Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Mood I'm In Now (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mood I'm In Now (photos) (7112 Views)

Na This Kind Relationship I Need Now (photos) / Mzznaki Tetteh, Plus-Sized Nurse Is A Mother Of Two Now (Photos) / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
ifex370:

Yeah.. But I really need you to become positive from now on..

Good things happen to those who believe right..

All these negative energy is bad.. Thank God for the good thing's he's blessed you with.. I go send you small token later
i just received something smiley. Is it from you?? If yes, thanks boss.
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Finstar: 8:49am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
inspiring. But i'm skeptical about this Grass to Grace story. Not all pull through but i'll try to change my mindset all the same smiley

Mindset is what makes you poor or rich.. Mindset is everything.. How I wish you can understand this mystery.

I'm wishing you positive vibes
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by generalbush(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Red beans are u joking or for real

And he is the same person as deadrat
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Erums(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
My guy... Take two odds from bet9ja and increase
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

Stop That! Its Not Me
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
na our famous redbeans be dat.remember some ppl here accuse u to be himcheesy.
they Still Accuse me. Generalbush just Said So Again... I Just Taya for All These Guys For Nairaland. Them No Won Allow Me Rest, just De Disturb My Life...

This Redbeans (Frustratedrat) sef, you No De Taya to Beg?... You Think Say Na Only You De The Hard Ship abi... You Should Be Wondering What I Ate This Morning... Coming Here To Do All These Will Not Change Your life... I Have Dreams And Ideas Littered Everywhere but No Money To Kick Off... So You Better No Think Say Na You Suffer Pass... Only Few People Will Give You Attention With All These your Touchin Story... Helpers are Hard To Find... Na Only One Guy For Nairaland Don Help My Life Small, he paid for 10copies of My Book and Didnt Even Collect One copy... Just Get Your Hands Busy With Something People Can See... Many people Need Helpers, even Me but Beggin will Not Help...

1 Like

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
generalbush:

lol......na because of that rat name ahbi
But Redbeans had been in existence b4 mr asslicker
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol......na because of that rat name ahbi
But Redbeans had been in existence b4 mr asslicker
biya victor. Ifa tear You Slap...

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Victornezzar: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2017
DeadRat:
biya victor. Ifa tear You Slap...
I no kal ur name na
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I no kal ur name na
you Were Referrin To Me As Asslicker undecided you Think Say I No Know
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Dandiaz72(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
sorry bro, u can't keep depending on others, consider ur situation, ur mom... u need to find a job, big or small.
remember, life doesn't get easier... u only get stronger.
Best of Luck
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by somehow: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Do you know anyone teaching ICT related skills for free or cheap? Someone needs it badly and you don't know you might be setting someone up for the best.
chigoizie7:

The more reason why I said u should step out of ur comfort zone.

I don't know u too well as to how pampered u re. Trust me I am not from a poor home, I am a graduate, but I do silly jobs from time to time, mind u, I am not lacking. But I still do things not minding being a graduate. The end justifies the means. I have worked in a site where my father is building a house and I worked as a laborer and he paid me what others are being paid. I said this for u to know that critical situations calls for critical measures.

Keep ur certificate aside and survive 1st. As for health conditions? I don't know about that, but learning how to sew won't be a bad idea.

I have a serving corper friend that is a tailor. One clothe is sewed for 4.5k . And he can start and finish a clothe in a day. Just imagine seeing 10 clothes in a month, that's 45k . Much morethan what our so called graduates earn(some).

My guy. Survive 1st.

To drive sharp benz and live in maitama de hungry all of us. But na still condition make crayfish bend.

Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by ifex370(m): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
i just received something smiley. Is it from you?? If yes, thanks boss.

Yeah.. God bless you
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by newslifeop: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Joephat(m): 11:36am On Nov 20, 2017
chigoizie7:
Snap out of this young man. Step out of ur comfort zone.

U don't have to beg all the time.

People kept dashing u free change, what do u do with it? Spend it and then comeback again.

Can't u invest in something? Yea, u are a graduate but that doesn't stop u from doing minor jobs until u are back on ur feet.

U can go learn how to barb people's hair. U can learn how to sew clothes. U can go to construction sites for menial jobs. But u will not, because ur ego as a graduate might be bleeped with. But that's not how to be a man.

Oga, if you can't just help allow others to help him

You, who is listing all these things, can you do them after wasting money n time in the university?

Rubbish!
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Hang in there bro. lemme call 911
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by byemx06(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
i'm feeling frustrated more than ever as i view everything around me.....

DEPENDENCE

I'm still relying on mama despite being 25 years of age. Up to boxers she buys for me. I wonder when i'll break free (despite using etisalat)

SUFFERING

You won't believe i bathed with soda today. A whole graduate! only had stale akamu in my stomach since morning until mama had to beg relatives. We're living on the mercy of others

very funny bro you not the only one passing through all this .........,..pray fervently to God
das wat have been during and I believe things will work out soon?
is normal stage in life
Re: The Mood I'm In Now (photos) by IamArleck(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
frustratedrat:
i'm feeling frustrated more than ever as i view everything around me.....

DEPENDENCE

I'm still relying on mama despite being 25 years of age. Up to boxers she buys for me. I wonder when i'll break free (despite using etisalat)

SUFFERING

You won't believe i bathed with soda today. A whole graduate! only had stale akamu in my stomach since morning until mama had to beg relatives. We're living on the mercy of others
You should have invested your school fees niqqa

why aint you hustling dude? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Romantic Stories That Won The Ebonystory 2017 Story Writing Contest / I'm On My Period And I Release Sperm Uncontrollably, Man Says (pics) / Sex Is Sin, Masturbation Is Sin So What Do We Do When We Are Hot? – Lady Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.