Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy (27515 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Caption This Photo Of Falz And His Father, Femi Falana / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2017
This adorable photo of DJ cuppy and falz the bad guy is redirecting our minds to the matters of the heart.

They will be cool together.

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-falz.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by itspzpics(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2017
they fit each other... falz shud just enter the place nah

7 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Dollabiz: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by macaranta(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Cool stuff
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Tamarapetty:
Just to book space.
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by jeamie(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Owo OTEDOLA. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by victorazyvictor(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2017
This Cuppy can flirt

29 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

The next person to be donated in their Kingdom.

God be with falz.

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Scarceguy(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
;DHmmm Falz the bad guy
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
This one way Anichebe has finished

The yellow bars love left over

4 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by fatdon2(m): 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Are you pondering what am pondering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Crossguy: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Which place.
itspzpics:
they fit each other... falz shud just enter the place nah

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by UbanmeUdie: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

Ugly bitch!

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by holluwai(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
This falaz guy own too much. He sha wan chewing gum this girl.
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Jfrankination(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
And it made front page
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
After he lost out on simi?

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by BruncleZuma: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
WTF how many times nah
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by shapman: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
Les adorables

iPhone 5s for sale. Best buy!

https://www.nairaland.com/4186845/very-neat-iphone-5s-available
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by soberdrunk(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2017
If I handle this Cuppy nah barbing saloon she go open last last!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Factfinder1(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Na so e dey take start....wizkid is on baby number 3

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by johnime: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2017
I need advise please my Bf claims he loves me so much even up till this point still begging me to stay with him n help him fight this battle. I'm 24yrs, he is 34yrs n the side chick is 30yrs.

To cut the story short she is pregnant for my bf n have refused to remove it only because she feels she is out of age n want to tie him down by all means saying "she knows he loves the gf so much but she just want 2carry his baby even if he is not there for the child".

My bf has begged her but she insist to keep it to him the reason why he started seeing her was because that period we had issues n since then she has been trying all her best to keep him by assisting him with money n the rest the painful thing is that when ever we have a fight he compairs me with her saying whats my passion let me go learn something the babe makes shoes me i just rounded services looking for job cos i want the Career kind of a lady thing.

I'm confused should i fight with him or just let go ??
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Simongabriel(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2017
nice pix hope mr Eazi no see dis one oo
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by sinceraconcept(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Falz the bad guy,Bleep the girl and leave her. she's a public commodity .
that girl easy pass anything,forget billionaire daughter. If Otedola no get money,Cuppy would be a real olosho and upon all the money self,she still looks,acts and talk like pako. she only likes doing like butty oyinbo pikin but she no dey get am.
you guys need to see her birthday video. she was passed her pet dog and she shouted haaaaaaaaaa. likes she's happy to see the dog but it had no emotion. she didn't even know what to say to the dog to express exclamation like oyinbo girls. person wey no send the dog. she fit even kill the dog if it chop her precious belonging. Cuppy stop this oyinbo act alike,you no dey get am.
wetin I dey talk self? e no relevant but very true.
When is our bachelor Ooni of Ife marrying by the way? abegi make hin come marry Cuppy before guys slack her pussy for am

3 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2017
y do we always rush to COMPATIBILITY CONCLUSION with ordinary picture?
dis generation sef...
jus read a former PDP son stabbed to death by his wife an ASO SAVING/LOANS BANK former director's daughter in maitama abuja.. with their pix, u wee fink u av seen best couple...

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by Young03(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2017
Anichebe don tear her pussi finish

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by medexico(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2017
Maybe they wanna release a hit, so the picture is to prepare your mind for what to come.
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by ELShehzad: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Dem try

WE HAVE THIS NEW HP DESKJET WIRELESS PRINTER FOR SALE AT P.CGETZ LTD.. CONTACT 08144337426 ON WHATSAPP OR CALL
https://www.nairaland.com/4182192/hp-deskject-3635-wireless-printer
Re: Cute Photo Of Falz And DJ Cuppy by lordtim001(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:
I need advise please my Bf claims he loves me so much even up till this point still begging me to stay with him n help him fight this battle. I'm 24yrs, he is 34yrs n the side chick is 30yrs.

To cut the story short she is pregnant for my bf n have refused to remove it only because she feels she is out of age n want to tie him down by all means saying "she knows he loves the gf so much but she just want 2carry his baby even if he is not there for the child".

My bf has begged her but she insist to keep it to him the reason why he started seeing her was because that period we had issues n since then she has been trying all her best to keep him by assisting him with money n the rest the painful thing is that when ever we have a fight he compairs me with her saying whats my passion let me go learn something the babe makes shoes me i just rounded services looking for job cos i want the Career kind of a lady thing.

I'm confused should i fight with him or just let go ??
This thread is for Falz and Cuppy. Create a new topic in the romance section. If it gets to front page,thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces / First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.