Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (51221 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by piagetskinner(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
so it is the nice guy that is fit to eat the crumbs from the table eh...

bullcrap!!!
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Sweeboy4real(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
as they don use you finish u wan find nice guy; comot jare Wu dash monkey banana
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
chisco82:

You, i, her.and.everyone deserve the mercy of God.
So i say Amen to that.

God doesn't show mercy to people who suck blood...

Bros....take time o....no go follow devil dey plan future together ooo...

Dem tell you oo
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by cyber5(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:
am a pretty girl with welcoming attributes, a 19 years old 300 level student. But I think something is wrong with me, at times I think and end up tearing so bad.

Haba!
Stop adding to our shock biko
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

There's a man for every woman and not the other way around. Men outnumber women by 5 to 1. For every 1 woman you have 5 men.

Since when did men outnumber women? lipsrsealed
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Since when did men outnumber women? lipsrsealed
Men have always outnumbered women. In the last Nigerian census it was 105 men for every 100 women but with polygamy it's like 90 men for every 10 women
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by ibkayee(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
PrimadonnaO:

Nice isn't synonymous with weak and stupid.
I've found that they're often conflated when it comes to this 'nice guy' topic
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by chigoizie7(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:
am a pretty girl with welcoming attributes, a 19 years old 300 level student. But I think something is wrong with me, at times I think and end up tearing so bad.
Ever since my last relationship by last year November, it's been difficult getting another date, at first I didn't consider it an issue cos I know am pretty and young too but right now I can't help but panic.. Have been single for a whole year, no sex, no fling, no boyfriend. Is something wrong with meOr did my ex bf curse me?? I don't know.

Apart from my parents, I don't have any guy at all that could dash me even 5k, not even subscription. Nlers please is something wrong with me?? The funny and annoying thing is that most people don't even believe I don't have a boyfriend, they are always like "fine girl like you?? Na lie jor".

Am just confused and worried. Isn't this something I should be worried about Am not disabled ooo, am not ugly at all, I don't have bad personality. Am even a seamstress ooo plus my academic excellence. So please what's the problem I know a lot of bad girls with bf that would die for them, ugly girls too. And I wonder if I have an issue I can't see. Have always wished to marry immediately after my N.Y.S.C, but is this how I will marry when I can't even get myself a boyfriend??
P.S. that my ex is the only guy have dated and it took me months to get over him. Now I believe am fully over him but I can't get another date..
nlers followers something is wrong with me right Please my identity should be hidden

If that's u on ur profile pics. Trust me. As per nice guy wey I be, and that is looking out for a nice girl too. I wouldn't approach u talk more of making u a friend( na only that time I go know the kind person wey u be). I will just liken u to a strong and staunch runs girl.

Na the truth I talk

1 Like

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
ibkayee:

I've found that they're often conflated when it comes to this 'nice guy' topic

It's somehow. Most guys these days don't want to be called nice again. LOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by ebig21(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime girl with welcoming attributes, a 19 years old 300 level student. But I
CALL ME lets hook up 08142069152
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by kingjomezy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:
Ever since my last relationship by last year November, it's been difficult getting another date, at first I didn't consider it an issue cos I know am pretty and young too but right now I can't help but panic.. Have been single for a whole year, no sex, no fling, no boyfriend. Is something wrong with meOr did my ex bf curse me?? I don't know.

Apart from my parents, I don't have any guy at all that could dash me even 5k, not even subscription. Nlers please is something wrong with me?? The funny and annoying thing is that most people don't even believe I don't have a boyfriend, they are always like "fine girl like you?? Na lie jor".

Am just confused and worried. Isn't this something I should be worried about Am not disabled ooo, am not ugly at all, I don't have bad personality. Am even a seamstress ooo plus my academic excellence. So please what's the problem I know a lot of bad girls with bf that would die for them, ugly girls too. And I wonder if I have an issue I can't see. Have always wished to marry immediately after my N.Y.S.C, but is this how I will marry when I can't even get myself a boyfriend??
P.S. that my ex is the only guy have dated and it took me months to get over him. Now I believe am fully over him but I can't get another date..
nlers followers something is wrong with me right Please my identity should be hidden

Date me... I am available
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nov6(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the type of wife every wise man should pray for;

A lady with a contrite spirit,
One who has gone astray like the prodigal son and has decided to come back home.
An experienced woman who knows what she wants.

