Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) (22724 Views)

Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2017
izzou:
No car guarantees a lasting marriage

If you can't afford a car, rent one

If you can't rent one, rent a keke

If you can't rent a keke,take a bus

If you can't pay your bus fare, trek angry

Happy married life sir

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Any how
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by bart10: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by DesireBenjamin: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He thinks its a joke abi,
Somethings are very spiritual.

He should not complain when his business, family and job progresses at the speed of a 'keke'

One prophet told me,

"The success of a marriage and it's speedy growth is directly proportional to the speed of the vehicle that conveyed the partners to the venue where it was contracted."

This marriage was set out on a bad, faulty foot.

Spiritualist, Common Shutup!

3 Likes

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by Richy4(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should not complain when his business, family and job progresses at the speed of a 'keke'

One prophet told me,

"The success of a marriage and it's speedy growth is directly proportional to the speed of the vehicle that conveyed the partners to the venue where it was contracted."

So funny... U need to change your prophet ASAP.. So those super rich guys that goes on a horse carriage to their wedding are gonna be facing extra hardship right? Because the last time I checked, horse carriage is extremely slow.. compared to Keke

3 Likes

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by ClitoPen: 10:34am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice concept
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
This kind of news is always found in this part of the country

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Quite creative and ingenius
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by gen2lpat(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Saved for marriage and not wedding. Common sense is very expensive

1 Like

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by dsoja: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Movies!!!
#Wedding marriage part one!!!
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by gabsuccess(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
I diagree with u sir.The success of marriage is not directly proportional to the speed of the vehicle that coveys you to the venue,it is determined by adequate preparation with God's aproval i know of a couple who was conveyed by motorcycle and today they're fufilled in all ramifications and they is one prosperious man of God who borrowed suit on his wedding day,today he is giving out cars as gift but i heard of many weddings that used exotic cars and couldn't make a successful homes.Those u see suffering from day one of their weddings to the last day of their marriages is as a result of disobedience which paved way for setanic operations.He who finds a wife by God's permission or approval must obtains favor from the Lord! our God cannot lie,i disagree with you and ur pastor, always cut ur cloth according to your size and d name of God will be gloried.Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by 4pppp(m): 11:14am On Nov 20, 2017
It was soo funny i saw it my self in Umuahia that day
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by djshevytee: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One prophet told me,

#Ode what is this one saying
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by lakesidey(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy home is all that matters
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by lalanice(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
I think he jus did it to trend. because in a case like this a wedding would be completely unnecessary.
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One prophet told me,

Wch kin yeye prophet is that..... Hv forgetten the car that was used for tonto vs churchhill wedding? where is the marraige nw?

Guys cut your coat accroding to your cloth oO!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
izzou:
No car guarantees a lasting marriage

If you can't afford a car, rent one

If you can't rent one, rent a keke

If you can't rent a keke,take a bus

If you can't pay your bus fare, trek angry

Happy married life sir
Thank u jare my brother,after renting bentley n limo,then 3months later we start hearing tales by moonlight....use the money u will use to rent the range rover to pay part of ur house rent or keep for feeding allowance,u can use uber to n fro,or better still borrow ur friends car....am talking about people going out of thier way to show off...
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by figure007(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One prophet told me,

hmmmmm one prophet told you!!! Hmmmm Bros.... This your assumption thick ooo... I pray your prophet won't injure you sir
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
I wish him happy married life.
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
veekid:
Getting married is the plan; doesn't matter how he got der grin
I tell u...lolzzzzzz
Re: Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
In as much as this is so, so cool. This guy will hear it from his bride. He will hear her mouth for the rest of his married life. She will say it was intentional to ridicule her and her family. I hope she doesn't call off the wedding. But, if she is cool like him, then he is a Very, very lucky man. Cos, most times, it is the ladies that want to show off to their friends and families, guys are always laid back and careless about show-off. (not all guys though)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Pictures Of Calabar Carnival (master Blaster Band) / 83-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Weds 90-Year-Old Man (Photos) / Who Is To Pay For An Introduction Reception In A Bride House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.