Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (77159 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2017
olufemi7onifade:

To prove Pastor Chris wrong that private Jet money came from other source and not from musicians produced by the ministry Loveworld Music and Art group as reported.

Average Nigeria Pastor Private Jet Gulf Stream G550 = $61m

$1=N360

$61,000 000 X N360 = N21,900,000,000b = N21.9b

30 Artist PROFIT for 10years is N16,200,000,000b = N16b.

That is if the 25 Artist + extra 5 not listed of Loveworld Music and Art group performs in events, shows + sell record every week for 10 years and generate profit with out spending it and donate all the 10years profit to buy a private jet, there will not be able to raise the money used to buy the jet.

Please not renowned African Best artist like Wiz kid, Davido Tu face does not make N1,000,000 PROFIT weekly for 1year with out spending from it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/gulfstream-g550-2016-9
or
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G550

Or

http://www.gulfstream.com/aircraft/gulfstream-g550

PROVE:
If 25 artist listed in his ministry publication + extra 5 artist not listed = 30 Artist

Each week 1 artist generate PROFIT of N1,000,000 X 54 weeks or 1year = N54,000,000

1 Artist PROFIT = 1year = N54,000,000 = N54m

30 Artist profit =1year = 30 Artist X N54,000,000 = N1,620,000,000 (N1.6b)

30 Artist profit X 10years = N16, 200,000,000 (N16b)

30 Artist Profit for 10years = N16b while Private Jet = N21b.

Pastor Chris source of Private Jet = False.

You want to calculate how much God can prosper His people? And you use the parameters of the world? You are joking.

Why don't you also explain and calculate how Abraham and even Solomon got their amazing wealth. Or how Isaac prospered in the midst of famine to the envy of the Philistines.

Then when you're done, calculate how a man that was paralysed from birth suddenly gets up and walks.

Or better still, how a virgin was able to give birth to Jesus our saviour.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 2:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Seun:
My guess is that the church ‘donated’ money to their department with the understanding that after lavishing generous gifts on themselves the balance will be used to buy a jet for him. Only the head of the department needed to know about the plan. The others have no incentive to complain after collecting lavish gifts of up to $100k (according to a Nairalander in his church) from the same fund.

Choi! grin

Seun you can lie o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 2:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Jamiesongsingz:

Talk about what you know only and shut up if you dont know. Christ Embassy has an Inner City Mission School that picks up children from the street and children whose family can not afford a decent education and train them from Nursery/Primary school to any level of education. So far, they have over 5,000 children benefitting from this. This is different from the Pastor Chris Foundation aimed at helping children
how many hospital patients has your pastor healed? Name the hospital and the name of the patients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:

CE don't use handkerchiefs.... You set trap for yourself when you talk about God's minister like you'd do any politician.
you set trap for yourself when you don't use your brain. Your actually set trap for your future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by betterABIAstate: 5:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Jamiesongsingz:

Pastor Chris as one man donated N1billion naira to a Nigerian University for their building Project.. Thats the one we know .. There are others.. You think if he wanted a private jet for himself, he wouldn't have bought it effortlessly?? Do you know how many of such gifts offer he has turned down??Huh
donating to the project of a university is not charity sir

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by gare(f): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

My brother all those name put together with what they have can't buy pastor Chris a a private jet . All those name put together is not worth N15 Billion Naira . Check out the net worth of each of them, is anyone among them having 100 million Naira in account , guy do the maths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
They will soon fund his second wedding. He basically charges the partners money for rhapsody, prints it with his printing company and then goes on air to declare millions of free copies of rhapsodies shared across all countries.

Same goes for all their ministry material, none is free even if you get it free, someone was made to pay for it.

Then someone is saying a bunch of musicians and performing artist bought a private jet for him.

Ifahear

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2941906_fbimg1444224184174_jpeg07f5db5d37843e2a771817f23008a654

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2867505_img20150723071006_jpegb36fd30c93eddd3fd271a71e2ab94ad6

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Seun:
My guess is that the church ‘donated’ money to their department with the understanding that after lavishing generous gifts on themselves the balance will be used to buy a jet for him. Only the head of the department needed to know about the plan. The others have no incentive to complain after collecting lavish gifts of up to $100k (according to a Nairalander in his church) from the same fund.

