Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Is This Murder Or Suicide - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Is This Murder Or Suicide (26692 Views)

Is This Suicide Or Murder / Is This Murder Or Suicide? / Take A Closer Look! Is This A Murder Or A Sucide Case? And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by bigtalla(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide or Murder.. All die na die
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Pro2makx(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's a murder case.
Obviously there was a struggle before the death of the victim
From the position of the laptop, it's obvious the victim was left handed, but the gun was planted at his right hand.
There is an AC in the office, so clearly, the victim did not need to open that window at the right. The murderer must have escaped through there.
He was murdered shikenah!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Coldfeets: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
It's suicide.

He shot himself by pointing the gun on the right side of his head and firing.

The result impact exploded on the left wall in the office.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by SlimChizzy4(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide, business is going down according to the graph on the wall, the window is open because there heat, no gas in the AC, see water dropping off...... Wat else.... P. S the man running may have sat under the tree and heard the gunshot

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Umamman1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
mazimee:
A murder case

It seems like the victim and the murderer struggled before his death. The victim doesn't have to scatter his office before killing himself if he had sucidal intention.
He wants his secretary to be arrestetd for murder so he scattered d the office and went back gently,sat gently and Jack Robinson commit suicide. Oya let d camera that captured that man walking away show us what actually happened.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by GoodMuyis(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.

You forgot to add
After getting drunk he smashed the bottle on the floor

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Phi001(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
Drabeey:
this isn't a suicide... it's a pure murder

look closely to the floor under the chair, you'll see a gun.
it's impossible for him to have shot himself on the head yet the gun dropped to the ground.
if you look closely, the table is too close for the gun to have fallen to the ground. it should have fell on the table if this were to be a suicide.

my take is also that there was a scuffle between the murderer and the victim. see the wall to the right, that was exactly where the murderer killed him by using the bottle on his neck and that was what killed him ( look at his neck) , he was later positioned on that chair and made him look like he committed suicide.

come to think of it, who would commit suicide and yet sit so relaxed.... the way he sat, his body had been dead before he was positioned on the chair.

what I'm yet to unravel is if the killer escaped through that window or is still in the building....

LET SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT.

Drabeey was HERE
My opinion on the contrary is that the gun on the floor indicates it's a suicide.

In most cases, after he kills himself, his body should go limp and the gun should drop to the floor. Also, from what I've seen both in stories and movies and documentaries, when someone wants a homicide to look like suicide, he/she always erroneously puts the murder weapon in the victim's hand.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
shervydman:

U're very correct....it's a confirmed murder case, d murderer was not even wise, he scattered d office in an abnormal way.

He even passed through the opened(right) window....he can be seen running for his dear life at the left window. mumu guy.

If it was suicide, d impact of the bullet would make the man swerve to d opposite direction but he was balanced on d chair. Dumb murderer!!
The guy might have been depressed, he scattered d office b4 committing suicide, dont u see broken bottles, he might have been drinking n breaking things

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Phi001(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Pro2makx:
It's a murder case.
Obviously there was a struggle before the death of the victim
From the position of the laptop, it's obvious the victim was left handed, but the gun was planted at his right hand.
There is an AC in the office, so clearly, the victim did not need to open that window at the right. The murderer must have escaped through there.
He was murdered shikenah!!!
If there was a struggle and everything on the table landed on the floor, why was the laptop spared?

The laptop must have contained significant information that the owner wants found.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Boyooosa(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Murder 95%, suicide 7%.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Dcholeric: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
I see the murder suspect running (out the window)
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Checked86: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
As an Economist, i am convinced that it is suicide. According to the chat on the wall, it is obvious his business is hitting ground. it is enough reason to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Checked86: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
Murder 95%, suicide 7%.
it is suicide. his business is not doing well. look at the chat on the wall. he was angry with himself, hence the scattered office, and eventually took his own life.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by dacanv(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in peace.. Amin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Checked86: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sterix10:

The guy might have been depressed, he scattered d office b4 committing suicide, dont u see broken bottles, he might have been drinking n breaking things
yess. you are right. his business is going down. look at the chat on the wall. he was furious. he got drunk and then took his own life.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by SirMichael1: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
-(Yellow) A precise and thorough look one this crime scene would reveal a mild dent on the left window--Evidence of a tussle between the assailant and the victim

-(Green) The chairs aren't kept in place--Most people who commit suicide keep a clean shit (The house, the floors and yada yada). Don't inquire how I know this, I haven't committed suicide before tongue

-(Red) The note(s) which I assume to be a suicide note albeit a forged one is facing opposite him, like a person at the other end of the table wrote it and the pen properly placed at the extreme end too

-(Blue) The right window, through which his attacker followed is open and wasn't shut thereafter because it can't be shut form outside. Just take a closer look.

-And there's a broken bottle (orange) which looked like it was thrown across a distance--by the displaced piece of chair-- to the wall but misses it target. I presume the victim wanted to make heads way for the door and his assailant thought otherwise.

-(Purple) Mysteriously, just one thing on the table is placed in the right order. The laptop. I presume his assailant came after a document on the system. He killed his victim and used the system.

