Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,882 members, 7,798,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Prepare Moi-moi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Moi-moi (3525 Views)

My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi / Pls What Else Can I Use To Grind Beans For Moi Moi Apart From Grinding Machine? / Just Doesn’t Taste Like Moi Moi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Moi-moi by vocalist(f): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2010
please can somebody tell me the way i can prepare moi-moi and the ingredients required. thanks
Re: How To Prepare Moi-moi by Abygul(f): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2010
vocalist:

please can somebody tell me the way i can prepare moi-moi and the ingredients required. thanks
moi moi dat 1 no hard now just pour bean on fire and it done eat up.
Re: How To Prepare Moi-moi by Abygul(f): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
dat wasnt funny ahn sorry.
2 cups of bean
try and soak d bean for som mint den wash till d brown wrapper live d body so tey the bean turn white
then add som pepper and onion to it then grind am well well.after that u av a choice of addin which eva u choice palm oil or or d other oil and if na kerosin dey use am den mix again
if u wish to add beef or fish u mix dem along wit som salt and maggi.add to taste den u stir well den u start dishin dem into leave or small small take away coverd bolw least i forget if u wish to add boiled egg u will av to add it after u av dishd it into d leave or bolws.den u tie d leaves or cover d bowls.which brings us to d pot if u ar dishin into leave den u will av to cut d tale of the leaves and spread first in d pot den u start placin d main moi moi pls dnt forget to add som water small wate to d pot dpendin on quantity of what u ar preparin.den u cover if u ar usin platic bowls u will av to pour som water in to d pot den u start placin the dished moi moi in to d pot den cover to steam.gud luckk hope i tried in ma own little knowlwge

(1) (Reply)

My Gegemu Drink Experience..by Dreylistick / Our Modern Garri Factory Based In Lagos / See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.