Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75248 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Bullhari: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2017
it's true. the list was approved last week
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
master69:
Congrat me never see ooo.....jst hoping too

Thanks Bro!!!
I don forget say I applied for NIS slf, not until yesterday night that I received the message!!!!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by tocynn(f): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
This recruitment should not pass me ooo. please has anyone received from ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Chechem: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Anybody from Imo?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ollyfessy(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
anybody from southwest??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ezebrightike: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2017
I guess the invite sent is for asp cadre Now, after this inspector and assistant officer should be next. please quote me if am wrong oo. That's how immigration always send their invite.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kayteajay111(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2017
ollyfessy:
anybody from southwest??
I haven't seen anybody saying he/she has received mail since yesternight in southwest region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by angusakpuogwu: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2017
I also got mine from Jos. let's see how it goes guys. best of luck to us all
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by senatordave1(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Has anybody from cross river received an email?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Adamsi18: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2017
please any one that have his/her from kano or northwest?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by wildrose21(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Sattong:
Its not true. When information is share like this, you guys should trid and varify it in their official wepside. Thank.
Haba. Na RipEnglish joke be this or what?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by pabu(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone got from Enugu or Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by rockheartbenny(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2017
The invitation is real. Has anyone received from Imo? Has anyone received today?

Let's know if they are done with the invites?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Gift10: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
has anyone received dis morning
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Joy83(m): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
ezebrightike:
I guess the invite sent is for asp cadre Now, after this inspector and assistant officer should be next. please quote me if am wrong oo. That's how immigration always send their invite.

You are wrong daddy!
The 3 cadres invited but with different date from Monday to Wednesday next week. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by ezebrightike: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
The question should be has anyone aside the the candidates that registered with BSC and HND received? if you applied with ND or SSCE and you have received your invite please indicate
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by josielewa(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Alexdon200089:

Thanks bro!!!!Me don even forget say I applied for NIS slf, not until I received the message yesterday Night
go and fill ur referee form asap

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by zanebaddo(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
anyone from enugu yet? GOD where are you?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by horlumightyy(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2017
pls does anyone know how to retrieve the nis printout? av lost mine
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hansie63(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Please has anyone received the msg in Abuja?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by IceDune: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
i got the email too and in lagos. though at first i have forgotten what i applied for, only to check my files saved on my phone behold see my confirmation slip and ref form. thank YOU LORD
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by peptones: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone received from Benue?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by deewhydoski(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone from Oyo state received invite message?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Amedu3: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone received from Rivers state?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Afolak(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Any shortlisted candidates from Kwara state?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by solz23(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Help! I applied while in Lagos and now i am on a job in Uyo,my NIS invitation reads command Headquarters Lagos, can I reschedule the venue to Uyo or any South-South/South East states?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abbyphilips(f): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2017
lilhitch:
I received a mail too but I've questions. I don't know what I applied for, will I just to for any screening or all?
Cos I don't understand or remembered what I applied for

Check your print out after the application.. cos i printed out the page
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by bakaredc: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2017
congrats to those who have received the invitation, pls has anyone from Ondo state gotten
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by mavinc4u(f): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, that was the first thing I did. Nothing like the role in the mail they sent me when I applied.

All they wrote was my application is successful

Ah, that one strong. Hope all these are not scam.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by jidxin(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
has any1 gotten from lagos?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olayinkajnr(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2017
mavinc4u:

Ah, that one strong. Hope all these are not scam.

It's not scam. It's legit. Na me dey careless ni.

Reason why I said I won't go before is because I already have a job at hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.