I love this.

your sense returned to its rightful position on this one..
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by bobojoshua(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
TSOM:
Chivalry is a means to an end.
Be vague, be smooth ( super smooth), be curt when you should be but never let any woman take you for granted.

Talk that talk, walk that walk but never be predictable or do what every other guy does.

Once you master words and its power, you could become a nice guy with a 'bad boy' persona.

Women never take Misters Nice Guy seriously, ever.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by xklucvG: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:

I do not think anything that serious is wrong with you, but I would advised you be a bit loosened up when you meet with guys I mean be cheerful, playful, welcoming and inviting even if you are not very use to it. Wish you your heart desire. Cheers.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One who has gone astray like the prodigal son and has decided to come back home.

I love this.
I hail your mumunity
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by jerrisonjeff(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
See as all boys for this forum dey form nice guy....

Life and it's epicity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by joxxy01(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
johnime:

u're lieing
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Belafonte(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love this.

Trash. This is the kind of woman every man should avoid. The kind that has been there and done it all, even what the nice guys cannot dream of doing. A cumbucket who wants to sell off her depleted goods to an unsuspecting fellow. God forbid, I or any of my chikdren marry this sort.

This is an experienced woman who has given her best to those undeserving of it and is most likely settling for you because you can offer security and predictability. She's not with you because she's attracted to your boring self. She's with you because she knows she's safe with you. grin. But you know what? Those things that make her punana tingle still make it tingle and you don't have it, bad boys have it. And when she's bored, she will seek them out and lay it all down again, and again, and again while you pay for maintenance.

There is a reason why Okafor's law is a thing. A very potent, real thing. Marry a 'reformed' ho at your own peril. Then you will truly learn "you cannot make a ho a housewife".

1 Like

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Blackfyre:

God doesn't show mercy to people who suck blood...

Bros....take time o....no go follow devil dey plan future together ooo...

Dem tell you oo
Hm! Now im confuse sir, please enlighten me.
Help your Man.
Lol!
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Witches and wizard are watching this thread tongue
Pm me then. They can't near my inbox.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nyamex(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2017
I wonder if you sow weed then in turn reap corn, let's see the definition of Justice.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by 2buffagain(m): 12:58am On Nov 21, 2017
johnime:

If that's you and that's how you dress, with the weave, it's possible that you are being seen as an olosho. Also what's your voice like? Fine girl that looks like you and throws bullet Everytime she talks is not in.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Hm! Now im confuse sir, please enlighten me.
Help your Man.
Lol!

Bros....help yourself.... Run....

Run....

Run.....

I mean it....

Run.... If you doubt am do fasting and prayer join... I don tell you my own oh...
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Run....

Run.....

I mean it....

Run.... If you doubt am do fasting and prayer join... I don tell you my own oh...
You still have n't said anything bro. Talk to ur man naa...or just pm me.
Hahahahaha!
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Stanleysteno(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Stevengerd:
Shoro niyen
Oyami lenu ooo
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Stanleysteno(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=62548117]shocked

So nah nice guyz weh deserve leftover abi? When nice guyz were begging and pleading,you snubbed them,well nice guyz over to you guyz.[/quo
The left over part tire me

1 Like

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Run....

Run.....

I mean it....

To publicly dissaude one from marrying another person or publicly make one look evil before so many people some of which can be admirers of the person. Is this really cool bro?
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

You still have n't said anything bro. Talk to ur man naa...or just pm me.
Hahahahaha!

One small talk you say you are confused.See yourself. This display will turn such a girl off. If you are not sure of yourself why start
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by frankfab(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2017
johnime:

I have heard you. Kindly forward your CV
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by U1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
johnime:

Um, na your real picture dey your DP so? If yes, I can't believe that person is younger than 20.

And with a look like that, people like me will definitely walk on by, even as I never get money so. shocked I hope you know you're not likely going to attractive someone responsible projecting yourself in such way. Just saying, not judging.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

One small talk you say you are confused.See yourself. This display will turn such a girl off. If you are not sure of yourself why start
Lol! I see you have nothing to say.
But don't worry we know ourselves..
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Lol! I see you have nothing to say.
But don't worry we know ourselves..

You want to propose but one small whining makes you jittery, confused and indecisive. You sold yourself short already. You don't know what you really want so chicsco go deal with your cluelessness first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? / She Slept With My Best Friend / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.