Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta (20742 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos / Cows Killed After Causing Accident In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2017
So they just burnt a Dodge charger like that? Africans are too barbaric.
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Spicycat(f): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2017
lebete3000:

i think i should beware more with your boobies.

Lol kiss
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by dmg1: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
i dnt knw why people will be recieving Mouth Action while on steer ring, forgeting that it may lead to death
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by owensking(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
So they just burnt a Dodge charger like that? Africans are too barbaric.

The car looks like Bentley couple... undecided
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
WiseFool2:
Na dem na. Yahoo + Boys. We have dem here in sapele killing people almost every week. He he had escaped now, the next month, you will see him with a bigger car. We know them na. Every day as I leave the house for my small hustling, I pray make one yahoo + boi nor use me shine. They do that from time to time to renew their ritual. That's how one of them left the road and went to hit one Keke man that parked his Keke and was going to buy something. I mean this man was standing very far from the road. This I.diot left the road with high speed and killed the man instantly. Of course nothing happened to him. When he came out, Blinks full he body like Mayweather wannabe. When I saw him, I just shook my head and walked away. Another one! The thing is you will never see any injuries on them during these accidents. And anybody dem jam must surely die instantly.

God punish all yahoo + people.
man! are you okay? how did you know all these? jeeez! you need to see a psychiatric ASAP, i suspect you may be surffering from paranoia! grin
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by YaksonFCA(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
RIP litle one and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Ten06(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
amunkita:
If he was drunk or on drugz let him serve for manslaughter...

I pray the Police won't take the 500k instead...

RIP to the dead nd quick recovery to the injured...
Which police did you pray not to collect 500k, it like you forget your geographical location
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
owensking:

The car looks like Bentley couple... undecided
yea when I saw the back I thought it was a Bentley but the front and side looks more like a dodge charger. Plus the car was entering Warri from Benin. There re two of those in benin with same body as that of the one in d pictures

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by lebete3000: 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Spicycat:

Lol kiss

But i doubt if those boobies are yours.

Infact i'm sure you're not a female but a male, more like an impostor.
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by WiseFool2(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
gypsey:
man! are you okay? how did you know all these? jeeez! you need to see a psychiatric ASAP, i suspect you may be surffering from paranoia! grin
Na one of dem be dis! Una day of reckoning dey come. Nor be krase dis one dey so? Maybe ur date don reach. U don dey turn krase small small. Evil lot!

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Spicycat(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
lebete3000:

But i doubt if those boobies are yours.

Infact i'm sure you're not a female but a male, more like an impostor.

You're absolutely correct undecided

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Tunenez(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Spicycat:

You're absolutely correct undecided

He is shocked?

What a downer!

Turns out i've been tailing a man for weeks cheesy ...or perhaps not wink
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
hollamanng:
I can see it in your post already I know you didn't only finish it u lost it sister cheesy cheesy grin
you can say all you want...at least you understood my message
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Spicycat(f): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tunenez:

He is shocked?

What a downer!

Turns out i've been tailing a man for weeks cheesy ...or perhaps not wink

You guy's are too hilarious i must say grin grin

You know what they say about stalking right wink "Stalking is a serious but common form of Nercissistic abuse"
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by enonche85(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
amunkita:
If he was drunk or on drugz let him serve for manslaughter...

I pray the Police won't take the 500k instead...

RIP to the dead nd quick recovery to the injured...

You and I both know the police will collect the 500k from the man.
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
WiseFool2:

Na one of dem be dis! Una day of reckoning dey come. Nor be krase dis one dey so? Maybe ur date don reach. U don dey turn krase small small. Evil lot!
is there anyting else reasonable you would like to add? grin grin as you can see i am satan! so becareful how you go.

1 Like

Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Tunenez(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Spicycat:

You know what they say about stalking right wink "Stalking is a serious but common form of Nercissistic abuse"

I completely disagree with you, and reject the notion that i may be displaying any form of narcism tongue
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Tunenez(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Spicycat:

You call it "stalking", i'd much rather call it tailing smiley...bottom line is you are now aware of my existence grin

Effective or nay?
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by engwari(f): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
wtf is wrong iwth you bitch
Spicycat:

Guy's beware !!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mob Wakes Man Up After Beating Him To Stupor For Causing Accident In Delta by Tunenez(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kindly follow back Spicycat

Spicycat:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyeama: We Don’t Have Resources To Bring Back All Nigerians Seeking To Return / Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airports Over Increased Fares / Flood Update In Idah LGA Of Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.