Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. (1094 Views)

Meet The Elder Sister Of Dorathy Who Also Has A Big Front / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Aremu Afolayan Denies Being Gay, Talks About Nollywood Actors Living In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by itspzpics(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2017
She was spotted at Aremu Afolayan Birthday and her photo with him went viral because of the big milk factory.

Who else loves #Ofada served in leaves?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/new-photo-of-pretty-lady-with-big-front.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by itspzpics(m): 12:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Sweet potato
Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:01am On Nov 20, 2017
is it just me or there is NOTHING appealling with this woman?!

as i always say, the rule of big tittays is WORTHLESS with fat women if their stomach is as big as their tittays (same with skinny dudes and 6packs)
Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by yarimo(m): 1:10am On Nov 20, 2017
Chai I just dey imagining my dick between those BOOBS grin
Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by kingxsamz(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by kingxsamz(m): 1:18am On Nov 20, 2017
yarimo:

wow, udonminit

Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by itspzpics(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2017
yarimo:
lol....chaii spoilt shild
Re: New Photo Of The Pretty Lady With Big Front Spotted At Aremu Afolayan Birthday. by itspzpics(m): 10:44am On Nov 20, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Buhari, Atiku, Vp’s Congrat. Message To Wizkid & Davido / “I Rejected A $10,000 Offer To Bleach My Skin, My Skin Not A Disease” — Model / Travis Scott Dumps "Pregnant" Kylie Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.