Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:14 PM

SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat (613 Views)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Tobi Bakre's Photoshoot With Horse Sparks Reactions On Twitter / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by Chekwube2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
A young Nigerian man has posted a studio picture of himself and his goat in a photo studio.

According to him, the goat is the only thing left for him by his parents before they died.

He posted it with the hashtag

#Onlythingihave

Source

http://www.redcardnews.com/2017/11/lol-nigerian-man-has-photoshoot-with.html?m=1

Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by emeijeh(m): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
What about the clothes he is putting on.
Were they borrowed?!

1 Like

Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by Chekwube2(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
emeijeh:
What about the clothes he is putting on. Were they borrowed?!

Lol. I don't know oo
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by iPrevail(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
At least he has something, most people have nothing. Don't think I'm being insensitive if I say this, he could start his life with that. He could sell that goat and start a business.

Anyone noticed he's barefooted? God punish poverty!
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by shortgun(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
he is a very lucky young man....
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by Chekwube2(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
iPrevail:
At least he has something, most people have nothing. Don't think I'm being insensitive if I say this, he could start his life with that. He could sell that goat and start a business.

Anyone noticed he's barefooted? God punish poverty!

I swear.... Poverty bad. Selling the goat and starting up a business is a nice idea
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by Chekwube2(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
shortgun:
he is a very lucky young man....

Lol. why do you say so?
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by PMWSpirit(m): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
@ op what do you want us to do with this incomplete thread, we need his name, ethnicity, political affiliation etc. Give us something worthy to report back to the ncan headquarters with.
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by Paulosky1900: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
cool GOAT HEAD WITH CHILLED BEER loading.....barman another plate!!!
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by okosodo: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
I no fit laugh oh
Re: SMH!!! Nigerian Man Has A Photoshoot With His Goat by shortgun(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Chekwube2:

Lol. why do you say so?
if some of us should tell him our story he will know how blessed he is.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Moves OLIC Out Of Eko Hotel (details) / Mo Abudu Congratulates Bankyw And Adesua Etomi On Their Wedding / Ans Slams Sugarboy Over His Comment On Kiss Daniel Leaving G-worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.