Our Oga at the top for nairaland na sharp business man oh. cheesy
See as im just decode the whole shenanigan scam scheme finish.
I dey hail oh. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2881064_23015862301371mrbeaninotellupng25c4955d40e3462_png058f85876085f9171ace8711304fe9b0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4360760_4312014cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages4292662imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188jpeg00b027958622797cc98a911e63888381_jpeg87603829cdac696fc54d98de0a1bcae2

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Seun(m): 7:59am On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:
Choi! grin

Seun you can lie o
Which part of my guess is a lie?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2017
like you, what do u gain from looking into those things, can u be certain that u will get those things correct
dalaman:

There are people whose work is to look into these things. They've done that and concluded what their networth is.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I'm sorry but what you typed was horseshit. Besides you just confirmed that the Church's dealing is transparent. Unlike these Pentecostal churches that make everything so arcane and convoluted.

Anyone with good internet collection or access to a good library can access the History of the Church. The Good, The Bad, And The Very Ugly. Every member of a Catholic church is well aware of how their money is spent, be it offering or tithe. Besides, the Catholic church is for everybody, and nobody, so nobody can start forming overlord or anything. Every Cardinal flies commercial airline even when they have the means to get private jets themselves. If these people tell me "your reward is in heaven", I'd gladly believe. Not all these pastors with the fleet of cars and other luxuries. What other rewards could they possibly crave?

hahahahahaa, u are funny.

but no response for u all u know is assumptions based on public speculations and propaganda, just focus on ur beliefs bro
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by exquisite007: 9:00am On Nov 21, 2017
dalaman:

Stop telling lies. The networth of all the musicians in Christ Embassy is known.

http:///entertainment/10-richest-gospel-musicians/

Non of them is worth a million dollars. The richest gospel musicianin Nigeria is Sunny Okposo and that is because of his mega deal with Glo.

The entire musicians in Christ Embassy as a whole and their combined networth is not worth 5 million dollars. How is it that they are buying a private Jet that cost over 15 million dollars for the pastor? Even the top Nigerian musicians that a millionaire s in dolllars like Tuface, Davido, Wizkid, Psqu are, Phyno, Tiwa Savage, M.I, Timaya, Techno etc will sweat a great deal before they come together and buy a private Jet for anybody talk more of people whose entire networth isn't up to 4 or 5 million dollars.

With God all things are possible. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by iamsony1(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2017
derecho:
No my brother... He became poor so that we might be rich.There are many rich children of God but how they spend their wealth is subject to the GIVER OF THE WEALTH. Remember,the blessing of the Lord maketh Rich and adds no sorrow.

Summary, there are rich Christians and there are poor ones too.Na choice bros.The rich ones understand the purpose anyways.
derecho:
No my brother... He became poor so that we might be rich.There are many rich children of God but how they spend their wealth is subject to the GIVER OF THE WEALTH. Remember,the blessing of the Lord maketh Rich and adds no sorrow.

Summary, there are rich Christians and there are poor ones too.Na choice bros.The rich ones understand the purpose anyways.
derecho:

christ made it clear but we are blind,we are all rich in christ nd our merit is heaven.if u luv d tinx of d world d luv of d father is not in u
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by derecho(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Loving the things of the world is not same as being wealthy.Meditate on scriptures it Will help u.
iamsony1:
[color=#006600][/color]
christ made it clear but we are blind,we are all rich in christ nd our merit is heaven.if u luv d tinx of d world d luv of d father is not in u

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:51am On Nov 21, 2017
derecho:
Loving the things of the world is not same as being wealthy.Meditate on scriptures it Will help u.

Tell them... they've preached those lies for too long.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Seun:

The whole idea is
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
ideologies:

hahahahahaa, u are funny.

but no response for u all u know is assumptions based on public speculations and propaganda, just focus on ur beliefs bro

Maybe, just maybe, you didn't understand what I sent the last time, or you don't understand the meaning of words like "propaganda" and "speculations"

I don't know what other proof you want for you to understand just how transparent the operations of the Catholic Church is. You can visit Wikipedia and Google "Roman Catholic Church", "Vatican City", "Pope" or any other heading you like. There are a million and one books published on the church, a majority published by people outside the church, both on the nice and not-so-nice aspects of it. There are organisations who hold the number to how much the Church has made this year alone, with a breakdown of how it is spent. How much the Pope and other principal officers are worth. That is transparency. You can confirm these things if you choose. I'm sure you have no idea how much your pastor is worth, because you believe God would punish you for finding out.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Gombs(m): 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Pastor buys jet

Pastors are thieves... They use tithe money for private jets.

