Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose (21255 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Beautiful nollywood Actress Regina Chukwu and her babies....

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/actress-regina-chuckwu-show-off-her.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Wow.... Cute babies

See more adorable photos of Regina Chuckwu family portrait here http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/actress-regina-chuckwu-show-off-her.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by veekid(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2017
So she gave birth to em at sixteen?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by crownedprinz(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by BruncleZuma: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Who?

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by joburiel(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
mtcheeew... please how much is rice now?

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by omoijesa(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
So this babe children is as grown as this.good one on her own side.
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by bleepmate(m): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2017
looking pretty
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by soberdrunk(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
angry
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by danduj(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2017
All this actress wey we neva see for tv before

11 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Prefola: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by sexymoma(f): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2017
All these celebs wey dey show their grown up kids, who dey give dem belle, dem nor dey gree get papa ni abi na surrogate dem dey do ni
if u go instagram, dem yapa, all these female celeb dem mtcheew, na wetin make me conclude say baby mama business don dey grand since.

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by bleepmate(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
joburiel:

cud of this buharia regime its now #400

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by okuneddie(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
beautiful woman
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Dmeji4444(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
All this actress like posing with kids alone, husband ko?

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by jiinxed: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Why is this on the front page? I'm beginning to suspect that these people are paying for ads.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by freeman95(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
joburiel:

Be like say Na free grin
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Baterista: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2017
ok
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by veekid(m): 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Prefola:

Just lukat yahsef..you just rushed to condem her even without knowing who she is...did they say Regina Daniels?? itx Regina chukwu...
next tym be sure of xumtin before you spill trash...GM
go and download proper sense before you quote me next time; I know that woman more than you do..... #slowpoke
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
danduj:

Indomie generation spotted grin
danduj:

Indomie generation spotted
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by icon8: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Prefola:

Just lukat yahsef..you just rushed to condem her even without knowing who she is...did they say Regina Daniels?? itx Regina chukwu...
next tym be sure of xumtin before you spill trash...GM

Olodo like you, rushing to comment or respond to a comment without proper understanding of context.

If her daughter is that grown, how old was she when she gave birth to the girl? 16?

How Regina Daniels take enter the equation?

1 Like

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by eldanzzy(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2017
cool
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Prefola: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
veekid:
go and download proper sense before you quote me next time; I know that woman more than you do..... #slowpoke
#E-warrior detected
Owk...tankx..i now understand what you meant..
PLs try and modify ur comment and remove dat my comment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Dmeji4444:
All this actress like posing with kids alone, husband ko?
Her husband is dead... He died four years after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
For those asking questions about her. She got married immediately after secondary school. Her husband died four years after marriage while returning from his hometown. And she hasn't remarried since then.
danduj:
She's igbo but very popular in Yoruba movies.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by OliveCynosure(f): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
sexymoma:
All these celebs wey dey show their grown up kids, who dey give dem belle, dem nor dey gree get papa ni abi na surrogate dem dey do ni
if u go instagram, dem yapa, all these female celeb dem mtcheew, na wetin make me conclude say baby mama business don dey grand since.
Her husband is late
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by Ifywildrose1(f): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2017
joburiel:
Ask Google.
Re: Regina Chukwu And Her Children, Richard Nwafor & Chiamaka Nwafor Strike A Pose by donnaD(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
ehnnn really abeg where I fit buy socks,i wan wear my own sneakers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Questions Sanwo-Olu Over COVID Curfew (Video) / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Patience Ozokwo On Good Morning Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.