Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

The massive Exmas promo!!!! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The massive Exmas promo!!!! (1954 Views)

See The Massive Houses Reportedly Marked For Demolition By Kaduna State Govt (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
omegaRealtoz:
�� THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE AND THE BEST REAL ESTATE COMPANY OF THE YEAR HAS GOT YOU COVERED FOR IT ���!!!
Presenting the masssive Christmas promo:

Do you know with just *250k you can be a homeowner with us before the year runs out?

Do you also know when you pay OUTRIGHT on any of our properties you get a 5% instant discount + 2 chicken, vegetable oil and rice ?
It only gets better…��

*Do you also know when you pay *OUTRIGHT for 5d PLOTS @ Lekki SUNRISE garden and ROYALTY GARDEN IDASHO you get;
-1 extra plot for free
-1 Chicken Perry Perry to celebrate Christmas with your family
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Lastly, do you also know you get 20% massive discount on our ABUJA properties? (HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE ABUJA AND ROYALTY PARK AND GARDEN ABUJA)
Give me one reason you won’t take advantage of this massive promo.
Hurry now!!!

Call or whatsapp me on 07036837554 for inspection and more enquiries.
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
omegaRealtoz:
�� THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE AND THE BEST REAL ESTATE COMPANY OF THE YEAR HAS GOT YOU COVERED FOR IT ���!!!

Do you know with just *250k you can be a homeowner with us before the year runs out?

Do you also know when you pay OUTRIGHT on any of our properties you get a 5% instant discount + 2 chicken, vegetable oil and rice ?
It only gets better…��

*Do you also know when you pay *OUTRIGHT for 5d PLOTS @ Lekki SUNRISE garden and ROYALTY GARDEN IDASHO you get;
-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Lastly, do you also know you get 20% massive discount on our ABUJA properties? (HILLCREST ESTATE SABON-LUGBE ABUJA AND ROYALTY PARK AND GARDEN ABUJA)
Hurry now!!!

call and watsapp
Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!!!

Re: The massive Exmas promo!!!! by omegaRealtoz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
omegaRealtoz:

It only gets better…��

-1 extra plot for free
-1 Bag of Rice
-And one vegetable oil

The best;

Hurry now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Land For Sale / OSAPA LONDON DELIGHT! Newly Built 4 Bedroom Detached And Semi Detached Duplex. / Land For Sale At Kurudu Army Housing Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.