Now look at the left of the wall-- There's a statistical diagram on display. Before his demise, he probably was a marketer or a person who analyzes the market for a change in the rate of stocks or whatever... (I can't remember what they call them. Stock exchanger or broker maybe)

Best guess... He was murdered by his enemy grin (What?! It definitely couldn't be his friend, I mean grin)

3 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by micflo28(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
This is suicide na, he shot himself in the neck and his grip let go of the gun to drop to the floor and his right hand he used in holding d gun hang freely. If it were to be murder, the murderer won't abandon his gun so as not to be traced with finger prints, with so much struggle he wouldn't sit that perfectly after being murdered, the sound of the gun shot and struggle would have attracted people at the office to come help him out from the attacker. He could have been angry from a messed up life and scattered the office that way. As for the running dude in the picture, he must have heard the gunshot of the suicider and took to his feet as a passerby.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Mike008(m): 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
NONE!
If murder, what weapon did the murderer use, probable not a knife or strangulation cos victim was holding a gun. If a gun I see no sign of a gun wound.
Lets imagine he struggled with his assailant before been killed it's absurd to begin to imagine how the victim found himself in a position of rest before and how he wasn't able to attack his assailant all the while he had a weapon.

Maybe suicide, what did he kill himself with. Victim was wielding a gun but probally didnt fire it.
It's equally absurd to think he struggled with himself.
Best guess, he drugged himself but there's no proof.

My guess, victim is not dead.
Broken bottle of whiskey, folded sleeves, loose tie.
I think victim is an attorney going through some kind of drepression. Drinks himself to stupor, went wild when alcohol didn't do the trick, smashed the bottle, brought out his gun to end it, but somehow couldn't then dozed off from stupor.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Sanchez01: 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide: Stock crashed, as reported or indicated on TV, man became enraged and probably went berserk before pulling the trigger on himself, using his right hand. I guess that explains why the gun is just by his right and the bullet spot just below his right ear, or the neck region.

The man 'caught' fleeing just outside the window must have been prompted to run after 'hearing' the gunshot. Why? Most likely the sudden bang.

Dude was Wall Street.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by sweetcocoa(f): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
How does solving this very obvious case make one a genius? Ha! Na wa o!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by PENMIGHT(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
In solving a crime scene like this, the most obvious of evidences might be confusing, if not misleading.

The guns, the scattered office, the opened window ,the John Doe being right-handed are salient indicators to solving the puzzle but the truth is all of these could swing the judgment to both the sides of murder or suicide.

I will like us look at the table leg. There is an inscription (a pictorial representaiin) on the inside of the table leg.

It is not from the manufacturer obviously.

It must have been drawn.

Question is , by whom and when was it drawn, before or after the man's death?

It looks like someone is passing across a message: Justice Served.

I will scream Blue Murder.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Phonefanatic: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide!!! He lost on trading Forex, got mad, got drunk as you can see the glass on the table and he smashed the bottle on the wall then took his life.

On the second thought it is pure murder who the hell takes a gun to his office expecting Forex to crash?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by micflo28(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Simply suicide, he shot himself at the neck judging from the position of the blood stain, and a shot at neck would not change ur sitting position. plus, the broken bottle suggest he was drinking so hard to drown his sorry and threw the bottle to the wall in anger. He unknotted his tie, another pointer to frustration then the opened window to look out and think of a possible solution. Its a nailed fact. Its suicide from unfavorable stock exchange.

1 Like

Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by macaranta(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Suicide due to unfavorable stock market outcome.... The guy running probably heard a gunshot and ran away.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by mfm04622: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enouwem:
It's suicide. The idiot invested in the stock market, and when it experienced a dip, the trauma was too much on him so he scattered everything in the office, cursing and swearing and when he couldn't take it anymore he killed himself with a bullet to the head.

Nobody should argue with me pls. After all, I should be sleeping now.

Did you observe where blood stain is on the wall? If he committed suicide on his chair, how did blood stain the wall beside him?
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by mfm04622: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Follysho707:
Why the window sef no get burglary bars grin?

In civilised countries, it is a crime to bar the window with such
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Phonefanatic: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
mfm04622:

Did you observe where blood stain is on the wall? If he committed suicide on his chair, how did blood stain the wall beside him?

That's a bottle of drink smashed on the wall.
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by majamajic(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
suicide

1.... the gun... he shot himself. ..the gun dropped, the blood in opposite side.

2..... the windows are meant to be open from inside.

3.... from the loose tie on his neck ... a sign of depression couple with shattered papers. seems he was going through some business melt down.

am not a COP but this is a suicide case !!
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
mfm04622:

In civilised countries, it is a crime to bar the window with such

But we're in 9ja now... Perhaps, you can take your's off abeg. grin
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Boyooosa(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2017
Checked86:
it is suicide. his business is not doing well. look at the chat on the wall. he was angry with himself, hence the scattered office, and eventually took his own life.
How? Through gun or what? That gun was gently placed underneath his hand. If that gun was the killing weapon, it wouldn't have been that strategically positioned. MW, no other suspicious weapon close to him...
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by Freeman59: 12:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Man doesn't look dead to me
Re: Is This Murder Or Suicide by harbjar(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2017
Definitely a murder case... After placing his victim on the chair trying to nake it look a suicide.... He didn't know i have seen him trying to escape through the left side window... you have to zoom it before getting a clearer picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Killed The Man? / Apologize To A Body Part That You Have Overused / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.