Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) (50504 Views)

Meet Fatimo Timbo Parents At Her Graduation (Photos) / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by weezweezweez(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Adesua Etomi's parents have stayed out of the spotlight that came with their daughter's wedding to BankyW......but for those asking, here's a look at them yesterday as they gave out her hand in marraige to the Wellington family.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-adesua-etomi-all-smiles-with-her.html

mama dark, papa dark.... issokay

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by ken2baba(m): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mama ug Lee and papa ug Lee

Who come dash her that beauty angry

You clearly don't understand d concept of cuteness

The mum is cuter dan her

She took her fathers nose.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by back2sender: 10:31am On Nov 20, 2017
bellefidel:
lol lmao lwkmd.....that's her parents oh
Why are they black and she very fair? This is the work of dulux paint!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Where she come get the fair skin from?
Bobrisky bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by deafeyez: 11:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Mama ug Lee and papa ug Lee
Who come dash her that beauty angry
Wait make I go Google am.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2017
iPrevail:
Makeshift parents right? Because these can't be her real parents. undecided
I was wondering because Adesuwa is mixed,one of the parents should be white. Maybe her real mother was not available.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
She's probably adopted. Looks nothing like her parents, can't even find dt her very distinctive nose, but dts nobody's business I guess. Her parents are her parents. Wish them a happy married life.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2017
HomeOfMe:
I was wondering because Adesuwa is mixed,one of the parents should be white. Maybe her real mother was not available.

Mixed?? She does not look mixed race at all. Her parents are definitely black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
I wonder ooo
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Punishment1: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Anyone with a brain can see that her father has or had some fairness to him... It's just that his skin is "dull".
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Veraatabeh(f): 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
bleached
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by baysol: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
Adesua Etomi's parents have stayed out of the spotlight that came with their daughter's wedding to BankyW......but for those asking, here's a look at them yesterday as they gave out her hand in marraige to the Wellington family.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/photo-adesua-etomi-all-smiles-with-her.html

Oya ipob miscreants wetin you see so no be bini Yoruba marriage you see so. all una filthy mouth no go fit cause division among edo and Yoruba lailai till lailai over lagos. tufiakwa.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by bestpunterever: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go sleep
can I see yur broke ass parent?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Bigsteveg(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
justi4jesu:

Ask google. angry
Seems Google better pass u now.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Clefayomide: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lool, I think she got d beauty from her forefathers
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Ask Idris AKA Bob risky
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:
Its possible for two dark parents to give birth to a fair child especially if they have fair relatives.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Reussite: 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
You don't expect me to believe they are her parents...lyk is it really feasible?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by mastar111: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
so these two dark pole gave birth to this fair geh. .....wat was I saying?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by OYIBN: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
The level of ignorance of some commentators here is amazing. What makes us different from the white man is melanin. We have, they don't. Adesua has not bleached her skin but does not have 100%.melanin, hence she is light skinned. Albinos don't have melanin and that is why they look as they do. However for Adesua to look as she does with both parents being black means that at least one of her parents has a light skinned recessive gene. In Adesua it is not recessive. Have you wondered why two short parents will give birth to children that turn out to be tall. Instead of posting insults and displaying ignorance bothering on stupidity as seen in some comments, education is the answer. Invest in some biology text books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
bestpunterever:
can I see yur broke ass parent?
gringrin no kill yourself for nothing. Why e dey pain you?
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by bestpunterever: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin no kill yourself for nothing. Why e dey pain you?
pained me gan o. Lol.
Re: Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo) by gwama: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
I think she is a recessive albino, that's why she has very light skin, otherwise physically she is a mixture of 2 parents. I also see that his father has skin a little clear. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Admitted In Texas Hospital - Gistlover / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos / Jada Pollock: Meet Wizkid’s Third Baby Mama & Things You Should Know About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.