Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75236 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Tos87(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Tos87:
Please I need a guarantor's letter.here is.my mail
toccitocci1@gmail.com
Please I need this now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kirklyne4Christ(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2017
I have not received any message or mail I just pray I get mine too, I believe it will get to my turn too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Kemzeee1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:
I have not received any message or mail I just pray I get mine too, I believe it will get to my turn too.
are they sending mail batch by batch or that is the final?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by palesta(m): 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please those of us that went for physical verification today, how was it? How did it go ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kabanayol9(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Those of you that went for the screening exercise, how was it guys?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by JoseWael(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good Evening Guys... Superintendent Cadre, please how was the Physical Examination and Result Verification Process? ?? Please give us heads up so that we would know what to prepare for. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by depay123: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Make photo copy of all your credentials including guarantor form and get ready for test with subject which include English, mathematics and current affairs (10 questions in 15 minute).....All the best

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Joy83(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Photocopy of any of the documents is not actually needed as none is going to be submitted. They will only be verified. In addition to depay123 heads up, take extra one passport photograph with you and a pen.

I wish you the maximum best!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by JoseWael(m): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
depay123:
Make photo copy of all your credentials including guarantor form and get ready for test with subject which include English, mathematics and current affairs (10 questions in 15 minute).....All the best
Anything about over age please? I mean age limit or something

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by JoseWael(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Joy83:
Photocopy of any of the documents is not actually needed as none is going to be submitted. They will only be verified. In addition to depay123 heads up, take extra one passport photograph with you and a pen.

I wish you the maximum best!

Thanks ... Was there any form of excercise/ running ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Joy83(m): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
JoseWael:

Thanks ... Was there any form of excercise/ running ?
None, at least that count

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by HarDeyBamBor: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Please a quick one for those that did their verification today. Do they complain about people hairstyle and beards??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
HarDeyBamBor:
Please a quick one for those that did their verification today. Do they complain about people hairstyle and beards??
make una answer nA.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
palesta:
Please those of us that went for physical verification today, how was it? How did it go ?

From my side of training,it was awesome, no marathon or any tough exercise, just to take personal informations and confirm your credentials
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Evidenx:
make una answer nA.

Everybody barbed everything on their face oo, me shaved every little hair on my facen I don't need story...Some people wer sent back, for just a beards that didn't reach 12 in number
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
JoseWael:

Our exam was only 10questions with Objective!!
Our hall was friendly and nice, they welcomed us warmly with a smile...Infact it was like we are already among them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by JoseWael(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Our hall was friendly and nice, they welcomed us warmly with a smile...Infact it was like we are already among them

Ok... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by PHOENIX0007: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2017
oselydia:

I need a job, just concluded my midwifery programme
hi
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by PHOENIX0007: 5:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Yes ooo.... just like ours. No exercise of any sort. Just verification and exam that was simple.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by PHOENIX0007: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Kemzeee1:
Final .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MUFAZA(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2017
wish u luck guysss....so any info about when the final list will be coming out?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by barcelona007(f): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Hop no much crowd?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Everybody barbed everything on their face oo, me shaved every little hair on my facen I don't need story...Some people wer sent back, for just a beards that didn't reach 12 in number
thank u bros... make i come barb my own ooo.. lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by smokeydrinky: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2017
JoseWael:

Yes. A lady who swore affidavit to reduce her change but whose actual age is 37 was told her real age ll be used for the purpose of the screening.

Even weight ND Co, any one u r below or above d ideal, they note it on your form but u ll still go ahead with the screening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Evidenx:
thank u bros... make i come barb my own ooo.. lol

If you like nah!!
Your name will be Sorry if you didn't do that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
barcelona007:
Hop no much crowd?

We wer 89 in number in my state of Origin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2017
MUFAZA:
wish u luck guysss....so any info about when the final list will be coming out?

Which final list are you talking about
As far as am shortlisted...I don't think any list will even come out, they will treat everything with Email and text messages!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Kemzeee1:

They are not, they are done sending Email or text message!!
The next email that will coming is for successful candidate and their training date!!!
Nothing like batch

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Kirklyne4Christ:

My dear!!!NIS are done with sending of Email

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
palesta:

It was awesome, we wer served chilled drink with snacks slf!!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
PHOENIX0007:

Yes ooo.... just like ours. No exercise of any sort. Just verification and exam that was simple.

Very cheap exam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.