Brethren buys pastor a jet. These are the following responses.

1. He should sell it and be 'humble'
2. Why didn't he ask them the source of their wealth?
3. It's a lie, he orchestrated it and made it look like brethren did.
4. What does he need a jet for?Did Jesus buy one horse or received one? undecided
5. It's just media hype by him to join the league of pastors with a jet

Etc

My dear Donnie, see why I don't bother wasting time with these stiffnecked people?

Wait till that one million seater auditorium is finished....and helicopters starts landing there every Sunday like SUVs..... These jokers haven't seen anything yet.

The Church of Christ will be sooooooooooo rich that the government and nations of this earth will be intimidated squarely. Jesus didn't die for nothing.

North Korea and China will understand that Jesus is King. Shey Middle Eastern nations have opened doors to the gospel... These jokers think it's by just prayers. The body of Christ has always been in the custody of those who have money, ask Joseph of Arimathea.

Now we have Christ Embassy Dubai, CE UAE, CE Oman, and more coming up. These jokers who don't know anything about sending free bibles and sponsoring missionaries to nations of the world. See them complain about a private jet, a man whose ministry's devotional is in all known territories of the world, with more than 10 million global partners (Rhapsody of Realities alone o) .

If each of those partners decides to give $5 each,shey d no buy the jet plus build hangar for am... Plus change?

Nonsense jokers!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Gombs(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
betterABIAstate:
donating to the project of a university is not charity sir

It's called what?

Y'all will go any lengths to call a dog bad name just so you can hang it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Gombs(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:

Choi! grin

Seun you can lie o

No mind am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dyydxx: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Gombs:
Pastor buys jet

Pastors are thieves... They use tithe money for private jets.

Brethren buys pastor a jet. These are the following responses.

1. He should sell it and be 'humble'
2. Why didn't he ask them the source of their wealth?
3. It's a lie, he orchestrated it and made it look like brethren did.
4. What does he need a jet for?Did Jesus buy one horse or received one? undecided
5. It's just media hype by him to join the league of pastors with a jet

Etc

My dear Donnie, see why I don't bother wasting time with these stiffnecked people?

Wait till that one million seater auditorium is finished....and helicopters starts landing there every Sunday like SUVs..... These jokers haven't seen anything yet.

The Church of Christ will be sooooooooooo rich that the government and nations of this earth will be intimidated squarely. Jesus didn't die for nothing.

North Korea and China will understand that Jesus is King. Shey Middle Eastern nations have opened doors to the gospel... These jokers think it's by just prayers. The body of Christ has always been in the custody of those who have money, ask Joseph of Arimathea.

Now we have Christ Embassy Dubai, CE UAE, CE Oman, and more coming up. These jokers who don't know anything about sending free bibles and sponsoring missionaries to nations of the world. See them complain about a private jet, a man whose ministry's devotional is in all known territories of the world, with more than 10 million global partners (Rhapsody of Realities alone o) .

If each of those partners decides to give $5 each,shey d no buy the jet plus build hangar for am... Plus change?

Nonsense jokers!

All you sanctimonious sheepes always think you are talking to fools. So brethren(An arm of the ministry overseen and controlled by your Man of God) buys a gift for him grin and the gift happens to cost in excess of $41m grin and they shouldn't question the source of the wealth smiley
You must be kidding me. In any case, any sane intelligent dude can see through the whole ruse.
Who cares if your ministry builds a million seater auditorium, at least that is even better than some vain glorious gift meant to boost worldly status and prestige

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Gombs(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Someone will make money you will want to investigate the source of his money, when he was poor did you investigate the source of his poverty?

Nattering nabobs of negativism.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Reshbaba(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Good Morning Seun. Biko, I need you to help change my username. Thanks.

Seun:
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by bukiboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

I have an interest in knowing the calibre of those people.

What is their net worth?

How much are they paying in tax?

It's only in Nigeria people go to bed without anything and wake up as millionaires
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
bukiboy:

I have an interest in knowing the calibre of those people.

What is their net worth?

How much are they paying in tax?

It's only in Nigeria people go to bed without anything and wake up as millionaires

kuku blow whistle na
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by bukiboy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
donnie:

kuku blow whistle na

That's what I will do
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
bukiboy:

That's what I will do

You will be dissapointed.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Gombs(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2017
bukiboy:

That's what I will do

Why are you pained? grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by bukiboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

You will be dissapointed.

I will come share your experience with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.