Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (77145 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
you dont give yet you complain the most, ahahahhahahhahaaa

Those that give are getting bigger, cant you see

They cant stop, get a life!

Who is deceiving you? You want to give #10,000 tithe so God can bless you with #10,000,000....is God a money doubler? Instead your pastors will take your #10,000 and buy fuel for their private jets.

Jesus taught thousands upon thousands and never once demanded anything from them.

Continue enriching and worshipping greedy men and lying to yourself that you're giving to God.

Numbers 23:19 - God is not a man, that he should lie

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Two days after " a Nigerian " paid 1 million USD to loveworld account. Pastor Chris says " a group" bought him a private jet.

Lol. Its amazing that some people will forever be gullible and dumb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by bid4rich(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

You want to force words out of my mouth but I refuse to talk. grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by immaq8(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Time go soon come when d price of Private Jet go crash like China Phone. #hope
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
you dont give yet you complain the most, ahahahhahahhahaaa

Those that give are getting bigger, cant you see

They cant stop, get a life!

Who is deceiving you? You want to give #10,000 tithe so God can bless you with #10,000,000....is God a money doubler? Instead your pastors will take your #10,000 and buy fuel for their private jets.

Jesus taught thousands upon thousands and never once demanded anything from them.

Continue enriching and worshipping greedy men and lying to yourself that you're giving to God.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by gfelo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
I can't believe somebody can be very happy and excited over a gift of a private jet bought for somebody who ve already made it already, if it's not stupidity and foolishness.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by happney65: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dmacaw:
All the critics saw was the gift of a jet they all forgot how the ministry of Pastor Chris has helped nurture nobody's like Sinach and Frank Edward's into international superstar's. Congrats Pastor.

international what?Those two are not as popular as small doctor and speed Darlington

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:
Like Dangote giving to which church again?
Or the billionaires that are made in China and India annually?
Wake up and smell the akamu.
I give to God as Jesus Christ ordered.

Read and open your mind.
Do not let yourself perish for lack of knowledge.

China is churning out a new billionaire every 5 days

A new report by UBS and PwC found the total wealth of the world's billionaires grew by 17% in 2016 to $6 trillion.

The report says that growth is being driven by Asia, with three quarters of all new billionaires coming from India and China.

China had the highest number of new billionaires, adding one every 5 days.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-is-churning-out-a-new-billionaire-every-5-days-2017-10

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by 2shure: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
where is daddy freeze
aka sub zero
when u need him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
gfelo:
what about the poor, I believe there are poor people in that church, what benefit or important does gift of private jet to the poor members of that ministry, it's a pity that Christianity ve diverted to another dimension, is it how Christianity was when Christ was in this world, if the Christian of this generation can't remember the poor any more, then there is a big question mark in mordern Christianity, it private jet the priority that ministry need now, what a pity.

Sharrap there...

Visit: https://theinnercitymission.ngo then you can drink water and rest.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahahhaa, u see, u will only know negative things.

2 in Lagos
2 in Ogun
1 in Abia state, search for innercity mission schools by Christ Embassy

Every Year Christ embassy donate millions to Hospitals, Police Institutions etc nationwide esp during Reachout Campaigns they do every 1st Oct. just name the schools

Not only in Nigeria, Every Country where there is Christ Embassy, they do same yearly.

I cant spend all my day educating u, enjoy your life, leave negativity and see Good in others and good things will follow you.

CC - anonimi
just name the schools brother. How many hospital patients has your pastor healed. I'm waiting for their names too:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by MaziOmenuko: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Google: Daysman Oyakhilome, the young man is one of those who presented the gift. Then come back and correct yourself.

Lol...one of the relatives of Pst Chris that uses musical video production as a front but helps to launder the church funds for his elder uncle?

http://www.naijalabel.com/2017/09/Pastor-Chris-oyakhilome-siblings-Christ-embassy.html

You think those youtube videos he posts all over the internet is getting him money to fund a private jet or you think he makes so much money producing musical videos? Lol...you are just naive. Those sweet talking lads has taken a chunk of your logical reasoning. Pls, that kid can only make enough money to rent a 3 bedroom apartment at highbrow lekki with his musical video productions. He can't afford the spare tires of Private Jet neither can he pay for the monthly maintenance of a private jet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
waste of time discussing with you, Dangote missed his flight for Bishop Benson Idahosa's guest years ago, Bishop prayed for him, today he is the wealthy.

bros you know nothing. How many poor members of the church do u know?

When I said they get richer, I was not referring to Dangote, Givers never get broke.

If they do where do they get to give again and even give much more.

hahahhahahaha, ur mentality is poor, that is y u are where u are, complain and stay low,

Those that give are not complaining and if they are not seeing the results, they would have stopped, u get.

anonimi:

Like Dangote giving to which church again?
Or the billionaires that are made in China and India annually?
Wake up and smell the akamu.
I give to God as Jesus Christ ordered.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by MaziOmenuko: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Sharrap there...

Innercity got partners from your church that funds it. So what exactly does the church do with its own money from tithes and offering?

Healing school got partners that pay for it.
Free rapsody got partners paying for it.
Television ministry has partners.

Every arm of your church has partners sponsoring it, what exactly does your church do with the tithes and offerings it collects?

Don't think too far...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahaha am not complaining, abeg sware e no concern u
Next2Bezee:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Sharrap there...

