....the whole world know about the boreholes in Yoruba with the high level of children that are born outside..even Funmi iyanda said it....that there is nothing like bastard in Yoruba land...they don't see cheating as a big deal....said Funmi iyanda

So....how can such a people win better things....Oga it's Monday morning ...focus and leave this

Bye
You just succeeded in making zero sense. Congratulations on the feat. So a Funmi Iyanda is now the mouthpiece of millions of Yorubas? Your reasoning is very pathetic. What of a Bianca who was fvcking FFK and God knows who else after marriage? What of thousands Igbo women who are promiscous even in marriage? What of millions Igbo women who litter brothels all across Nigeria's shores?
You all are here salivating whereas this is what the best of your ladies look like abi una wan deny them? grin

3 Likes

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu
U see say na una get mouth to dey lie promote una women whereas everybody know d truth

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by wisekings: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
embarassed Yoruba girls are jst too ugly
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by wisekings: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Yoruba girls are jst too ugly
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by wisekings: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Anambra girls self ...looking like female cats....una wan dirty my IGBO race...mtcheeew undecidedAnambra girls self ...looking like female cats....una wan dirty my IGBO race...mtcheeew
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by 7lives: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
I thought they said Yoruba don't contest beauty pageant that their women are decent...that's why nobody takes Yoruba serious

Well, I think this is what we call local champions....when they get to national and international stage....they must now and chicken out to the Igbo ladies

Suegbe, even the first miss Nigeria was a Yoruba lady.
Many Yoruba families frown at the ideas of their daughters participating in pagents because they feel its an embarrassment to their families.
Google is your friend, I remembered Toyin Raji and Nike Oshinkoya both MBGN when silverbird was still organizing pagents unlike the rubbish they are putting on display now.
Talking about beauty, a certain BINTA SUKAI comes to mind, she is the greatest queen ever produced in Nigeria.
she won Miss Nigeria and could not participate in miss world pageant because silver bird group holds the franchise.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by jobbers: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2017
good
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
wisekings:
Anambra girls self ...looking like female cats....una wan dirty my IGBO race...mtcheeew undecidedAnambra girls self ...looking like female cats....una wan dirty my IGBO race...mtcheeew
Bros calm down. Na Imo state be this no difference.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3601676_img5893_jpeg848182e5e4fb10d530de722313681ee6
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3601674_img5897_jpegc69a39484226cef3ab73ee383723ce4e
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3601708_img5910_jpeg8cafe293e2ae7955ccb104bc6680f3b4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3601709_img5906_jpega5b1ea5d08c8f8f3948ac0305a0fff20
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3601433_img5877_jpeg282cbe8bfed4881f369e507f82c7b1e5

Una want more?
wisekings:
embarassed Yoruba girls are jst too ugly
Not as ugly as your sisters.
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by cbrass(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Something tells a mad man something - that's why the mad man behaves anyhow. You better go and seek help - oponu eniyan

Is anything the problem with you? undecided
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by cbrass(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
fyneguy:
I think there are non-Yorubas among them

Me too
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 4:05am On Nov 21, 2017
vicadex07:
Yoruba women are gorgeous
You can say that again baba grin
Re: Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2017
bestpunterever:
u ain't see any beautiful lady here not because they are not beautiful, but your eyes cnt see good thing.
Savage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Do You Wash Your Bra/boxers In A Week? / So Men Are Now Wearing Ugg Boots? Huh? / Who Wore It Better, Tiwa Savage Or Solange Knowles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.