Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75295 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Timyahoo: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2017
The information abt the mail message u received are scams, pls go through the website and verify..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Agbajileke5: 4:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Pls how true is dis? I jst went to their website, they are still warning applicants to be careful of scam and they are waiting for approval from the NSCDC and Nigerian prison for a go ahead.
And if u hv received, is it through ur mail? And hv anyone in lagos seen the text?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abimbawealth(f): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2017
idris4r83:
Wishing the successful applicants the best of luck. The God that start it for you will by HIS grace see you guys through. Pray hard and believe that only GOD can do it and He will never disappoints you.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Abiobsmith(m): 5:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Successful applicant for Nigeria immigration service can get their application ID from the email they use to register, what you need is to search Nigeria immigration service application with the search space in ur mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Abiobsmith(m): 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Ebi4life:
I also got invite from Delta State. But I didn't print out the application confirmation slip during registration, how do I go about it. I tried going back to the nis recruitment website, but the site is no longer functioning. What am I going to do now?

Successful applicant for Nigeria immigration service can get their application ID from the email they use to register, what you need is to search Nigeria immigration service application with the search space in ur mail
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by massive1019(m): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Sattong:
Its not true. When information is share like this, you guys should trid and varify it in their official wepside. Thank.
true...but can scamers ask them to go to federal secretariat for the exercise....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by massive1019(m): 6:17am On Nov 20, 2017
nis email adress then and now are the same.....you guys screaming scammers should just accept not being shortlisted....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by idris4r83(m): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ezebrightike: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone who has gotten from Enugu should please confirm
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ebitus: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
But nothing like That in their website ooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Gift10: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2017
everyone should chill for now...seriously it's scam
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by godfrey01(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2017
PUBLIC NOTICE ON NIS RECRUITMENT
This is to inform all applicants for recruitment into Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the general public that the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service is awaiting further directives from the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB).

The next phase of the exercise shall be officially announced, including on this website, once notification is received from the CDFIPB.

Be advised to disregard any information or request not corroborated from this website please
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by UncleSnr(m): 7:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Sattong:
Its not true. When information is share like this, you guys should trid and varify it in their official wepside. Thank.
Guy which kian grammar be this na?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Festusd: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
Guy which kian grammar be this na?

Chai..... I feel ur pain u couldn't resist any longer...lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Festusd:

Chai..... I feel ur pain u couldn't resist any longer...lol
grin lol..funny person

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by BruncleZuma: 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by trustibk(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2017
oohhk
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by brainpulse: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Good one to Buhari
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Jerrypolo(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2017
lilhitch:
I received a mail too but I've questions. I don't know what I applied for, will I just to for any screening or all?
Cos I don't understand or remembered what I applied for

If you cannot remember what you applied for, you do not deserve to be employed.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2017
political gimmicks on the prowl.. npower opened theirs tonight and NIS sending interview emails...who else doesn't know its all about campaign and politicking...

Liar Muhammed will give this information:

"before the end of 2017 fiscal year,the govt of PMB created over 300,000 jobs for the unemployed youths in various ministries, departments and agencies of govt..the paramilitary were involved in creation of half of these jobs..."

govt of confused idiots...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by EmmyUch(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2017
It is real,I have received a message in my email too yesterday. Minna,Niger state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by oweman: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=Ebi4life post=62531387]I also got invite from Delta State. But I didn't print out the application confirmation slip during registration, how do I go about it. I tried going back to the nis recruitment website, but the site is no longer functioning. What am I going to do now?

To be honest with you i don't think you will be good material For immigration service .

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by augustineokoro(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Has Anyone from Enugu rcved?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by EmmyUch(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Its true ooo. I got a message yesterday too. Minna,Niger state
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kripen(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2017
If you are asked to go to their various commands then no scam there. I work with one of the sister agency so I see no scam when the letter is for you to go to their command, just go there and confirm.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olayinkajnr(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
I got this but I don't think I'll honour the invitation.

I've even forgotten the role I applied for self.

Can you imagine serious me!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kenny9ce(m): 8:31am On Nov 20, 2017
PLEASE ANYONE IN OSUN WHO GOT THE MAIL? JUST ASKING
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by toprealman: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Sattong:
WTF....trid varify

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Phelixblaq(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
mad people.... exam wey then no write...... sick nation!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by odamaken(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2017
The information is false I just visited the immigration official website and they have debunked that they is any such thing here is the screen shot

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by preciousfuture: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone from ondo state who has received email pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by femoboy(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Who has gotten msg from Ekiti state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.