Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. (717 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello friends,
I have a scholarship website I have been running for some months now. It's www.scholarsarena.net
I have invested quality time and money to make the blog a success. Currently I get over 2000 visits from different countries of the world everyday.
Recently, I started looking for ways to monetize the blog and I applied for google adsense but they turned down my application for reasons unclear to me.

Now, I have three (3) questions on my mind:
1. To webmasters in the house, what are the steps I need to take to facilitate adsense approval for my website?

2. I heard one can buy an already approved adsense account. If I decide to buy an approved adsense account, what are the Pros and Cons?

3. what are the differences between a Nigerian and UK or USA adsense?

Thank you all for your anticipated helpful and quality submissions.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by loobby(m): 12:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Come and buy adsense at cheap rate and difference btwn uk and naija and us is Payment method naija pays to bank direct but uk u gat to use payonner account to receive it den send it to you domicilarry account or savins and the verification maters naija is direct but uk u gat to use third party
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by FitnessDoctor: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2017
scholarsarena:
Hello friends,
I have a scholarship website I have been running for some months now. It's www.scholarsarena.net
I have invested quality time and money to make the blog a success. Currently I get over 2000 visits from different countries of the world everyday.
Recently, I started looking for ways to monetize the blog and I applied for google adsense but they turned down my application for reasons unclear to me.

1. To webmasters in the house, what are the steps I need to take to facilitate adsense approval for my website?

2. I heard one can buy an already approved adsense account. If I decide to buy an approved adsense account, what are the Pros and Cons?

You are losing a lot of money there. Adsense is usually great for scholarship blogs and I know two people who are making it big with scholarship blogs.

1. Simply, read the instructions in Google Adsense Guidelines and stick to it. You said the reason they keep disapproving you is unclear to you. But I think you should copy and paste that reason in google adsense forum, there adsense experts will help you explain it.

2. No Pros, No Cons

You simply buy an approved non-hosted (hosted means it can only work on .com while non-hosted means it can work on .com .net .org .com.ng .ng and all others). I am using one I bought for my site right now after selling the one I got approved for.

3. Nigeria adsense is one which your register as a Nigerian, while USA Adsense is one you register as an American using foreign ip nd infomration. USA adsense is much faster in fetching you money, but the verification process is hell (so I have heard).
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 7:04am On Nov 20, 2017
I need more answers please
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You are losing a lot of money there. Adsense is usually great for scholarship blogs and I know two people who are making it big with scholarship blogs.

1. Simply, read the instructions in Google Adsense Guidelines and stick to it. You said the reason they keep disapproving you is unclear to you. But I think you should copy and paste that reason in google adsense forum, there adsense experts will help you explain it.

2. No Pros, No Cons

You simply buy an approved non-hosted (hosted means it can only work on .com while non-hosted means it can work on .com .net .org .com.ng .ng and all others). I am using one I bought for my site right now after selling the one I got approved for.

3. Nigeria adsense is one which your register as a Nigerian, while USA Adsense is one you register as an American using foreign ip nd infomration. USA adsense is much faster in fetching you money, but the verification process is hell (so I have heard).

Wow, thank you so much. Your submissions are of great help to me and I am grateful.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by kenniefawole(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
scholarsarena:
Hello friends,

First , adsense approval is quite simple and easy , your blog design looks okay , what the reason for your disapproval ,reach me on WhatsApp 08066297076

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2017
As regards your Google adsense application turned down, there are only 3 reasons why it might be so

1. Content

2. Design

3. Policy Violation

I talked more about those three three things and their solutions here

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2017
kenniefawole:

First , adsense approval is quite simple and easy , your blog design looks okay , what the reason for your disapproval ,reach me on WhatsApp 08066297076
Thanks for your contribution sir.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by CallmeLucy(m): 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Just had a look at your blog and I can tell you've put in a lot of time and hard work into it.

Instead of applying for adsense accounts, then waiting for Google to approve it, then you have to verify it before you can get access to your funds if you generate some sort of income via google from your blog.

You should just buy a verified adsense account, you can either get a Nigerian, UK or USA verified adsense account and that's gonna make your life a lot easier.

If you would like to buy a Uk verified adsense, contact me on WhatsApp and I can provide one for you immediately.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by bedfordng(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
scholarsarena:
Hello friends,

buying adsense will be at your own risk. as for getting approved , you need to put your site in order, template with easy nav, mobile friendly , about, contact , privacy policy pages , make sure your writeup has 500 and above text with few images .
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
bedfordng:
buying adsense will be at your own risk. as for getting approved , you need to put your site in order, template with easy nav, mobile friendly , about, contact , privacy policy pages , make sure your writeup has 500 and above text with few images .
Thanks for your advice, I appreciate you.
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by scholarsarena: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
CallmeLucy:
Just had a look at your blog and I can tell you've put in a lot of time and hard work into it.

Instead of applying for adsense accounts, then waiting for Google to approve it, then you have to verify it before you can get access to your funds if you generate some sort of income via google from your blog.

You should just buy a verified adsense account, you can either get a Nigerian, UK or USA verified adsense account and that's gonna make your life a lot easier.

If you would like to buy a Uk verified adsense, contact me on WhatsApp and I can provide one for you immediately.
thanks for your comment
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

2. No Pros, No Cons

you are one of the good guys of nairaland with awesome posts and comments. keep it up
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by Naijatwist: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Verified naija AdSense account with 64$ inside available for sale at a very cheap rate

Chat me on whatsap let's deal
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by iamleumas: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
scholarsarena:
Hello friends,

Hi, I want to sell an Unverified US Adsense With $60 inside. Are you interested?
Re: Please Advise Me On My Google Adsense Issues. by Licht: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
UK Verified adsense with 9 pounds for sale.
Contact me on whatsapp via +2348067095792

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Site Approved On Freebasics. / Do You Want Free Com.ng Check Here Now / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.