Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls Help Me On This Invitation. I Don't Know Whether It Is Real. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me On This Invitation. I Don't Know Whether It Is Real. (503 Views)

Please Guys Help Me Out ,I Just Got This Invitation, Is It Real ? / The Interview Invitation I Honoured. Have You Seen It. / Did Anyone Get This Invitation From Dragnet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me On This Invitation. I Don't Know Whether It Is Real. by dimeji163(m): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Excel ( EDT) entrepreneurial development team received your application to the online opening.

We are impressed with your expertise and hope to see you take our platform to stardom With entrepreneurial acumen.

However, the human resources team officially invite you for a portfolio orientation for the vacuum of PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN at the administrative HUB (excel) as scheduled below:-

Date: Monday 20th November, 2017.

Time: 9:am prompt

Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING, NIPCO PLC SERVICE COMPLEX, 74 demunrin road, Alapere Ketu Lagos Nigeria.

(From Ketu bus stop drive down/board a bus or pick a bike to the above venue ).

Be punctual, dressed corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the security department.

NB: Upon selection, commitments for panache advance will be required.

Best regards.
EXLS GF