Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding (1717 Views)

Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding by Highsense: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding by marztar(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
i missed it too and i cant see my name there. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding by mexxmoney: 2:23am On Nov 20, 2017
Tiwa Savage was there

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding by Highsense: 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
mexxmoney:
Tiwa Savage was there
Who told u?
Re: Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding by Divay22(f): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Highsense:

Who told u?
She was there..

(1) (Reply)

New Bromance Between Wizkid And Davido - U just dey start, davido tells Wizkid / 'No One Was at Home'- Police Arrives Dbanj's Home After His Son's Death / Burnaboy Smoking Weed As His Mum Welcomes Him Back To Nigeria(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.