Your ignorance is suffocating this thread o.

Who told you NGO's don't make profit? They don't even pay tax. Why can't that church directly use the tithes they receive to help the needy?

God help you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahahhaa, u see, u will only know negative things.

2 in Lagos
2 in Ogun
1 in Abia state, search for innercity mission schools by Christ Embassy

Every Year Christ embassy donate millions to Hospitals, Police Institutions etc nationwide esp during Reachout Campaigns they do every 1st Oct.

Not only in Nigeria, Every Country where there is Christ Embassy, they do same yearly.

I cant spend all my day educating u, enjoy your life, leave negativity and see Good in others and good things will follow you.

CC - anonimi

Is he giving enough of all that he gathers from his sheeple daily?
Did Jesus Christ and the Apostles live the life of comfort that he lived at the expense of the congregation?
How did the white missionaries who converted Chris' parents and grandparents live in Africa

Proverbs 11:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%2011:24

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahahahaha see painment

you never start, i bet u never heard they existed before, now te source of their funds is ur problem.

But are they doing what u claim churches are not doing?
Next2Bezee:

Your ignorance is suffocating this thread o.

Who told you NGO's don't make profit? They don't even pay tax. Why can't that church directly use the tithes they receive to help the needy?

God help you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
so those people gathered their lives savings to buy and gift him a plane? hmmm
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by kullozone(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow! Congrats, your hustle is paying off.

Please who knows how to preach and brainwash mumu people, so that we can acquire our own private jets? I can raise the capital for the land and a pako shade for a start smiley .
Let's deceive gullible people wey plenty for Naija and chop their money too na! Make we start on time before more business men decide to invest for the package oh!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahaha am not complaining, abeg sware e no concern u

The same mentality as the boko haram terrorist. Yet you will open mouth and condemn them.

If you like sell your siblings and use the money as tithe, pastor chris needs to fuel his new jet biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

Did Jesus Christ and the Apostles live the life of comfort that he lived at the expense of the congregation?
How did the white missionaries who converted Chris' parents and grandparents live in Africa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
grin tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by omoelerin1: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
shejane:
Great news. Let them keep wailing while the church of God is moving. The gate of hell shall never prevail against the church.

More news like dis biko
Is this how you determine a church that is moving? The number of material wealth? You are a baby.
Do you think devil is poor?

'Again and the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them,
And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt bow down worship me'. Matt 4:8-9
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Proverbs 11:24 King James Version (KJV)

24 There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty.

that quote is for you, hahahhahaha

No one pointed a gun when i gave, i gave willingly and as i scatter my seeds I increase, hallelujah

Stay there u will read about me on forbes soon
anonimi:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

Read and open your mind.
Do not let yourself perish for lack of knowledge.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Vacora(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
“He said that most jet owners switch jets every four to five years, much like car owners, although these vehicles cost a bit more to run: depending on the size of the aircraft, it can cost between $700,000 to $4 million per year to run your own aircraft”

https://www.cnbc.com/2013/10/11/when-should-you-buy-a-jet-charter-plane-private-cost-and-prices.html

Given the cost of owning and maintaining one, I am not suprised that most rich people would prefer to lease or rent a jet. I once heard Russell Simmons owner of Def Jam and other businesses, state that it is better to lease or rent a jet because the cost of owning one is astronomically expensive!! So how can a group or a church in Nigeria afford to gift one to their pastor? Did they pay any taxes?

Would it have not made sense to do away with such a flagrant and ostentatious display of opulence given this relates to a pastor who should be emulating the frugal life of christ who concentrated on winning or saving souls instead of ‘wordly’ things? Does not make sense at all. Just my humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
waste of time discussing with you, Dangote missed his flight for Bishop Benson Idahosa's guest years ago, Bishop prayed for him, today he is the wealthy.

Dangote/ Idahosa story for the gullible.
Is Dangote still missing his flight for pastorpreneurs today
Are you saying "sowing for prosperity" is a one-off act just like Abraham's paying 10% of his war loot to Melchizedek that Chris and his fellow rogues use to scam people of their hard earned money in the name of tithes?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
but y u de vex, na my money according to MMMers

hahahhahahahhahahhahah
Next2Bezee:

The same mentality as the boko haram terrorist. Yet you will open mouth and condemn them.

If you like sell your siblings and use the money as tithe, pastor chris needs to fuel his new jet biko grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by LordIsaac(m): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Pastor Chris is someone I respect so much...he has a rare and unique talent of teaching and managing people....hmmm....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
hahahahahaha see painment

you never start, i bet u never heard they existed before, now te source of their funds is ur problem.

But are they doing what u claim churches are not doing?

Why will it pain me? shocked If pastor chris gifts himself 5 more jets, it won't change the fact that you're even broker than when you started paying pastor chris salary aka tithe grin

I repeat, please go and borrow or steal money and use it to pay tithe, your pastor needs to upgrade his olosho. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by makky555(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Freeze and his crew at the moment

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dockokwus: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
GavelSlam:

Can Sinach afford even the wing of a private jet?
You didnt even mention tyre.
Apart from scamming members,many of this new generation pastors have also turned to shameless liars and perverts.
Imagine lying that a church group whose entire net worth maybe just about N85m at best,bought you a private jet worth about N4.5billion!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.